View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. What is the name of this part of the stomach?: sore, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Oral steroids linked to severe vitamin D deficiency in nationwide study: muscle, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Hiking boots - too old?: shoes, loose, walking, different - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Vitamin Supplements, Side Effects of Vitamin Supplements, Benefits, Vitamin Supplements Types.: reviews, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Fat Burning Zone Vs. Calories: fat loss, gym, versus, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Do VLCD work?: muscle, building, drink, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Why can people tone up and lose weight: muscle, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  8. 50 pushups! Goal = 200: muscle, gym, arms, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  9. UFC Personal Trainer - Kinect - Used it: workout, eat, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Running my first 5K and now sick!: train, eating, best - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Has tried FORCE FACTOR?: muscle, fat loss, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Analysis paralysis in scheduling my workouts: legs, arms, bodybuilding, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  13. 30 Day shred: sore, muscles, losing fat, program - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Have you tried Sensa or Alli?: reduce, programs, burn, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Marathon & Half Marathion Training Schedule: gym, program, eat, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Is bench pressing a good way to help increase push ups?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Recommendations for beginners (running and weight-lifting): muscles, gym, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Diet and Fitness Update: muscle, arms, reduce, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Will exercise help us feel more alert on less sleep?: lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Motivation from Bruce Lee: pushup, fast, workouts, best - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Math: treadmill, runner, walking, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Happy Anniversary to me!: muscle, lifting, build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Strengthening forearm, ankles and wrists: muscles, lift, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Belly excercises after birth: muscle, lift, yoga, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  25. What I Forgot About!: treadmill, biking, runner, class - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Ever been to a BCOR Fitness Boot Camp class?: shape - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Weight loss & exercise buddy: working out, trainers, running, losing weight - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Cramps in Hips/Pelvis When Walking?: legs, running, cardio, thighs - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Workout Routine: soreness, muscle, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Workout humor - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Normal? (treadmill): treadmills, press, working out, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Kettle Bells? do you have a set? do you recommend them?: lift, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Did my kettle bell workout cause my frozen shoulder?: muscle, lift, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  34. volume of music at exercise classes: yoga, build, workout, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Exercise Advice: muscle, losing fat, legs, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Fitness: eat, extreme, thin - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Insanity vs P90X: muscles, gym, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  38. New Exercise Routines Having Impact on Digestive System?: bike, burning, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Suggestions for exercise?: gym, yoga, building, program - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Breakfast/Lunch Suggestions for evening workout after work?: lifting weights, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Can diagnose upper shoulder pain?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Is this: muscle, lifting, bench press, building - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Looking for Fit Females in NJ: gym, area, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Boot camp: gym, workout, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  45. about geezer fitness: legs, vs, routine, running - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Xbox 360 kinect fitness games. Advice requested: stationary bike, program, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Stretch marks: reduce, working out, biceps, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Treadmills for sale in NJ: program, calories, heart, best - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Treamill / Calories Burned: treadmill, burn, eat, running - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Jealousy Amongst Friends: muscle, skinny, female, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  51. News, 100-year-old marathoner finishes race.: fast, runner, distance, Toronto - Exercise and Fitness
  52. I want to walk at night, not get mugged!: muscle, treadmill, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Pole Dancing Studio, ever join one?: classes - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Is it impossible??: burns, training, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Oat Bran and Greek Yogurt: yoga, program, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  56. My cardio routine. Good enough?: muscle, gym, treadmill, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  57. An amazing display of strength: girl, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  58. What do you ware while running in cold climates?: body, shoes, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  59. How do drop run times in a short amount of time?: fast, tendonitis - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Do you get insomnia when you don't workout?: muscle, lift, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Sodium versus Potassium: lift, gym, reduce, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Why is a mat better than a carpet?: yoga, spin, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Gatorade: muscle, weightlifting, press, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Exercises to straight your back: yoga, spin, different, expensive - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Trail Running shoe s): reviews, workout, machines, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  66. I moved the bottom weight on the balance scale!: calories, eat, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  67. What's a good exercise shoe to wear?: lifting, gyms, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  68. lets talk yoga!!!: lifting weights, vs, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Exlib 1.1 trainning software !!: programs, workouts, training, body - Exercise and Fitness
  70. smith vs power rack: muscles, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Food Journal - What a surprise!: drink, calories, eating, running - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Come have a drink at the bar with the Bartendaz: lifting weights, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  73. low intensity or high intensity cardio for cutting?: muscle, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Wow that happened fast......: working out, eating, body, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Leg soreness during bike ride: muscle, legs, build, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Fun way to feel burn - DOUBLE DUTCH!: gym, class - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Building muscle without weights: build, program, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Recent problem with running.: soreness, muscles, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  79. The secret of a slim body!!!: muscle, drink, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  80. is swimming really the best exercise?: muscles, weightlifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  81. What is 'fit'? What weight is 'right'? Who to believe?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Lactic acid. the enemy of my workouts. I need a breakthrough: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Exercise and Fitness with your children.: gym, yoga, push-ups, punch
  84. Disaster of salads & other health foods: calories, eating, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Is there a good short workout that is effective: muscle, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Must be hard being a Smoker: eating, supplements, body, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Get RE-MOTIVATED for the GYM, where did the passion go?: lift, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  88. If I am an endomorph, does that mean I can never build muscle: lifting, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Is she allowed to use her skills?: punch, boxing, women - Exercise and Fitness
  90. For of you with marathon experience...: legs, drink, training - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Eliptical machines?: sore, muscles, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  92. It must be hard being fat: drink, fast, gaining, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Making it bigger; Is it really: sore, muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Too much exercise = lower quality of life?????: muscle, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Planet Fitness questions: lifting, gym, yoga, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  96. I need s on exercise/treadmill: muscles, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Should your muscles be sore the day after lifting?: soreness, weightlifting, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  98. I'm 30 lbs underweight, how bad is that?: gym, gain, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  99. people gain weight when they start their careers...: bike, versus, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Exercise for Normal People: muscles, gym, building, program - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Bally's Gym: reviews, treadmill, punch, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Gym Membership: To Cancel Or Not: yoga, treadmills, build, stationary bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  103. did you know?: gym, trainers, skinny, body - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Stage 3 narcissism: Watching yourself in the gym mirror: treadmills, arms, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  105. My Diet: gym, drink, program, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Eating right is expensive..so budget accordingly!: bike, fast, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Knee issues and working out: muscles, lifting weights, yoga, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Need to run 1.5 miles in 17 minutes and need help: lifting, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Costco Protein Powder: muscle, drink, trainer, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Every Friday CD Cindy Workout: muscle, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Addicted to the Workout: lift, gym, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  112. What did you eat today?: calories, eating, weight, calculator - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Does P90x work if you are obese?: lifting, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  114. What did you excersise today?!: gym, yoga, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  115. i get hives after weight lifting: soreness, muscles, weightlifting, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Remoteless in Seattle: routine, better, buying, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Frustrated with UN-motivated people: workouts, training, lose weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  118. What is your favorite flavour of protein shake?: muscle, lean, best - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Have zero motivation or interest but must lose weight: soreness, muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Good exercise routine for home.............: muscles, lifting, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Ini-Line skating to lose weight: biking, fast, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  122. How can I increase running speed?: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Can't Figure Out Why...: muscle, lifting weights, reduce, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks: reduce, sweating, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  125. knees pop and creak during air squats: legs, reduce, building - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Trying to get off Coffee, what's a good substitute?: drink, workout, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Yoga/Pilates video recommendation? (back issues): reviews, building, bike, program - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Raw food/Paleo diet vs Lectins/Whole Grains: calories, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Keep weight on but gain shape?: muscle, lift, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  130. How long to see results?: soreness, muscles, lose fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  131. What should I do for energy before a workout?: muscles, treadmill, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Exercising make you cry?: working out, run, weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  133. How do I get rid of bulky thighs?: muscle, legs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Is it important to finish a workout very quickly?: lifting, treadmill, program - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Excessive sweating while exercising: treadmill, drink, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Gym membership fee (how can people not afford it?): workout, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Male 30+ and a Six Pack?: muscle, waist, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  138. can I lose weight succesfully without counting calories?: burn, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Whey Protein. want to whey in so to speak: muscle, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Max weight-free weights vs machine: muscles, lifting weights, bench press, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Ten pounds in one week challenge!!!: reduce, burn, working out, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Increasing flexibility: yoga, legs, arms, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Bowflex or free weight bench in home: muscles, gym, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Exercise Bikes??: gym, programs, training, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Should Men and Women Weigh the Same?: muscle, build, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Can you guess my weight?: muscle, program, run, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Horrible Fitness show on MAV-TV - Fitness Beauties: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  148. I worked out today did you?: sore, treadmill, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Way for the poor to build muscle?: weightlifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  150. How often do you give your body a complete rest from exercise?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  151. What is in your gym bag?: treadmill, wrist, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Which of fitness/health-related iPhone apps are worth purchasing?: treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Which matters more for a toned body diet or exercise?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  154. In need of a tall man's workout.: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Hikers: Head protection?: muscles, bikes, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Is 50 sit ups enough?: muscles, burn, workouts, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  157. The Healthiest Cereal in the World (And YOU Create it!): glute, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Is it alright if I use an elliptical every day?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Water weight vs. fat weight...how can you tell the differnce?: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Dips? The Best Chest Exercise?: muscles, pushups, leg press, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  161. What Besides Broccoli and Tuna?: drink, meat, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  162. work out routine: muscle, lift, bench press, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  163. abs... where are you??: muscle, fat loss, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Interesting things you have seen at the gym...: muscle, curls, building - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Walmart athletic shoes: trainers, running, plan, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  166. I have pain in my throat: gym, drink, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Option for someone with BMI of about 45 and type 2 diabetic: working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Different Milk Fat Percentages For After Workout?: soreness, muscle, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  169. I Just Took Up Fitness Walking: muscles, gym, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Sound bites from my brother about carbs: curls, bodybuilding, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  171. What should I do?: soreness, muscle, lifting weights, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Singing the Praises of St. John's Wort: eating, protein, losing weight - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Jogging/Running Or Walking?: burn, calories, runner, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Running better than weight lifting.: muscles, treadmill, reduce, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  175. DIETS: Scams, Fake, Gimmicks: burn, calories, eating, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Psycho-analyzing female trainers in the gym: muscles, training, routine, running - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Looking for healthy (whole food) menu suggestions: drink, burns, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Muscular thighs: muscles, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Stupid time!!: gym, drink, waist, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Exercising help part 2: muscles, gym, pushups, build - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Short workouts are more meaningful to me: gym, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Underwear to run in: bike, workout, runner, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Tips to Get More Defined?: muscle, lose fat, lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  184. If you could have only one machine for home gym, which one would you pick?: lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Manual treadmill?: reviews, treadmills, legs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Reps and Sets: muscles, lose fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  187. I just started jump roping and I am getting my ass kicked: lift, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Am I doing enough when I lift: muscle, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Why are Fit women so RARE and hard to find ?: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Tough Mudder: burns, training, running, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  191. What's better? Whey Protein Powder with Water or Milk?: lift, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Weight-loss is expensive: waist, program, gain, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Study: Most Americans get exercise while drunk - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Working out with ulnar nerve surgery scar tissue: lifting weights, weights, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Les Mills(spelling ?) body-pump.: lifting, gym, training, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  196. A Little Deception Helps Push Athletes to the Limit: muscles, stationary bicycle, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Fitness Trainer from Germany: programs, female, Florida, Orlando - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Progress tracking data?: run, cardio, average, results - Exercise and Fitness
  199. boot camps melbourne: yoga, reduce, routine, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Changing my routine with weights/kettlebells/swimming.: machines, elliptical, pounds - Exercise and Fitness