View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. adding something new to your exercise routine: muscles, gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Bulging Veins when lifting weights: results, blood pressure, increase, heavy - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Too Old to Learn Parkour at 35?: lift, gym, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  4. LA fitness.........................: women, Walmart, California, Canada - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Constantly Hungry! Why?: muscle, lifting, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  6. What would be more convenient way to carry the ipod nano device in the gym?: waist, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  7. FitBit HR Users. I have a: build, biking, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Mr. Olympia 2016: muscle, legs, bodybuilding, train - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Yawning a lot during workouts: training, machines, weight, breathe - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Is a shallow breather.: running, exercises, better - Exercise and Fitness
  11. surgical weight loss: gain, eating, diet, body - Exercise and Fitness
  12. about bench press and amount of arch in your lower back: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Dietitian Services?: gym, fast, meat, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  14. work out and headache: muscles, drink, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Meet the Man Who Lost More Than 300 Pounds on the 'Walmart Diet': legs, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Waist trainers: gym, working out, trainer, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Can two days of intense workout give you diarrhea?: drink, working out, train - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Hernia Problem: muscles, lifting, working out, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  19. best type of shoes for traction on tile floors at home: exercising, women - Exercise and Fitness
  20. How tired is too tired?: muscle, gym, fast, training - Exercise and Fitness
  21. swimmers: gym, legs, build, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Eliptical Bikes??: weight, elliptical, expensive - Exercise and Fitness
  23. how many times a day......: workouts, weight, diet, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Top 4 physiques from the 2000s decade: bodybuilding, run, heart, best - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Sweating Long After Workout: drink, workouts, running, body - Exercise and Fitness
  26. I'm not skinny, I'm big-boned .: muscle, weightlifting, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  27. read Power or old school Muscular Development mags?: lifting, bodybuilding, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Feeling sick before workout.........: drink, workouts, protein shake, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  29. The Poor Man's Super Yoke.: build, weight, strength, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Is protection plan for Treadmills worth the money?: gym, fast, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Gym idiots critiqued: working out, supplement, month, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Need help! Beginners: fat loss, gym, reviews, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  33. At your gym how tall is the power tower (pull up /dip /ab thing): building, basketball - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Does work out on a rebounder (mini-trampoline): arms, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Buffing out for beginners: muscles, weightlifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Exercising while Injured: yoga, treadmill, stationary bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Best shoe for boot camp/p90x style work outs: workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Should I start bulking or keep cutting?: muscle, losing fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  39. i hate calluses...: sore, lifting, workouts, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Can you theoretically gain weight by just drinking massgainers?: drink, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Pre-retirement fitness - meet government recommendations: muscle, training, cardio, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  42. How many days do you cross train and lift?: soreness, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  43. 3 Part How many have ran a marathon? about 1/2 marathon training? Winter training?: gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Can tell me where to buy . . .: waist, workout, shorts - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Muscle mass and resting metabolism?: program, gaining, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  46. workout rutines: lift, training, squat, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Massive government outreach campaign against creatine: muscle, drink, workout, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  48. running and humidity: benefit, month, energy, great - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Barre3: muscles, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Winter Running Socks: runner, shoes, knee, best - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Consuming Whey protein or a Whey protein bar AFTER a MID-intensity workout: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  52. 3in1 exercise system: muscles, lift, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Dessicated liver tablets for adding muscle?: lifting, bodybuilding, supplement, effects - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Reduce aching?: soreness, legs, arms, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  55. isolating the abs from the hip flexors: muscle, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Need motivation to get back on track.: yoga, biking, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Surviving a vacation: gym, yoga, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  58. think belly skins: lose fat, reduce, waist, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Working out with lower back pain: muscles, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Woman sues after claiming one spinning class gave her permanent injuries: bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  61. cutting down: lifting, workouts, routines, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Supplements: muscles, fat loss, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  63. 85-Year-Old Runs 26.2-Mile Marathon Under 4 Hrs.: muscles, train, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Beginning Resistance Training at 65: soreness, muscles, gym, tendonitis - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Gym's New Rower Doesn't Change Resistance; Gym Says That's the way it is, live with it.: program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  66. have a home gym in their basement? What did you do...: treadmill, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Who specializes: muscle, yoga, legs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  68. New study finds the maximum amount of time you can sit before harming your heart: eat, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Not sure which to choose: gym, treadmills, vs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Christmas gift/tip for personal trainer: gym, class, pilates, basketball - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Can I add tone/muscle and stay the same weight?: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  72. My Goals for 2017: Get Down to a Normal Weight, Build Muscle, and Lose my Man Boobs: muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  73. calisthenic programs out there to put on muscle?: muscles, lifting, press - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Uh oh sore muscle/muscle strain?: soreness, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  75. ‘Extremely dangerous': Injured bodybuilder injects coconut oil into his arm to maintain muscle definition: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Let the Judgement Zone Begin...: lifting, gym, yoga, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Mike Katz in 1978 Pumping Iron: physical prowess or mental illness??: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  78. A thousand bucks for a treadmill part ?: run, buy, Seattle - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Set back: lifting, gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Most ripped fitness model in the world: muscle, body, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Welcome to my training house...lol! Show me what you do...: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  82. What is the longest you have walked for?: workout, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Favorite exercise class: lifting, gym, yoga, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  84. shin splints while running: muscles, weightlifting, fast, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Are most isolations exercises useless for drug free lifters?: muscle, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Method to most accurately judge bench press? (plates with holes): lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Proper bench press form: elbows in and stop at parallel ?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  88. uestions about running!: bike, sweating, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  89. will i lose strength if i take 2 months off?: muscle, lifting, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  90. to get ripped, is cardio: muscle, lifting, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Pumping Iron -- The Key To Intelligence: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  92. for that can do 1-arm push-ups.: pushups, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  93. If deadlifts and squats are vital for fitness...: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Are chiropractors: lift, eating, spin, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Which is best for self defense training? Boxing? Krav? Jiu-Jitsu? Tae Kwon Do?: gym, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  96. seriously can't gain weight: gaining, calories, shakes, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Research: At least one third won't make meaningful muscle gains: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Does know what this exercise is called?: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  99. exercises to develop speed and balance: weightlifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Is alkaline water ********?: muscle, drink, workout, cramps - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Fit with belly rolls: vs, stomach, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  102. The science is in: Exercise isn’t the best way to lose weight: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Caffeine As A Pre Workout: lifting, drink, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  104. long pants or short pants: gym, yoga, workout, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Hydration: Is drinking only water REALLY the best?: muscle, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Women: How do feel about men in compression tights ?: yoga, running, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  107. An angry rant about tradtional chest/shoulder training methods...: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Strength training will just make women fat: muscles, losing fat, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  109. How do I get abs when I'm trying to gain weight?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  110. I need to settle in on a good snack.: lifting, drink, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  111. The Trap bar deadlift is the most underrated lift ever: sore, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Just need a little bit of =): build, bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Working out with your s/o: lifting, gym, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Yoga Do I have to touch you?: gym, arms, building - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Fat former athletes? Finding balance difficult.: lifting, treadmill, bike, program - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Case study. Nutritional application of two McDonalds Sausage McMuffins for breakfast? 600 calories total: lifting weights, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  117. about bicycling: muscle, lifting, treadmills, build - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Do you work out when sick?: sore, lifting, bike, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Does do dedicated calf training?: muscles, gym, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  120. How to strengthen your wrist?: pushups, punch, curls, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  121. what is your take on two exercise machines?: gym, stationary bike, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Gabby Union to Teyana Taylor in Six Months?: muscles, gym, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  123. World's best physique over 45: bodybuilding, working out, body, female - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What gym do you go to and workout at?: lift, yoga, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  125. I am doing more push-ups: muscle, gym, pushups, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  126. what happens if workout with calory deficit.: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Strength training only?: muscles, gym, treadmills, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Just dumbbells and a fitness mat?: muscle, gym, push-ups, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  129. I jog and run every single day. Is my body better for it?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Muscle builders shopping list: fat loss, gym, yoga, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Are chicken legs a myth?: muscle, lifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Does feel depressed when exercising alone?: weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  133. do you wear slippers at the gym?: training, shoes, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  134. work in recovery weeks into their workout routine?: gym, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  135. What is Hank Schrader's workout routine?: lift, gym, arms, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Carbs and getting lean: muscle, lose fat, lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  137. The Obesity Code: calories, eating, protein, running - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Why do folks hate on machines?: muscle, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  139. I've gained weight in my new job, is there anything I can do?: muscle, build - Exercise and Fitness
  140. This is why steroid users are a joke: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Do you guys skip stretching at the gym?: muscles, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  142. weight training and sexual ability: muscles, lifting, yoga, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Glutamine: muscle, lift, training, protein shake - Exercise and Fitness
  144. What's the deal with men who are always showering at the gym?: bench press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  145. best type of exercise to improve strength to lift people: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Is it to gain mass muscle without using protein shakes and protein bars?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Orangetheory and similar HIIT classes: gyms, treadmill, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Panera and chipotle: bodybuilding, fast, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  149. NY Times article: Lifting Lighter Weights Can Be Just as Effective as Heavy Ones: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Your personal fitness milestones: weightlifting, gym, treadmill, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Over 40 Ab Solution - doing this?: bicycle, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Crazy expensive fitness studios: gym, yoga, treadmills, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  153. which is better? between two options: muscle, weightlifting, bodybuilding, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Help with my workout plan: muscles, lifting weights, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  155. AB Twister Chair: lose fat, lift, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Cardio before weight training: weightlifting, gym, treadmill, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Building core muscles after herniated disc: lift, gym, push-ups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Get Me Started on Home Weight Training: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  159. September Marks Seven Years!: waist, gain, working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  160. which is better.....: sore, muscles, push-ups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  161. soccer playing old age...: muscles, lifting, biking, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Lifting weights is a self-serving waste of time: muscles, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Creatine benefits....: muscles, drink, program, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  164. to gym goers who tan at the gym...: legs, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  165. What is your favorite muscle group to work out?: muscles, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Is this the norm at your gym?: lift, Reebok, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Only Machines for Arnold Schwarzengger, why? No free weights? No big lifts?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  168. what are the best ear plugs to block out loud snoring from my brother??: buy, why - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Better; weights or body exercises?: soreness, muscle, lift, build - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Protein Supplement for Teenager: shakes, diet, recommended, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  171. The best video I have seen about bodybuilders/fitness models to date: muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Being sick and gym etiquette...: stationary bike, training, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  173. A good low fat whey protein?: muscle, losing fat, lifting, building - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Best physiques of 2016 and beyond: legs, arms, curls, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Good machine for cardio and toning besides elliptical?: muscle, gym, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  176. kers? Hikers FAQ....: treadmill, build, drink, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Exercise with degenerative osteoarthritis: lifting, gym, yoga, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Fitness Bodybuilder Rich Piana: muscles, lift, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  179. sauna and workouts: muscles, gym, building, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Is it to get in great shape at home? I hate the gym: lift, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Inner Elbow Tendonitis - PRP therapy?: weightlifting, gym, reviews, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Rowing Machine Tips?: reviews, workouts, machines, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Use the Smith Machine or don't?: muscles, lifting, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  184. People who grunt, scream, drop weights and misuse or abuse the gym's equipment.: lift, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Do we really need to drink water at the gym?: muscle, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  186. muscle man and street fighter: muscles, lift, gyms, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Can you drink too much water?: eat, lose weight, body, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  188. How to detect a steroid user: They use 5 day splits: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Help us become more fit & healthy!: muscle, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Ab workouts, average weight, no diet change?: muscles, legs, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Zumba and Twerking: muscles, classes, aerobics, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Can we stop with the excessive wiping?: gym, sweating, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  193. For of you who exercise at home.: weightlifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Why don't you go to the gym, or get a good workout?: treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Where is the weight going??: muscle, build, bike, program - Exercise and Fitness
  196. New to Trikking: purchase, hand, hour - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Herbal life: shakes, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Abdominal Injury from Fishing: run, ab, pain, month - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Eddie Hall: weights - Exercise and Fitness
  200. wide width soccer cleats - Exercise and Fitness