View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Turkey Trot: build, burn, calories, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  2. News, Can You Move It And Work It On A Treadmill Desk?: gym, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Men's Health DeltaFit Speed Shred: building, programs, routine, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Need help with upcoming fitness test: sore, muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Trail shoes versus regular athletic shoes: runner, better, difference between - Exercise and Fitness
  6. On Elliptical Home Trainer: treadmills, legs, arms, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  7. I'm big into cross fit. ?: lifting, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  8. advice: lift, gym, arms, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  9. People with sleep problems: yoga, drink, programs, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Best workout DVD for both Men and Women to do Together?: workouts, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Toy game using whiffle ball?: sports - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Good posture and yoga/pilates - which comes first?: lifting, gyms, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Video, A Massage you will never forget. Russian spa offers 'snake massage': muscles, loose - Exercise and Fitness
  14. gym in Alamo Ranch area: workout, better, Walmart - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Heal vs Ball Strike Running: muscles, treadmill, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Perfect Push-up: lifting, gym, reviews, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Lost weight living in a different country, now gaining it back in the USA...: versus, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  18. challenging walk.: muscles, fast, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  19. sensation after using treadmill: legs, drink, run, knees - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Mountian bike race: mountain, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  21. How immortal is your posture?: lift, squat, weight, knees - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Buying equipment from Craig's list: gym, reviews, treadmills, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Lift heavy and take a multi!: best, great, advice - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Looking for a good vitamin!: muscle, eat, body, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Running. I'm doing it wrong!: muscle, build, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Healthy Weight: muscle, weightlifting, fast, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  27. five fingers: muscle, treadmill, legs, training - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Cold weather running gear?: pushups, dumbbell, losing weight, female - Exercise and Fitness
  29. What's better than a treadmill, and what's a good exercise bike?: gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  30. For you powerlifters: body, recommended, results, recovery - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Personal Trainer Certification: best, benefit, New Jersey, York - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Daily Motivation Videos!!: results, different, great - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Intense workout keeps me awake at night: soreness, muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Does 1 hour of water jogging = 3 hours of walking on land?: burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  35. how much is too much in the sauna?: sweating, eating, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Does notice this? Experts who like to debunk fitness myths: calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Curlbro: muscles, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Do of us need more exercise than others?: muscle, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Is it to lose muscles without stopping working out?: gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Rotating weekly workout focus?: treadmill, build, bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Ways to increase mileage & time?: lifting, gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Is exercise and a clean lifestyle the key to looking young?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  43. packing on muscle while limiting fat gains?: weightlifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  44. BeachBody???: different - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Suggestions for indoor cardio- stepping?: gym, treadmill, pushups, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Britain's fridge runner runs half-marathon with 88 lb fridge strapped to his back.: vs, best - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Loose fats from face: fat loss, reduce, eat, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  48. recommended equipments for home: muscles, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Bingo wings!: lifting, skinny, tone, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Selecting a trainer....: lift, gym, bodybuilders, training - Exercise and Fitness
  51. tapout xt?: program, workouts, running, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Am I lucky? Or is this dangerous?: reduce, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Am I wasting time?: muscles, lifting, gym, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  54. 60 lbs. that will never see the redwoods: calories, weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  55. True cross-county running shoe: weight, shoes, plan, difference - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Would you want a yoga class where folks were using their cell phones or texting?: healthy, why - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Bike trainers?: stationary bike, eat, indoors, buying - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Hope for my fitness program with ulnar nerve scar tissue: workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Where can someone get their body fat measurement?: muscle, gyms, personal trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  60. just a silly about food.: gain, calories, eating, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  61. motivation and fun: workouts, running, body, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Dragon boat racing for upper body bulk?: muscles, build, chest - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Running Oddity: muscle, versus, training, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Am I losing weight the right way?: lose fat, lift, build - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Exercise Equipment for Losing Fat Above The Knees: muscles, fat loss, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Hunter gatherer clue to obesity: burns, calories, eat, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Motivational Video: lifting, bodybuilding, weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Suggestions for patio exercise?: yoga, pushups, workout, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Is It Worth Lifting Weights w/o a Proper Diet? (for muscle mass): building, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Are Martial Arts Dying as a Physical Education Option?: gym, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  71. News, Take it a bit easier in the gym: Too much exercise can wear out your heart.: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Testosterone Boosters: workouts, training, eat, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  73. reserve crunches: abs, pain - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Which do you choose?: lifting, yoga, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Trying to get my belly flat: muscles, fat loss, lifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  76. What kind of sneakers do you wear?: muscle, weightlifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Runner's knee?: sore, treadmill, biking, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Ouch! My joints hurt!: sore, muscles, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  79. My exercise routine: muscles, weightlifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Music App for Exercising: biking, programs, workouts, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Good Workout Earphones: gym, reviews, sweating, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Climbing Stairs - Why do they NEVER get easier?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Low body fat or ideal weight: muscle, lift, push-ups, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Weight lifting vs bodyweight exercise: my personal experiment: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  85. 50+: What are you doing now to remain fit into your 70s & 80s?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Why do so many ex bodybuilders and weightlifters have hip replacements?: muscle, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Why do people still take BMI seriously?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Benefits of Running in the Morning vs. Afternoon: muscles, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Bellydance: try it?: workouts, classes, girl, Savannah - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Went clothes shopping yesterday and decided I need to post in this forum....: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Plantar Fascitiis comfortable running shoes?: treadmill, curling, runner, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Protein Powders: Deceptive Packaging: reduce, vs, eating, run - Exercise and Fitness
  93. What are you guys doing to get motivated?: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Best school for Personal Trainer Certification (NJ-NY-MA Region): bodybuilding, training, body - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Not Motivated while at the gym: muscles, lift, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Tennis elbow is killing my workout- have a success story?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Jogging/Running with cell phone: biking, fast, train, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  98. good ab workouts since i have no gym membership now...: sore, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Want to loss this belly fats. Need help :(: lose fat, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  100. So, you think you're strong....: muscle, weightlifting, squat, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Flat tummy and love handles-could it be caused by wearing low rise jeans while my body was still developing?: muscles, press - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Decided to Hire a Personal Trainer -- What to expect?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Gym Freeze: lifting, yoga, pushups, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Cold Weather Running: lift, runner, weight, indoors - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Getting back into shape advice...: muscle, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Nordictrack classic skier?: gym, reviews, treadmills, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Personal Best milestones.... List them: weightlifting, arms, bench press, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  108. What to do when reached your diet & physical limits?: muscle, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Before bench press or squats with bar weights: muscles, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  110. A great vid for Oly lifting fans: muscle, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  111. What is your BMI?: gain, eating, weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Strength training overview and questions answered..: soreness, muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  113. request on exercise and diet plan: muscles, firm, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Proper etiquette in this situation (what would you do?): lift, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Routine advice: lifting weights, bench press, curl, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  116. When to take supplements?: muscle, firm, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  117. How much Exercise to get in shape?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Seated shoulder press: doing your body a disservice?: sore, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  119. How Do You Feel About Fitness?: muscle, lift, gym, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  120. for people who workout in a gym a lot: vs, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Portion control.: muscle, drink, meat, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  122. WHERE is my exercise GOING??? :frustrated:: muscles, lifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  123. How to Bulk Up and Look Like this Guy?: muscles, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  124. I need help....very bad: muscle, weightlifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Jogging- or Nay?: muscle, gym, treadmills, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Distractions at the gym.: lifting, bench press, working out, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  127. six pack on a woman - do you find it attractive?: muscles, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Not so great moments in your fitness journey.: lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Sports Supplements: muscles, drink, workout, protein shake - Exercise and Fitness
  130. cardio exercises.: biking, workout, machines, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Antioxidants: muscle, training, eat, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Dead lifts kicked my abs!: soreness, gym, treadmill, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Ideal exercise time and Actual exersice time: muscles, gym, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Paul Ryan and P90X: muscle, weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  135. What do you think of body builders?: muscles, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  136. If I'm sore today, should I rest?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Women and weight training: muscles, lifting weights, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  138. The truth about running shoe wear: gym, treadmill, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  139. How much can NOT lifting lower body be affecting my overall gains?: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  140. effective low-impact fat burning exercises?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  141. What do guys really think about girls who lose weight and have stretch marked stomachs ?: firm, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Training partner vs Training alone: lifting, gym, workout, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Help! effective exercise that help losing weight: weightlifting, reduce, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Walk Out Push Ups: pushups, legs, arms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Strange things you see at the gym.: muscle, lifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  146. sedentary 58 year old woman: gym, treadmill, stationary bike, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  147. How long does it take to get toned?: muscles, lifting, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  148. What kind of lifter are you?: muscle, weightlifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  149. How to reduce belly fat (for men): muscles, lose fat, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  150. p90x results: sore, yoga, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Elliptical vs. Treadmill: burn, workout, machines, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Your gym bag.: lifting, yoga, treadmill, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Am i an oddity?: lift, gym, bodybuilders, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Getting stuck under the bench press: soreness, weightlifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Best Place to get a sports bra: reviews, vs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Crowded gym vs Not crowded gym: building, working out, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  157. overall gym style.: lifting, leg press, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Once skinny, now huge.: sore, muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  159. How important is your posture?: muscles, gym, working out, personal trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Quick - walking vs running: bodybuilding, fast, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Back when Women Wanted to Get Fat.: gain, lose weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Need motivation for working out after work: muscles, lose fat, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Good beginners tennis racket: better, buy, hand, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  164. People can be fat fit, research suggests: muscle, gain, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Exercise and Aging: firm, reduce, drink, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Good protein drink for weight loss?: muscle, lift, building, program - Exercise and Fitness
  167. i hate the gym: muscle, lift, pushups, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  168. What Went Wrong? Michael Clarke Duncan dies at 54: muscles, bodybuilding, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  169. New Study - Egg Yolks as Dangerous As Smoking?: bodybuilding, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Ketogenic diet and muscle building: muscles, lifting, reduce, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  171. How important is sleep for weight loss?: calories, shakes, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  172. gym vent: treadmills, curl, workout, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Fear of carbs: lift, glute, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Which one of men is most fit?: lift, yoga, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Are personal trainers a rip-off?: muscles, gym, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  176. does exercise curb your appetite?: bike, workout, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Help me lose: drink, waist, burning, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  178. two pounds in one day: bike, vs, gain, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  179. back pain from pilates: lifting, yoga, arms, tendonitis - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Too Healthy?: lift, gym, fast, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Older men need to exercise regularly to keep up on the sex department?: gym, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  182. For women who have bodies that tend to gain weight...: lift, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Alkaseltzer and hangovers: drink, best, drinking, Alka Seltzer - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Cheat day food..: eating, weight, healthy, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Training partner vs Training alone: lifting, gym, arms, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Eat a lot and exercise a lot - am I unrealistic?: lose fat, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  187. How to lose 30 to 40 pounds quickly: gym, fast, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Transformations from FAT to FIT**(post them everybody): muscle, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  189. what exercises have transformed performance for you?: treadmill, legs, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Passed out after leg excercise: legs, workouts, training, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  191. boxers in: gym, workout, training, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Dont do this..: gym, wearing - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Tae Kwon Do Instructors!?: heart, exercising, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  194. have the TRX straps...the new ones?: trainer, class, compared - Exercise and Fitness
  195. How to trim down without losing muscle: gym, build, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Olympics 2012 Influenced Me: Bras&Panties; Breathing Walking: lifting, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Ideal male physique (aesthetically): arms, waist, biceps, triceps - Exercise and Fitness
  198. 'Super soup' test in asthma trial: eating, women, pregnancy, prevent - Exercise and Fitness
  199. making a weight lifting/ exercise book: muscle, gym, kettlebell, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Toe Circles: muscles, lift, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness