View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Video of Dancing Class.: workouts, bigger, classes, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Just started pushing my 1.5 yr old while running!: muscles, build, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  3. rejuvenated Desiree Davila looking for win at Boston, Monday, April 21.: eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  4. bummed - missed the Cut on Crossfit Games Masters: lift, gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  5. I'm athletic, uncoordinated at climbing stairs. ???: legs, eat, running - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Russian female marathoner Lilya Shobukhova dinged for performance enhancing drugs.: bicycle, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  7. There is a squat variation for just about: lift, bench press, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Make your planks harder: muscles, lift, squats, class - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Is Your Diet a Cult?: workout, training, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Gold's Gym: Complementary gym membership for teaching 1 GGX class per week?: schedule, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  11. GM Diet Reveiws: reviews, drink, vs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Excercising and shoes for flat feet: sore, bodybuilding, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  13. water aerobics and dumbells: reviews, workouts, eat, dumbbells - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Gain weight with Healthy Diet?: muscle, lifting, arms, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Does intense weight training give you a deeper, more quality sleep?: gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Rock Climbers: gym, tendonitis, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  17. kid size 2 running shoes for adult woman: bicycle, runner, walk - Exercise and Fitness
  18. 3 to 4 pound loss on scale but no difference in sizing? Normal?: program, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Saying s: yoga, wearing - Exercise and Fitness
  20. News, Too much running tied to shorter lifespan, studies find.: weight, blood pressure - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Has tried Barre fitness classes?: gym, reviews, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  22. about HIIT and cardio: muscles, fat loss, weightlifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Need help - Tennis arm: muscle, curls, building, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Running - Foot Pain: lift, runner, weight, recovery - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Strained a muscle on my chest: sore, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  26. The end of RICE for injury recovery: soreness, muscle, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Does high intensity cardio suppress the appetite?: lifting weights, gym, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Kindergarten teacher breaks down after holding his own w/ elites in 1500m.: training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  29. All the more reason to exercise: Younger Skin: muscle, biking, training - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Need expert advice: muscle, fast, waist, training - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Exercise HARD just to lose the gains?: workouts, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  32. brain-sloshing: cumulative injury?: running, body, effects, basketball - Exercise and Fitness
  33. best stretching exercises--yoga? pilates? something: muscles, glute, strength, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Hoe to nail a dance: better, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Does your gym have a track?: treadmill, building, workout, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  36. What's the difference between a dumbbell and a hand weight?: gym, women - Exercise and Fitness
  37. T25 with added dumbbell workouts: lift, training, cardio, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  38. News, Endurance exercise 'interferes with heart rhythm': training, eating, thin - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Super Fast Metabolism?: muscle, building, gain, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Must watch! US women, amazing win over Kenya: training, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  41. News, Good News! You Weigh Less Than You Think: gain, lose weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  42. 10 pounds in two days?: drink, working out, eat, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) Diagnosis: muscles, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Best Gym in SA?: San Antonio, area - Exercise and Fitness
  45. on knee surgery and anestha: lift, gym, reduce, building - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Your Thoughts on Calf and Knee Sleeves: build, versus, running - Exercise and Fitness
  47. News, You can now PEE out your fat: Controversial injections 'break down cells that you absorb and pass through urine': lifting, female - Exercise and Fitness
  48. I have a ballys nationwide total fitness membership, is it worth it to try to sell?: gym, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Charleston SC vs Raleigh/Wake Forest NC?: cheap, chest, area - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Should I join another gym?: muscle, building, routine, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Osteitis Pubis injury: building, training, running, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Long Island, NY - Workout Partner: lifting, gym, training, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  53. what is your speed?: bikes, fast, training, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Good way to tighten my stomach?: lift, legs, arms, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Oxyelite pro: best - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Fellow strength athletes: lift, gym, bench press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Fun run gimmicks: running, heart, lean, increase - Exercise and Fitness
  58. The Science of Workout Music- (article): lift, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Muscular Legs vs Lean Legs: muscles, lift, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Why Strength Training Is Imperative: muscles, lifting weights, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Working out during lunch, smelly gym clothes?: lifting, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Roll at top of stomach, bottom is flat?: muscle, reduce, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Always Feeling So Tired Lately!: gym, working out, eat, running - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Treadmill desks - easiest way to get lean?: gym, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Which women's fitness book from the 90s is this?: gym, bodybuilding, program - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Is low back pain caused by weak abdominals?: muscles, lift, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Sparkling Ice Water: drink, calories, eat, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  68. I think I've stopped getting gains. (pics): muscles, lifting, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Deadlift vs Squat: sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Self-conscious about weight machines at gym: sore, muscles, weightlifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  71. News, The Full-Fat Paradox: Whole Milk May Keep Us Lean: glute, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  72. P90X3 or T25: muscle, lifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  73. What's Crazier / Extreme??: lift, drink, program, shakes - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Barre Fitness Classes are AWESOME: gym, yoga, legs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Started walking in city, is it making my thighs bigger?: fast, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Percentage of people traninig seriously at your gym.: lifting, bodybuilders, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Arm pain from exercising: muscles, lifting, arms, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Body fat % measured by electrical impedance -- totally bogus!: muscle, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  79. What goes away first with aging?: muscle, fast, workouts, running - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Best Fruit/Veggie Juicer out there?: press, drink, fast, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  81. People who lost weight while only eating fast food.....: muscle, fat loss, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Herbalife Fit Camp: muscles, gym, drink, program - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Will stomach look big?: muscles, gain, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Fitness loosing body fat: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Your workout shoe: weightlifting, Reebok, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Average obese woman gets 1 hr exercise, obese men 3.6 hrs, per YEAR: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Gaining Weight - Got Tips?: lift, arms, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Need advice on biking: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Fruit and Veggie Smoothies: drink, versus, program, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Why does my stomach seem bloated a lot?: muscles, glute, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Can u get a good workout with just resistance bands?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Gym has all-you-can-eat pizza to keep customers fat: working out, women, better - Exercise and Fitness
  93. what about exercising indoors: lift, gym, treadmill, press - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Urban, cave, abandoned mine exploring to stay in shape.: lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Effective way to lose weight?: muscle, gym, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  96. General Information About Rowing Machines: muscles, gym, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Why do I gain so much weight during Summer?: drink, train, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Canceling Gym Membership: treadmills, reduce, building, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  99. That 'tire' around the stomach - skinny women have it!: lose fat, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Eating Healthy while building muscle?!: lift, build, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Training with an injury: muscles, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Empty Stomach Training vs Full Stomach Training: gym, bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  103. How could I live to 100?: reduce, drink, burns, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  104. find it tough to get their calories when eating clean?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Burpees!: weightlifting, program, squat, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Training for 3K Run: muscles, program, runner, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Abs cruncher vs. regular situps: muscle, lift, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Should I do this, or stay in bed?: yoga, bicycle, training - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Do you have a gym membership and is it worth the $1000 in fees?: fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Wake Up Call to Most Runners: eat, shoes, knees, better - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Help me set goals and find a new routine: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Is a personal trainer worth it??: gym, workout, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Workout Program: lift, gym, push-up, press - Exercise and Fitness
  114. ACSM Annual Survey - America's Fittest Cities: gym, bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Vibram Barefoot shoes on flat surface?: muscles, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Not Getting More Muscular-low t?: muscle, lifting, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Who's tried hot yoga??: drink, eat, class, body - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Workout shoes recommendations?: gym, treadmill, Reebok, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  119. I can walk for miles, but can barely run 1 mile: muscles, build - Exercise and Fitness
  120. First time at Gym and 58: muscles, lifting weights, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Motivational Crisis: lift, gym, yoga, pushup - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Where do you purchase your exercise equipment?: weightlifting, treadmills, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Which of Julian Michael's exercises is best for weightloss?: program, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What time of day do you work out & what do you eat before?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Exercise makes me feel terrible: weightlifting, yoga, glute, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Your approach to health and fitness.: firm, weightlifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Huge thighs!: legs, reduce, eating, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Is it important where your calories come from?: muscle, waist, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Weightlifting, Should I? I prefer running & yoga but I've heard weightlifting is more efficient.: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Excercise for IT Band issues ?: muscles, lift, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Pondering a sprint triathlon......: biking, training, run, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  132. New to running...need advice: sore, treadmill, legs, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Pushing a car as an exercise.: muscles, lift, pushups, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Best exercise to get muscular thighs: gym, leg press, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  135. I NEED to GAIN weight!!!!: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  136. The Single Best Exercise.: muscles, lifting, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Gym clothing I don't understand: yoga, press, working out, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Yoga OR bar method as strength training?: muscle, lifting, building - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Deadlift proper form: weightlifting, gym, legs, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Seeing yourself differently than other people do: muscles, losing fat, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Running a 10k: legs, build, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Guys, Would you work with a female physical trainer: lifting, press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Drink a gallon of water a day?: gym, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Too Much Running = You Die: treadmill, fast, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Does do standing ab exercises? Do they work? Suggestions for ab workout needed: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  146. It's 2:30am in this sleepy, quiet town. Could I get away with a nude stroll?: burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Trying to lose the belly pooch and inner thigh jiggle: soreness, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  148. 100% nutrient timing>caloric deficit, IIFYM,: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Who swims for excersise: lift, protein, cardio, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  150. The best shape of your life.: muscle, lift, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  151. High-protein diet 'as bad as smoking 20 cigarettes a day': bodybuilders, versus, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Leg exercise ideas requested: sore, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  153. So many people can't walk downstairs normally: train, beach, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Advice for building muscle but not fat: muscles, lifting, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Standing behind a woman in fitness class whose pants are see-through every time we stretch forward...: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  156. How Do the Seasons Affect Your Workouts?: lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  157. At what age did you realize no matter how hard you try you wont ever reach the same level you had in the past?: sore, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Which scale is best?: muscle, gym, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  159. How much fat does one gain by skipping workout for 1 week: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Always get stuck at the same plateau: muscles, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Your training schedule: lift, gym, yoga, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  162. News, Gym tells woman she's intimidating guests with 'toned body': muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Does you workout have to be fun?: gym, treadmill, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  164. HIIT Training for Cycling: sore, muscle, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Push ups have improved my triceps...: muscles, pushups, workout, running - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Start smoking to lose weight??: waist, gaining, eat, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Small amount of flab - can be lost?: muscle, fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Trying not to indulge at work :(: glute, bike, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  169. what vitimans do you prefer-- like gummie vitimans - are extra suopplements harmful: build, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Where are all the other guys at?: lifting weights, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Personal Workout Plan: muscles, lift, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Monday always = lousy workout day: gym, yoga, legs, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  173. How much time do you spend in the gym per workout?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Diet and weight loss: muscles, firm, lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Pre-workout supplement instead of coffee - is this ok?: muscle, press, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  176. News, Mom exercising with son kicked out of LA Fitness gym: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Can a slim person build muscles ?: weightlifting, gym, arms, benching - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Pilates, is it effective?: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Motivating husband: lifting, gym, bike, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  180. What's your favorite sneaker brand?: lifting, reviews, workouts, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Exiting the weight loss process, and maintaining weight: muscles, lifting, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Average Woman Is 5'4 and 140 Pounds: Problem?: muscle, gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  183. have a great knowledge on rowing machines?: gym, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Powerbar energy vs protein bars: gym, bike, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Walking in place for an elder for exercise?: lifting, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Running isn't working.... should I go on NutriSystem?: sore, drink, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  187. So Jogging Is Counterproductive ?: muscle, workout, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Exercise Routine Help: muscles, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  189. New to the forum, Old to dieting: fat loss, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Building a home gym: muscle, yoga, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Walking 4MPH???: gym, treadmills, fast, running - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Is a 9.5 mile too slow?: muscles, build, fast, training - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Diet advice on protein, carbs and fats: muscle, lift, build - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Best Supplement For Muscle Building: gym, yoga, bodybuilding, program - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Best tasting protein shake to mix with water?: drink, calories, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  196. American football Amateur leagues - Exercise and Fitness
  197. genzebe dibaba set 3 world records in 15 days: runner, sets - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Family workout - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Broke my neck years ago, you could help me workout: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Bowflex Blaze or Bowflex Ultimate 2: machines, exercises, how much, better - Exercise and Fitness