View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Spelt or 100% Whole Wheat Pasta for Runners?: muscle, stomach, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Warmer weather means longer outdoor runs.: treadmill, drink, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  3. caloric deficit: muscle, lose fat, drink, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Red spots(mildly swollen) on calf after elliptical workout: soreness, muscle, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Visual results from running - which is most effective?: muscle, reduce, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Miranda Kerr workout - Good? Bad? Lies?: muscles, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Best way to take an inch or 2 off the hips???: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  8. FYI: kung fu is awesome: gym, workout, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Just finished Insanity - What's Next? Recommendations...: weightlifting, programs, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Walking for Fitness?: girl, Ohio, regular - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Best Cardio if I'm trying to gain: muscle, lifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Do you have love handles?: skinny, thighs, weight, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  13. In What Order Do You Do It?: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Cortisol: eating, body, exercising, best - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Chaffing?: lifting, runner, body, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Painkillers and gaining strength bulk?: soreness, muscle, bodybuilding, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  17. How difficult is this?: muscles, burn, workout, body - Exercise and Fitness
  18. advice on buying a weight machine: weightlifting, gym, reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Weight gain for fat and muscle sculpting, F30+, INSPIRE ME!: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Confessions of curious gym habits: workout, routine, weights, women - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Kundalini Yoga: benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Can You Recommend a Routine For An Experienced Lifter?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Streetstrider: muscle, bicycles, workout, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  24. liked New Balance Minumus shoe: lift, treadmill, build, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Working out during lunch: lifting, gym, building, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Just starting fitness at 35: soreness, muscles, lifting weights, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Apps for your phone - What do you use? - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Inversion Table-What's your opinion?: fast, loose, normal, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  29. I exercise but enjoy an unhealthy binge - do this?: gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Best shoe for trail running?: reviews, trainer, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Water-weight and low carb diet: muscle, lose fat, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Back in the gym after major surgery: muscles, lifting, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  33. How I'm Losing Stomach Fat and Weight: lifting, yoga, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Protein Powders-Muscle Milk Light, Myofusion or BSN Sythna 6?: brands, regular, great - Exercise and Fitness
  35. News, Man, 90, completes triathlon.: bike, shape, Florida, Orlando - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Former CrossFitter looking to get back in shape: soreness, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Exercise Science majors on: programs, trainer, strength, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Proper breathing while running: burn, training, runner, results - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Trx: gym, push-ups, curls, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Back / ab strengthening while bedbound?: muscles, lift, training, tone - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Heart Rate During Weight Lifting?: muscles, lifting weights, press, building - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Looking for a body proportions formula....: waist, weights, calculator, measure - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Disney Princess Half-Marathon: treadmill, runner, women, best - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Staggered work schedules and overtime have ruined my workout routine.: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Workouts to Improve Curves When Naturally Thin?: muscle, lose fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Personal Trainer: training, results, narrow, why - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Tips on improving running speed: muscles, bodybuilding, stationary bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Forearm strain/sprained - treatment ideas?: muscles, lifting, working out, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Mixed Gender Team Sports or other Ways to Move and Meet: biking, Florida - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Water Rowers...: vs, workout, train, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  51. men's herbal supplements and deliver quick results the sensitive part of men's health: maintain, defined - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Hiking levels ?: gain, class, best, increase - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Saw an arm assisted trike you stand on: muscles, bicycles, NYC - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Necessary to take protein right after work out?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  55. The Grand Illusion.......: great - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Exercises/stretches while waiting for microwave to ding ?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Wrist,forearm and ankle strengthening: lift, curls, exercises, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  58. wireless headphones: workout, better, regular, wearing - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Concerned about exercising - Quick: soreness, muscles, lifting weights, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Exercise Workout DVD: push-ups, sweating, workouts, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  61. I'm beginning to enter a realm of disbelief: sore, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Are body fat measurements on scales accurate?: muscle, lifting, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Triceps strain/pull?: waist, flex, better, days - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Weight training: after your max weight?: muscles, lifting, bench press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Green tea to lose more weight: fat loss, drink, burning, training - Exercise and Fitness
  66. post-workout muscle soreness: lifting, reduce, burning, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Toning/ shape up sneakers...: sore, muscles, reviews, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  68. exercise leading to a shapely figure!: muscles, reduce, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Yoga is very good: workout, routine, jogging, results - Exercise and Fitness
  70. 30 pounds in 60 days...: muscles, legs, benching, building - Exercise and Fitness
  71. done a mud run? - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Just lost 7 pounds in the past 11 weeks! (compared to taking FIVE MONTHS to lose 8 lbs last year!): muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  73. 1.5 mile run: muscles, treadmill, build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Has had high blood pressure in your 30s?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Cell Tech Drug: muscle, lifting, punch, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  76. What protein sources do you like?: training, eating, spin, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Getting a membership soon, what workout music in your ipod?: lift, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Running Marathons shows humans true nature: soreness, drink, burns, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  79. 39 years old, rarely ever exercised, gained weight and wants to sculpt: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Figured it was time for a lifestyle change, I've dieted before but this has to be permanant: muscle, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  81. I absolutely hate the gym: muscle, lifting weights, program, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Working out without music improves mental toughness!: lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Best Pill Form Supplements: bench press, bodybuilding, fast, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Plantar fascilitis: reviews, reduce, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Tips to lose love handles and thigh fat?: muscles, fat loss, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Creatine: drink, workouts, shakes, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Am I eating enough?: sore, muscles, lifting weights, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  88. What is your resting pulse rate?: muscle, bike, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Hitting the dreaded weight loss plateau: muscle, lifting, treadmill, building - Exercise and Fitness
  90. It is NOT just calories in and calories out to lose weight!!!: muscle, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Does my trainer have a clue what she's doing?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Tips to lose 10-15 lbs before my bday for my body shape and keep it off!: muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  93. What's your daily burn? How do you know?: treadmill, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Strange running injury: routine, runner, shoes, better - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Late night snack for the physically fit: meat, gain, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Recommended Fitness/Exercise/Nutrition Websites: muscle, weightlifting, bodybuilding, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Exercising in the morning vs evening: lifting, gym, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  98. I'm tired of being obese: muscle, gym, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Optimal Waist Size for women?: muscle, yoga, legs, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Staying away from corporate (or desks jobs for fitness reasons: legs, press - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Splits: muscles, gyms, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Nothing is happening after 45 days............ discouraged: muscles, losing fat, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  103. can p90x program work if I take longer breaks?: gym, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  104. how to get definition rather than bulk?: muscles, building, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  105. How do you cater your schedule to exercising?: lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Health?! Absolutely! But, at what cost????: shakes, eating, supplements, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Protein Shake For Dinner?: lift, drink, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Be Blunt: Is a Bowflex worth it?: lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Still sticking with it. Almost 40 pounds down now.: muscle, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  110. If you were to fall 26 feet how would you land?: legs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Best cardiovascular workout in shortest time?: pushups, punch, build, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Decent running shoes under $50: runner, weight, best, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Ernestine Shepherd, World's Oldest Female Bodybuilder, Muscles Her Way Into Guinness World Records: lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Whats the best fitness gym next to you?: yoga, treadmills, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  115. CrossFit: muscle, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  116. 2-4 15's vs 1-2 30's--Is common sense enough: muscle, treadmill, building - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Exercising help: muscle, lose fat, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  118. One week using Insanity: My thoughts: gyms, push-ups, reduce, program - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Help? Female trying to lose weight fast: gym, yoga, build - Exercise and Fitness
  120. so i get toned doing aerobic exercises alone?: muscles, firm, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  121. hungry after gym: drink, burn, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Biking vs. elliptical vs treadmill: muscles, legs, arms, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Training to failure: muscles, lifting, gym, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What is your daily Caloric intake, and your other stats ?: reduce, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Farting during exercise??: gym, treadmill, class, loose - Exercise and Fitness
  126. ok i need to get in shape, golds gym?: legs, arms, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Optimal Waist Size for Guys?: lift, drink, working out, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Soup and Sandwiches for Weight Loss: muscle, lift, building, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  129. How long should weight training take me?: muscles, fat loss, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  130. workout routine: soreness, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  131. 5x5: sore, muscle, lose fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Running on a Treadmill or in the Park?: sore, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Exercise suggestions for someone who hates exercising?: gym, build, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Whatever works.: reviews, trainers, eating, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  135. What's the Single Best Exercise?: muscle, lift, yoga, training - Exercise and Fitness
  136. P90x v. Insanity: muscle, fat loss, lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Office Worker - Expanding Butt!: muscle, gym, bike, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Workout breakouts? What do you use/do to fight them?: lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Fitness instructor job?? Is it a good job?: gym, yoga, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Are Ballet Workouts the new way women are staying fit?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Exercising after having major surgery....: muscle, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Been working out, but not seeing fast results as say...: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  143. How to run/jog faster?: treadmill, fast, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Which exercise yields the most womenz?: gym, legs, bench press, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  145. The most serious athletes are?: lift, bike, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Will you make it to 65?: better, why, different, area - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Weight Gain over 40 for Men: muscles, fat loss, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Stress affects the quality of a workout?: muscles, fat loss, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. THIS is what I call FITNESS!!!: fast, workout, run, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Machines vs Free Weights: muscles, lifting, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  151. proven to work exercises for stomach area: muscles, fat loss, firm up - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Help!! Doing ab-ripper p90x and my stomach is still not what i desire!!!: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Carb cycling support group: fat loss, lift, workout, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Spontaneous cramps: muscle, legs, drink, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  155. is effectiveness of whey protein overrated?: muscles, lift, gym, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Lean, long haired men in spandex...: gym, bicycle, women, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Does putting on muscle make you REALLY tired?: soreness, muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  158. exercise gives you energy--- really?: glute, meat, workouts, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Been working out for 2 months and haven't lost weight.: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  160. advice to lose the last 10 pounds?: muscle, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  161. I just bought uad roller skates: sore, lose weight, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  162. What's up with guy's who shave their legs??: muscles, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Struggling with workouts after sickness: build, gaining, routine, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Leg Workouts Have Improved My Upper Body Strength: muscle, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  165. How do you count calories without the label?: burning, eat, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Working out the day after partying: gym, drink, run, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  167. working out when it's rainy out: treadmill, sweating, eating, running - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Vertical jump: muscles, lifting, curl, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Lifting Heavy and Taking a Multi: meat, squats, skinny, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Walk/run or bicycle to the gym and everywhere: building, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Mrs. Lao's Fitness Tips: gym, yoga, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Need help/advice for losing weight: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Reducing my gut: muscle, weightlifting, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Men's Health vs Men's Fitness: muscle, gym, yoga, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Stair climbing vs other running: muscles, gym, legs, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Is lifting causing my finger joint to swell, there is a bump?: fast, tone - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Has your dedication to fitness affected your social life?: muscle, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  178. What plate club are you in?: lift, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Half Marathon in 10 days, no training.: sore, fast, eat, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Paleo Solution The Four hour body: reduce, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Bad eating days: fast, meat, program, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Starvation Mode: muscle, losing fat, weightlifting, building - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Female body building & athletics: muscles, lift, arms, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Fellas, I'm moving to Spain: gym, bench press, workouts, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Weight Lift first then cardio or reverse?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Xbox -Your Shape|Bollywood Dance Workout - TRY IT!: workouts, knee, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Could 14 year old punture wound in left bicept alter blood pressure readings?: lean, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Tone it Up: trainers, diet, plan, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Insoles: best - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Does use the BodyBugg or similar device?: calories, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Sweatproof headphone covers: better, decrease - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Treadmill recommendation? - Exercise and Fitness
  193. far infared radiation (FIR) sauna: body, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Citrate key in bone's nanostructure - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Garmin 405cx changing belt: repair, better - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Xbox Kinect Tai Chi is excellent for morning stiffness!: drink, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Supplements Containing Caffeine: eat, effects, energy, vitamin - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Metatarsal support: gym, class, better, walk - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Wii Fit: jogging, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Rebounder: run, elliptical, results, buying - Exercise and Fitness