View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. New body, same mind - need support: gym, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  2. I need a quick and efficient morning rouine.: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Training for rock climbing after serious illness: weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  4. yoga class etiquette: classes, better, benefit, different - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Sport questionnaire - Could you help me out Guys: comfortable, purpose - Exercise and Fitness
  6. seeing results in less than a week: sore, muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Free Fitness Videos On The Web?: training, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Tips for toning?: muscles, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  9. If you have an excuse, you don't have one now!!: yoga, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  10. What is Dogcrapp (DC) training?: muscle, lifting, arms, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  11. about inline skating: legs, biking, wrist, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Flooring for Home Gym: muscle, treadmill, workout, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Curls two days in a row....: pushups, curl, workout, tricep - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Salsa dancing and kickboxing classes: gym, workout, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Will cocktails tonight effect my morning run?: drink, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Timer for interval training: routines, heart rate - Exercise and Fitness
  17. read Ferris's THE FOUR HOUR BODY: calories, eating, diet, results - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Tao Porchon-Lynch, 93, Is Now World's Oldest Yoga Teacher.: body, shape, female - Exercise and Fitness
  19. after you run: good video from super-hot Grace Padilla: running, minutes, smoker - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Back in the Gym!: elliptical, best, pain, month - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Another Good Tuna (mercury): lift, training, eat, jogging - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Damaged exercise machines: gym, weight, equipment, repair - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Gentle yoga for elderly person?: program, recommended, benefit, comfortable - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Cold Hands when Running: legs, drink, training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Running shoes for a supinator: treadmill, runner, best, walking - Exercise and Fitness
  26. age is just a number.: fast, runner, body, average - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Travel with Protein Powder & Supplements?: pushups, meat, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Can I go swimming after working out?: sore, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Serious strength athlete does Grace WOD: lift, workouts, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Great advice about how to start eating healthier...: body, mountain, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Intense full body workout twice a week: gym, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Has tried a Body Pump class?: sore, gym, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  33. A diet for fitness and muscle training?: lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Beginning Yoga: reduce, gain, workout, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  35. For supplement takers, how have your supplementation changed?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Vibrams have two holes on the shoes...: running, wave, month - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Training again after an ankle fracture?: muscle, gym, punch, build - Exercise and Fitness
  38. TRX Workouts: gym, pushups, curls, bicep - Exercise and Fitness
  39. How to get Pilates certified in a small rural town: training, Austin - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Tummy Tuck Belt - Tried It?: muscle, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  41. What are your thoughts on genetic limits?: bodybuilding, bikes, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Can you tell if it's muscles soreness or strain?: lifting, personal trainer, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  43. sprint tri: biking, workouts, running, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  44. ISO Mini Trampoline recommendations: workouts, running, knees, aerobics - Exercise and Fitness
  45. to work out when you're just a little sick?: sore, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  46. best exercise back problems: lifting, yoga, bike, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  47. How should I plan my work out routine?: muscle, lift, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  48. knowledgable about anti-microbial running clothes?: shoes, better, expensive, shorts - Exercise and Fitness
  49. If Your Heart to skip or flutter while running.....: problems - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Joint Slipped while Exercise: punch, training, eat, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  51. about track and field: women, better, chest, soccer - Exercise and Fitness
  52. The best tool/equipment for exercise?: lift, treadmill, bench press, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Safe and healthy weight loss.: yoga, fast, meat, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Sweating belt: does it really work?: gym, reduce, cardio, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  55. What do you eat before a run?: muscle, lifting, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Strength is the only thing that matters...: muscle, fat loss, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  57. workout using back to back days?: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Crossfit - is it safe?: sore, muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  59. knee injury - help - eliptical every day: muscle, treadmills, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Too few calories??: muscle, lose fat, lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Skipping Hurts My Legs: biking, burns, calories, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Is Excersize Pointless Without Proper Diet?: lift, gym, bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Are folks that call themselves runners really joggers ?: weightlifting, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Tilapia causes heart disease???: arms, eating, diet, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Annoying Things About the Gym: lift, treadmill, bench press, curling - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Swimming good cardio?: muscles, burn, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  67. What do you like to listen to when you work out?: lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Ran my 1st 5K Event Today: running, better, why, increasing - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Best fitness exercises: muscles, lifting, bodybuilder, program - Exercise and Fitness
  70. How to react to all the anti-creatine public service announcements?: working out, effects - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Do you agree that the pres should set a healthy example?: fast, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Elliptical HIIT?: treadmill, fast, programs, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  73. New Me at 50, advice for guys who have done it?: muscle, firm up - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Eating lunch out everyday...still to be healthy?: gym, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  75. weight training and aerobic exercise on the same day: muscles, lift, building - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Dealing with Slower People In Group Exercise: muscles, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Why do gyms have parking lots?: gym, treadmill, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  78. New to jogging! advice?: muscle, treadmill, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Normal to eat a lot?: muscles, lift, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Has found it difficult to stay-in-shape where they live?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  81. To the ladies: workout, calories, eating, losing weight - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Butt Fat (male): muscles, weightlifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  83. my crossfit experience :(: weightlifting, gym, press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Massage for Fit People: soreness, muscles, lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Insanity fitness programme: muscle, build, sweating, program - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Can you really get this shredded without going to the gym?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Early rising for the gym is kicking my butt: drink, workout, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Loud noises while weight lifting: lifting weights, gym, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Do you ever take a planned week off from working out?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  90. If you only want to follow ONE piece of gym etiquette, let it be this <rant>: leg press, build - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Waist size (ladies): muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Beginning Runner: soreness, gym, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Another study indicating that it's what you eat, not just how much...: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  94. How to lose body fat while still gaining muscle: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Vitamins/supplements/protein shakes .....Gimmick or neccesary for growth?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Olympic Weightlifting...: muscle, gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Lack of motivation to work out: muscle, gym, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Slimming Legs Down?: muscles, lift, leg press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Forearm Lifts: weightlifting, arms, curling, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  100. What can I eat for lunch that's healthy?: yoga, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Diet and exercise...: reduce, drink, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  102. I am overweight by 10-15 kilos help: gym, reduce, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  103. howd you bail the belly?: muscles, gym, reduce, program - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Trying out Muay Thai: workout, class, shape, female - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Protein Intake: muscles, reduce, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  106. stubborn belly fat!: muscles, fat loss, gain, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Will I become scrawny if I don't lift weights?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Post workout nutrition: soreness, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  109. indoor low impact cardio?: lifting weights, treadmill, legs, press - Exercise and Fitness
  110. I've tried and tried........should I give up?: legs, arms, training - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Exercise May Increase Heart Risk for: workouts, runner, body - Exercise and Fitness
  112. American Pure Whey Is a Scam?: meat, protein, supplement, body - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Fitness women: muscle, lift, body, average - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Toning Shoes Lawsuit: gym, diet, shape, results - Exercise and Fitness
  115. results?: muscle, arms, gaining, training - Exercise and Fitness
  116. OT: attractive, fit, female gym-goer wants to know how to get next to cute guy at her gym: stationary bicycle, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  117. How long would it take to get this big?: muscle, bodybuilding, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  118. might change my mind about getting in shape: muscles, firm, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  119. in my opinion, exercise > diet: muscle, treadmill, burning, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Is exercise mandatory to lose and maintain weight?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Learning to do pullups: muscles, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  122. How much do pro football players eat?!: muscle, bodybuilder, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Is it safe for a 5 year old to deadlift 60 lbs?: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  124. A little something for the eat fewer calories than you burn crowd: muscle, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Cut and 'bulk': muscles, lift, building, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  126. What body part screams he/she works out ?: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Can you swim?: muscles, class, body, rower - Exercise and Fitness
  128. How many of you count calories?: fat loss, fast, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Is this program ok for weight loss?: lose fat, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Dealing with dogs during a run: arms, running, heart, loose - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Runners...How Should I Change My Running Foot Strike?: soreness, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Weight loss: Weight training vs. cardio: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Butt exercises for the dudes: lift, leg press, glute, training - Exercise and Fitness
  134. If You Can Only Do One Exercise......: muscles, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Track and field 2: legs, training, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Less weight, slower reps?: soreness, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Eliptical VS Walking: muscles, build, fast, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Are Self Defense Courses Similar to Kickboxing?: gym, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  139. What is your height and target weight?: lifting, runner, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  140. (ladies) can you lose weight but keep your curves? lol: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Women should strength train for a fit body: muscles, fat loss, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  142. How did this guy get so big so quickly?: muscles, lifting, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Lower ab exercises: muscles, fat loss, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  144. for attracted to female body builders: muscles, lift, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Nutritionists words on speedy metabolisms: muscle, building, waist, training - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Aversion to a typical workout: muscle, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  147. can a powerlifting routine help someone who was bodybuilding: muscle, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  148. about running stairs: muscles, lift, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Bad Knees and excerising: muscles, lifting weights, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  150. New to the gym: muscles, firm up, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  151. How much tuna is too much?: muscle, build, burning, training - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Crossfit people,: lifting, gym, building, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  153. What's the best protein bars?: muscles, lifting, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Do you do more walking for practical reasons (eg. getting around) or doing it for the sake of walking (eg. exercise).: bike, run - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Does living car-free, or as pedestrian in walkable areas/cities really make that much a difference in fitness ?: gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  156. When Fat People think You're The One Who's Sick.....: muscle, skinny, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Deadlifts vs Squatting: muscles, lifting, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Using your own weight better than using weights?: muscles, lose fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  159. about Heart rate/ High Intensity Exercises: muscles, gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  160. What's the furthest distance point to point walked?: sore, arms, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  161. 73 year old woman with a 20 year old body: lifting, routine, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Walking- is this doing anything for me health-wise?: muscles, building, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Sensitive to caffeine but need fat burner.....: lift, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Why do Americans walk so little?: legs, build, bike, repair - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Good treadmill for moderate-heavy running: reviews, treadmills, workout, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Functional Training: fat loss, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Advice on how to lose and gain weight at the same time.. I know.. Confusing..: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  168. good exercises for your.....neck?: sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Light weights are just as good for building muscle, getting stronger, researchers find: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Can do ab workouts every day?: muscle, training, squats, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Critique my weight loss plan: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Losing weight with minimal resources: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  173. A five-point philosophy of fitness: muscle, gym, bench press, building - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Ready for a 5k in 6 months?: treadmill, build, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  175. How many pull ups should one do a workout session?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Most pathetic gym in the world!!: lifting, punch, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  177. abdominal exercise: muscles, lift, workouts, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  178. P90X: can I achieve desired results without all the supplements?: soreness, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Training for the MS Challenge Walk on Cape Cod in Sept..HELP: muscles, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Hitting a Plateau, Running not shedding weight like it used to: lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  181. How many of you work out 5-6 times a week?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Walking and GAINING Weight: muscle, treadmill, legs, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Too much protein, bad?: muscle, lift, curls, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Cardio. Before or after weight training?: muscles, lifting weights, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Center for medical weight loss: reviews, building, fast, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Let's respect one another's body sizes...: yoga, biking, versus, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Is it worth is for me to try to gain weight?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Extending the amount of time spent exercising: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  189. My running experience: pushups, arms, program, training - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Favorite 5-15 min. Mini Office Workouts?: pushups, building, biking, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  191. What brand of whey protein do you use?: muscle, calories, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  192. How can a fat guy protect his knees while running?: treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  193. So, you want results without doing the work, hey? *FACE PALM!*: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Do you think obesity is a disease?: muscle, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Great article on common mistakes when doing cleans: training, strength, power - Exercise and Fitness
  196. good results with compound mov: lift, bench press, workouts, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  197. EDT - have opinions?: workouts, training, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Simple Tummy Tuck: lifting, stomach, knee - Exercise and Fitness
  199. TapOut XT: fast, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  200. APS Creatine Nitrate - Exercise and Fitness