View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Personality clash with sports of interest (Part I): muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Odd exercise video: arms, workout, better - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Runner's Knee ???: treadmill, fast, working out, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Inspirational????: eating, tone, weight, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Good Fitness plan to build more muscles?: lift, bench press, program - Exercise and Fitness
  6. do balletone?: yoga, legs, glute, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Personal training: should I work at a gym or independently?: firm, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Fast Track to reduce the stomach fat: yoga, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  9. swim for exercise in an above-ground pool?: treadmill, aerobics, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  10. I keep losing weight without trying: muscle, losing fat, gaining, training - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Advice on becoming a group exercise instructor: gyms, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Need weight/work out advice: muscle, gym, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Heavy bag (boxing) selection help: muscle, different, area, standard - Exercise and Fitness
  14. going from losing weight to maintaining: gym, gaining, burning, train - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Relaxation Yoga: programs, better, increase, area - Exercise and Fitness
  16. No sir, it's not so much that I'm too small, you're just too big'.....hahaha....he told him!: muscles, building - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Best Budget (or Just Above Budget) Elliptical machine?: bikes, machines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Olympic Lifts/Cleans: muscle, building, versus, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  19. elliptical training: muscles, legs, bicycle, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  20. working out/diet while in a cast tiips: legs, stationary bike, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Yoga Class Etiquette: gym, vs, eat, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  22. flat footed runner's on stability shoes...: weight, average, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  23. 5th metarsal fracture from runnning: reduce, runner, strength, recommended - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Overdoing upper body exercise and this happened: muscles, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Target Heart Rate calculations: workouts, training, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Young girl swims across the Atlantic: distance, Mobile, New York, Long Island - Exercise and Fitness
  27. bcaa and lose fat!!!!!!: muscle, fat loss, reduce, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  28. News, Forrest Gump-inspired runner trying to cross U.S. in 100 days: bigger, Michigan - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Leg Press: muscles, weightlifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Water aerobics waterproof cards - where to find?: workout, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Bulking and cutting: muscle, gain, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  32. pilates work out theory: gym, workout, training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  33. are 5 of the best exercises to get your triceps growing: gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  34. This Is How Your Face Changes After 30 Days of Drinking Water: drink, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  35. more exercise than realize when swimming?: burns, workout, training, body - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Blood pressure monitor to wear while exercizing: gym, treadmill, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Examples of YOU overcoming obstacles / disabilities?: muscles, lift, bicycle, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  38. How can i lose 70 pounds an not wind up looking like an elephant's *******?: muscles, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  39. The Joys of Race Walking!: muscles, gym, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Need advice on body toning: gym, biking, tone, running - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Elliptical or Indoor Cycle?: gym, reviews, bike, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Starting out from the beginning ... again.: muscles, yoga, leg press, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Stop worrying about yesterday because it's killing your tomorrow: lifting, gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Spinoff: Unsolicited diet and fitness advice: gym, drink, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Has tried 9 Rounds? If so, thoughts?: gym, vs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Bikers!!!: legs, biking, squats, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  47. I hate my body, what kind of changes should I make?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  48. what supplements should i take?: muscle, lifting weights, workouts, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Why a Piece of String Could Be Better than BMI: weight, overweight - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Tart cherry juice appears to good for anti inflammation: drink, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Best Elliptical Machine Brand for the Price?: workout, machines, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Article claims sports/energy drinks damage teeth: drink, shakes, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Heart rate monitor: training, running, exercising, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  54. If you see someone on machine or weights that you want to use, do you wait or ask?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Customer Service at Gyms: lifting, gym, bench press, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  56. I would like to burn fat on my body and then build muscle, but need a weekly training programme so I can repeat it.: fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  57. use Beta-Alanine?: muscle, gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  58. how do you cope with being sidelined due to an injury?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  59. best cheap snorkle mask?: beach, buy, San Diego - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Focus of Fitness Tests: lift, pushups, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  61. genzebe dibaba, Carlsbad 5K (full video): legs, arms, runner, women - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Worst Way to Go Out Like This: treadmill, San Jose, Cary - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Exercising At Work: building, programs, workout, run - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Started Working Out: soreness, muscle, lifting, training - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Ouch!!!: gym, weight, body, knees - Exercise and Fitness
  66. GENERALLY Speaking, does a 32 true waist equate to 10% body fat on a typical 6' man?: bench press, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Women Bodybuilders: Bikini Division: muscle, lifting weights, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  68. What is your reason for Working Out and Excercising?: reduce, eating, run - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Forearm exercises: muscle, punch, curls, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  70. How to schedule my weekly workouts: muscles, lifting, bodybuilding, program - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Is competing in bodybuilding erotically stimulting?: muscle, lifting weights, gym, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Do you have a personal trainer?: firm up, lifting, gyms, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Receiving abuse for being or getting in shape: muscle, weightlifting, press - Exercise and Fitness
  74. I Feel Strong But Fragile, s?: sore, muscle, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Eat sweets -- just work out more: gym, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  76. ROCK Hard belly in your late 50s- common or ?: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Common misconceptions about bodybuilders and other athletes: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  78. find that low carb doesn't work for you?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Your Favorite Place To Train: lifting weights, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Performance Enhancing Drugs.: program, workout, shakes, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  81. How often do you give yourself permission to take a week off?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Questions from a running: gym, treadmill, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Ideal Waist Size for 6'1 Man at 10% Body Fat: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Make up exercise: sore, lift, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Ever worked only for the purpose to look really good for a woman/man?: firm, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  86. What are of your favorite motivational quotes?: sore, build, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Attack of the Amazon Women!: eating, losing, bigger, class - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Wrist pops out of socket when deadlifting: muscles, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  89. What is the longest or furthest cardio workout ever done?: workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  90. new to Strength Training: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Walking vs. Cize, T25,: treadmill, bike, drink, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Took creatine for a few weeks, now my clothes are too tight.: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Your favorite muscle building foods.: lift, bodybuilders, meat, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Clueless in Zumba Land: muscle, yoga, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  95. What do you do with your keys when you run?: muscles, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Cycling: Poor Road Conditions: bicycle, training, run, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Is it Time to Start Losing Weight? (pics): muscle, waist, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  98. American Ninja Warrior has a winner.: muscle, gyms, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Preparing for 5k in Jan: drink, training, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Fitness and the weather (seasons): sweating, machines, eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Exercising and a cold: gym, stationary bike, drink, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  102. running/training: sore, muscle, legs, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Half hour on the elliptical good for health?: lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Runner's Knee Now What?: muscles, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Calisthenics Fitness: lift, bike, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Powerwalking: soreness, treadmill, arms, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Started to run again idea's on running gear?: fast, shoes, wave - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Bare Foot Squatting: firm, lifting, gym, Reebok - Exercise and Fitness
  109. have a hard time finding the perfect diet?: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Help! I have ZERO motivation to exercise!: biking, drink, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Working out first time in 10 years lol: muscle, fat loss, building - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Working out with insomnia: lift, gym, workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  113. People in their 30's-40's: muscle, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  114. What apps do you use for your workouts?: running, boxing, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Your Humble beginnings.: weightlifting, gym, bodybuilding, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  116. The Roll Of Shame.: lift, gym, bench press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Just Starting Out--15 Minutes Daily Good?: sore, muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  118. My workout critique: muscles, fat loss, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  119. How the hell do people go running or use a treadmill?: treadmills, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Help! Get this hot bod hotter!: sore, muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Fitness Walking: gym, press, sweating, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Muscle exhaustion after exercise: muscles, lifting, building, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  123. What are your lagging body parts? Genetically blessed parts?: lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Started going to gym no energy, help: muscles, weightlifting, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Outdoor Running And Altercations With Crazy Drivers: bike, drink, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  126. 30 minutes on the elliptical 30 minutes 5 to 7 days week?: muscle, fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  127. 21 day Fix: program, workouts, calories, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Locker Room Etiquette?: gym, waist, working out, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  129. supplements that you believe in?: lift, protein, run - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Men and their junk...: gyms, dumbbells, weight, best - Exercise and Fitness
  131. How to protect your knees during exercise? (to avoid future joint replacement): soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Not getting tired/staying awake too long after a workout.: muscles, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Where do you Run? Road or Sidewalk?: treadmill, press, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Bench Press Half-Reps: lift, gym, reduce, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Man sets new world record for holding abdominal plank position.: shape, defined - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Stuff thrown from cars...: biking, running, women, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  137. My cardio endurance never gets better: treadmill, pushups, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Working out and staying fit on extended vacation?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Personal trainers in gyms and spas: muscle, gym, gain, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Knee surgery: muscles, building, program, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  141. 14 miles walking - Not enough to work off 2 donuts?: gain, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Your Teenage Years Were So Deceptive!: waist, versus, train, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Why lift when its all about the dad bod?: lifting, working out, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  144. fatal treadmill accident: treadmills, bike, fast, running - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Is it to start running if you are obese?: build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Did you have to quit running at a certain age?: soreness, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Bodybuilder obsessed with looking like the Hulk, nearly loses arms: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Least favorite exercise that you force yourself to do?: sore, muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  149. What's a good weight for a young 5'7 woman?: muscle, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Can recommend a good, comfortable walking shoe ?: sore, treadmill, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Resting Heart Rate and Heart Rate right after workout: training, runner, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Fitness...gadgets..like Fitbits...are owners happy with them?: gym, reviews, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  153. What do you think of the results of P90X of 4 people?: gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  154. do headstands or shoulderstands?: yoga, arms, train, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Side Effects of Long Walks: arms, reduce, runner, average - Exercise and Fitness
  156. If you had to pick one of health options, which would it be?: lifting, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  157. How do you get rid of visceral adipose fat tissue on your tummy in your 40's and 50's?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  158. More Reason To Get Moving!: fast, eating, weight, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  159. How sociable are you at the gym?: lifting, bench press, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  160. What is the deal with bros taking over the gym??: bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Supersetting: gym, workouts, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  162. What To Do If You Get The ‘Runs’ On A Run: weightlifting, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  163. New trend: Muscle shaming: lifting, gym, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Swimming - I'm addicted to it: bike, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Do short men build muscle quicker than taller ones?: lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Is being naturally thin a real thing?: muscle, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  167. I Did IT! ~~ Jazzed... :): muscle, gym, build, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Working moms, advice on schedule: lifting, gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Get REALLY tired after just running 10 minutes: weightlifting, legs, building - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Been lifting for 12 years and im burntout: lifting weights, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Starting a new sport in middle age? :): gym, biking, running - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Skinny guys needs advice: lifting weights, pushups, bodybuilders, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  173. I need help with workouts!: sore, muscle, fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Hitting the dreaded plateau: muscle, pushups, legs, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  175. What's your weight lifting music?: gym, stationary bike, working out, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  176. People and things that annoy you at the gym?: lift, treadmill, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Do you like it when people on your weight loss?: muscle, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Look Who Made The Cover~~: lift, gym, weights, body - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Your favorite fitness related sayings, quotes or brief writeups: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  180. I saw a woman almost pass out after her training session.: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Shin Splints - Help: sore, muscle, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Perfume/cologne at the gym...: lift, treadmills, arms, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Smaller the breasts, the better the fitness and figure?: working out, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Training out of your comfort zone: fat loss, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Rank carbs: calories, eat, diet, body - Exercise and Fitness
  186. How Do I Get Motivated To Diet/Exercise: sore, fast, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Which Fitbit is best for me?: treadmill, wrist, workouts, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Dont eat, dont eat, dont eat!: muscle, lift, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Need motivation, favorite workouts: lift, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Nutrition: fast, versus, meat, training - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Are People who Jog Lazy?: bikes, working out, runner, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Spartan Races and American Ninja Warrior: build, vs, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Professional Bodybuilder and 6 time Mr. Olympia winner Dorian Yates: great - Exercise and Fitness
  194. 'Swim Kick' - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Affordable place to get Fitness America footage?: great - Exercise and Fitness
  196. McBain's Review: The Stubborn Fat Solution Patch 1.1: fat loss, punch, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Quit or keep walking? - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Which Activity Band?: burns, working out, heart rate, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  199. on Nutrisystem?: diet, Mobile - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Examine.com Supplement Guide: diet, effective, area - Exercise and Fitness