View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. The science of fitness: muscle, build, burn, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  2. additional Exercies?: squats, running, exercises, improve - Exercise and Fitness
  3. A quick Insulin lesson: muscle, run, diet, body - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Weight of a 7 ft Olympic bar: lifting, gym, bodybuilding, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Just started doing pull-ups, is 5 sets of 5 pull-ups good for a day?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Three weeks to shape up: muscle, treadmill, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Men Doing Yoga: weightlifting, weights, strength, class - Exercise and Fitness
  8. A critique of my routine,: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Reached plateau. What next: muscle, lose fat, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Workout critique: muscles, losing fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Extraordinary Appetite Increase and Maintaining/Losing Weight?: bike, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  12. News, Japanese man walks 25,000 miles around the world.: walking, Columbia, Vancouver - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Summer Machine Stank: gym, machines, lean, sweat - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Cleaning etiquette when using weight/Nautilus machines?: gym, workout, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Cyclist, Runners, Hikers, Walkers: bike - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Is LA Fitness a good gym?: lift, machines, cardio, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Fitness Class Etiquette: classes, aerobics, different, dancing - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Free Workout Music MIx: run - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Locating a reputable personal trainer in Houston, TX: gym, reviews, training - Exercise and Fitness
  20. YMCA Bench Press test: muscle, weightlifting, arms, building - Exercise and Fitness
  21. insoles they advertise for runners' knee: treadmill, build, training - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Grade 2 Muscle strain, 5 days to next game: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  23. 12 Year Old Muscle Builders pussling supplents for Facebook: muscles, lift, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  24. rebuilding the strength in my hand: lifting, pushups, build, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Exercise History: arms, bicycles, workout, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Does Going To Yoga Class Help Forget About Things In Your Head?: classes, better - Exercise and Fitness
  27. News, Chubby Dubai citizens worth their (lost) weight in gold: fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  28. past few months have been pretty transformative for me: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Do Gyms Install Trick Mirrors?: gym, stomach, exercising, defined - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Hard Work/Dedication vs. Laziness/Gluttony: weight, women - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Losing Fat: muscle, lose fat, arms, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Common Beliefs Of Not So Long Ago: muscles, lifting weights, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Do you think working out has made you look younger?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Android Nutrition and Fitness Apps - Recommendations?: gain, hour - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Schwinn Comp Home Gym: purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Couch to 5k: muscles, treadmill, tendonitis, program - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Favorite Fitness Apps?: biking, programs, workout, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Dip Belts: muscle, gym, bench press, build - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Does exercising and playing sports makes you grow more?: working out, eating, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Where to post - runners socks: weight, shoes, best, six-pack - Exercise and Fitness
  41. A new way to get a six pack: correct, daily, great - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Workout music and your supplementary motor cortex: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Need advice GG XRS 20 vs. GG XR 45 vs GG Platinum II: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  44. First Human Tests of New Biosensor That Warns When Athletes Are About to 'Hit the Wall': bike, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  45. How many of us can relate to this?: better, buy, comfortable - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Stay away from ibuprofen if trying to put on muscle!: lifting, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Best workout ever!: lifting, weight, body, extreme - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Starting gymnastics as an adult?: muscle, yoga, legs, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  49. headband recommendation: bondiband.: gym, treadmill, workout, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  50. clues to why I sprained my MCL?: muscles, lifting, press - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Stomach looks bloated: reduce, weight, exercises, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Hello, I'm tabi: lifting, treadmill, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  53. one heard of a PRODUCT called Gastric Bypass ?: drink, buy, Ocala - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Bulking to natural upper muscle limit: lifting, bodybuilding, gaining, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Are there such things as padlocks with univeristy logos? - Exercise and Fitness
  56. What kind of gym mat should I get?: treadmill, punch, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Gym mishap: What to do?: weight, skating - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Treadmill Dancing: running - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Treadmills: vs, run, strength, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  60. The 30 day (body part) Challenge: arms, squat, weights, results - Exercise and Fitness
  61. 10 reasons everyone should weight train: muscles, lose fat, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  62. My new running regimen--what do you think?: lift, treadmill, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Just a fun for being active that gets results.: legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Has had results with the new tug toner?: why - Exercise and Fitness
  65. How much does it cost?: programs, boxing, classes, average - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Bluetooth headphones for running: reviews, press, bike, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Exercise helps insomnia, but not right away, study says: gym, treadmill, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Which example has a greater life expectancy?: working out, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Cancelling a gym membership in 3 days?: comfortable, consumer, hand, extreme - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Using muscels too much that they go frome sore to painful: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Hernia: sore, workouts, squats, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  72. When to resume a workout: soreness, muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Veiny hands and forearms a sign of low body fat?: lifting, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Combining Perfect Pushup and Insanity: muscles, gym, pushups, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Henry Rollins Story: muscle, lifting, gym, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  76. using a fitness sleeve?: muscles, lifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Diastasis recti (mummy tummy), how can I repair this after multiple c-sections?: muscles, firm up - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Doing a 160 Mile Hike - Has ever done a NOLS course before?: reviews, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Great Bodybuilding Exercise List !!!: muscles, reviews, machines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Sports & Fitness with Osteoarthritis: muscles, legs, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  81. How so many guys think big muscle = good build?: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  82. News, Bloomberg: Take the Stairs, Fatty: building, drink, eating, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Dead Legs: soreness, muscles, lifting, training - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Tough Mudders out there?: gym, push-ups, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  85. hate the way i look, hate working out.: sore, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  86. How many fit women are stronger/tougher than your Significant Other?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Weight gaining problem: muscle, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Is it safe to put my hamster on creatine?: muscle, lift, sets - Exercise and Fitness
  89. The Total Gym; Is it as good as promoted by Chuck Norris?: muscles, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Runners, do you look at other runners?: burn, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Desk jobs can be killers, literally: lifting, gym, reviews, building - Exercise and Fitness
  92. hard to define my goals... is it too late for me?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  93. have experience with kettlebells?: lifting weights, gym, glute, program - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Teen racing bike: muscle, build, bikes, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  95. ya go ladies...ANOTHER woman for you all to hate: gym, women - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Cardio and Weights: muscle, lifting weights, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  97. The Problem With Modern Living: push-ups, press, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  98. How Many Of You Are Hassled About Your Weight?: fast, gaining, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Spinner Bike: gym, stationary bike, workout, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Calories burned during exercise - how much?: fat loss, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  101. When to weight yourself?: muscle, drink, gain, personal trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Seeking Workout Advice: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Tips to prevent delayed onset muscles soreness (DOMS) from weight lifting: gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Alternatives?: muscles, lift, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  105. BESt way to slim my waist down??: reduce, vs, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Heavy Lift Week / Light Lift Week?: lifting, arms, bodybuilders, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Agonizing back pain, Need advice: soreness, muscles, lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Need help where to start!: soreness, muscles, fat loss, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Who should I see for intensive stretching?: muscles, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Want to develop my butt, frustrated...: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Effective way to lose unwanted fat?: muscle, losing fat, gym, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Exercise needed to make his butt bigger: weightlifting, glute, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  113. A tip for workout junkies often battling injuries: muscle, lifting, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Shoulder pain not going away: muscles, lifting weights, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  115. What is better for the knees?: lift, treadmills, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Aging Gracefully: reduce, drink, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Bowflex VS Free Weights: muscles, lifting, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Overdressing for workouts...: treadmill, bike, fast, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  119. The most you ever ran: treadmill, legs, punch, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Gym Costs - WOW!: lift, workout, trainer, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Do you know how to count your calories ?: muscle, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Ok ladies, how can I get ride of my booty butt ????: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Working out is not working out!: muscles, lifting weights, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  124. One excercise machine for cardio and building muscle?: lift, yoga, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  125. I am pulling this out: runner, class, why, fit - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Can a good workout only take 7 minutes?: fat loss, gym, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  127. 10 fitness myths, debunked: lift, gym, treadmill, training - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Alcohol after a workout?: drink, working out, training, tone - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Maximum amounts of points you can rise: gym, working out, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Stretching when sore?: soreness, muscles, working out, personal trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Stalling Overhead Press - Suggestions?: muscles, lifting, bench press, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  132. back exercises to stand taller: muscles, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Best and healthiest way to bulk up in two and half months....: muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Are people simply unable to run?: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  135. At what age?: fast, training, runner, average - Exercise and Fitness
  136. What's a good pair of Nike shoes for mixed training?: reviews, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Vegan bodybuilding for 60+ y.o.: lifting, program, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Working around Tennis Elbow: muscles, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  139. How to tone arms especially triceps?: muscle, lifting, bench press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Eating feels like a chore: lifting, bodybuilders, fast, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Ways to Increase Strength to Weight Ratio?: muscle, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  142. runner mom runs would-be bicycle thief to exhaustion, arrest: woman, benefit, problems - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Curls & Tricep extensions: muscle, weightlifting, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  144. tried natural clothing during workouts?: yoga, runner, body, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  145. How many chin ups in a row can you do? Past or present.: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  146. How much is your monthly fitness membership?: gym, reduce, training - Exercise and Fitness
  147. When you got to go on the trail, what do you do?: lift, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  148. BORED with my workouts...suggestions: muscles, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Why do women wait until later in life to get fit ?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  150. How does a marathon runner get rid of the beer gut?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Wanting to join the gym, what to expect?: sore, muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Inner thigh exercise?: muscle, fat loss, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Dry Roasted nuts as a snack when on a regiment?: gym, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Turning weight-lifting and cardio up a notch: muscle, fat loss, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  155. How get slimmer calves?: muscle, legs, reduce, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Stop drinking alcohol after workout: muscles, fat loss, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  157. does it work: muscle, lift, gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Gym attire advice?: yoga, working out, women, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Why do I require so few calories: muscle, fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  160. 5 Reasons you should be taking fish oil: meat, program, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Yoga For Fitness: sore, muscles, gym, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Asking out while at the gym: pushups, building, workout, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  163. CrossFit: lifting, gym, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Hard to get tired...: gym, treadmill, punch, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  165. The pyramid workout: muscles, lift, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  166. calves cramps: muscles, training, eat, running - Exercise and Fitness
  167. High calorie post-workout meals.. s?: muscle, lifting, drink, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Glycogen Depletion: muscle, lifting, bike, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  169. That Elusive Six-Pack: muscles, lifting, bodybuilding, training - Exercise and Fitness
  170. My transformation (before and after pics): muscles, gain, workout, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  171. pre-workout supplements for days that you are dragging?: muscles, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Why do people run who can't run?: build, workout, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  173. How do I exercise in this humidity?!: gym, yoga, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Fit Females: gym, weight, bigger, average - Exercise and Fitness
  175. At what age does a woman's metabolism begin to slow down: muscles, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Men, would you wrestle a female?: benching, training, eating, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  177. That Hard To Find Midsection Burn: sore, muscles, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  178. You know you are a gym rat when...: lifting, meat, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Jogging in place: gym, treadmill, vs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  180. s serious female muscle for ya: glute, bodybuilding, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  181. One Reason Not To Take Fish Oil: eating, supplements, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  182. How many decline push-ups can you do in a row?: pushups, building - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Help Impove My Diet: muscle, lifting weights, bodybuilding, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Weight loss goal = 15 lbs + Gain Muscle --- My Journal: sore, muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  185. I can't drop pounds what am I doing wrong?: treadmill, bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Front Squats: lifting, gym, legs, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  187. break from exercise: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Diets are too expensive...: gym, reduce, vs, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  189. workouts cause pain :-(: muscles, lifting, push-ups, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Olympic vs power vs strongman lifting: muscles, weightlifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Out of Shape Middle Aged Woman Needs Advice.: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Exercise to remove back fats: muscles, firm up, lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Not tired while swimming, but can I still over do it: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Obesity is now officially a disease: gain, eating, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  195. To be a better runner: run fast or run long?: muscle, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Shin Splints.. they suck.: training, routine, runner, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  197. on what other machine I can use at the gym?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Physics of Running Fast: Scientists Model 'Extraordinary' Performance of Bolt: daily - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Tips on dealing with Meralgia Paraesthetica...: runner, thighs, strength, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  200. How many calories??? Nursing and working out: train, eat, weight - Exercise and Fitness