View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52

1. When clothes send a candidacy message: fashion, look, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Is it a must that I fold up my sweaters?: male, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  3. When single-gender collections become dual-gendered: product, buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  4. Fast-drying swimsuit: women - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Foot Germ Molecules: guys, fashion, washed, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Still Sell Used Clothes/Bags/Shoes IN-PERSON (Plato's Closet, Buffalo Exchange, )?: reviews, head - Fashion and Beauty
  7. How are Sonoma (Kohl's) sherpa-lined hoodies?: clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  8. Nike to pull out of Amazon: product, Walmart, brands, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Do women typically stop caring about their looks as much in their md 30s?: fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  10. Sharon Stone's secret face cream: product, beauty, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  11. Searching for a downs quilted vest: mens, women, long - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Name me the most prettiest natural Blue-eyed Blondes. They can be unknown/unheard of. - Fashion and Beauty
  13. Which color is cooler in your opinion?: tone, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  14. Who is more stylish, Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren?: haircut, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Axe Body Wash: shampoo, guys, product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Air Sculpting for face or chin: reviews, damage, acid, comparable - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Applying lotion in the morning then again in the afternoon: cut, product - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Best Moisturizer On The Market Now....: buy, thin, women, long - Fashion and Beauty
  19. Have you ever wanted too know this about nose sizes?: male, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Heels for sneakerheads: attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Dermaplane: fashion, razor, eyebrow, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Advice on purchasing a washable, all-cotton dress: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  23. help me pleaseee: smell, reverse, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Looking for Electric Blue Mascara: color, product, Walmart, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Beard Impression on Guy: cut, guys, medium, head - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Was the blazer originally created for men? If so, thats funny because it looks better on women: mens - Fashion and Beauty
  27. What body shape am I?: fashion, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Spring/summer weight sport coats: look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  29. use Origin products?: reviews, smell, moisturizer, long - Fashion and Beauty
  30. Fit into XL but not 1X?: mens, brands, comparable, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Delete - Fashion and Beauty
  32. My T-shirt is made in Vietnam should I worry about agent orange?: product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Has found a nice crisp, no iron, white blouse?: girl, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  34. A legitimate store/site with similar styles/colors: reviews, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  35. Do people make fashion resolutions for the New Year?: product, light, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  36. Is the Makeupalley website down?: reviews, fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Polo shirts - Tennis tails or not?: look, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  38. News, Sacramento woman gets mercury poisoning from skin cream from Mexico: lighten, light - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Magnetic Money Clips? Can they be used with Credit Cards?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  40. Is this a new fashion or is it possibly kind of rebellion?: dying, color - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Outlet/off-price/warehouse club clothes - do they vary in quality between the type of store?: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Italian clothing brands manufactured in foreign countries?: cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  43. Male hair loss: head, fashion, beauty, full - Fashion and Beauty
  44. luck with eyebrow growth serums?: conditioner - Fashion and Beauty
  45. Bumps on eyebrows: remove, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Trends in chino shorts [MERGED]: light, mens, brands, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Getting a facial: salon, light, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  48. Great solution for deep V neck tops and dresses: cut, product, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  49. What is this hair accessory called?: product, head, tone, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Giovanni leather hip pouch - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Help with picking a new style...: product, Walmart, medium, head - Fashion and Beauty
  52. Need help locating a pair of heels: brands, natural, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  53. Oils and serums: moisturizer - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Are Men Allowed This Forum?: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Should I Buy a Sewing Machine: look, service, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  56. What is your favorite perfume?: light, scent, look - Fashion and Beauty
  57. Is Adidas Clothing Back in Style?: girls, wax, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Men, do you wear cologne?: guys, smell, brands, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Grandpa Jeans: The Potent Trend That's Taking Off: dye, girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Risk of getting fake Nautica loafers: reviews, product, brands, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  61. revealing dress to party at Bfs boss..: girl, fashion, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  62. So many women now shop at guy's clothing section: color, medium, male - Fashion and Beauty
  63. What is your favorite robe: colored, light, red, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Do you have a snuggie or something similiar?: product, medium, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Famous people that look at least 20 years younger than their age.: celebrities, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  66. Bald Head: Is baldness a sign of decline?: balding, shave, male - Fashion and Beauty
  67. 2019 Most Comfortable Shoes?: guys, brands, looks, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  68. Why Do Southern Women Like to Wear Bright Colors? Do They Wear Them All Year Round?: colored, light - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Men should consider getting a makeover to attract women: girls, rosacea, red - Fashion and Beauty
  70. Hairy or hairless chest: medium, light, shaved, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  71. I HATE my bra!: product, girl, European, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Men’s underwear: legs, product, brands, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  73. Enjoying seeing the real, original faces of aging actresses lately.: dye, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  74. I want to wear big hoop earrings, as a man. What do you think? [MERGED]: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Flair on handbags: color, girl, fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Is Colorism now officially a thing ?: color, complexion, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  77. What is the biggest red flag about your clothing style?: blond, look - Fashion and Beauty
  78. What was your first diamond?: cut, tone, afford, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Going by fashion, when was this photo taken in?: color, guys, haircut - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Your Favorite Necklace: looks, thin, long, older - Fashion and Beauty
  81. Magazine Recommendation Needed: highlights, haircut, girls, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  82. what's your favorite holiday sparkle?: color, tone, metallic, red - Fashion and Beauty
  83. After Christmas sales (clothes, jackets, ): color, girl, pale, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  84. My lips are disappearing! Recommendations for OTC lip plumpers: color, reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  85. English women wearing headscarf 120 years ago - Was it fashion or modesty?: girl, braids - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Makeup addicts - how many product brands do you wear for everyday?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  87. My legs are cold: product, fashion, washed, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Smart watches - Why do I hate them?: colored, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Which side of the ironing board do you prefer to use?: fashion, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Return of Mustaches?: cut, guys, shaved, look - Fashion and Beauty
  91. Oil of Olay total effects: product, head, light, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  92. What makes a guy more or less handsome than another guy?: colored, look - Fashion and Beauty
  93. what kind of wedding dress did you wear?: colored, product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  94. How Good Looking Are You?: blonde, mens, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Today I Realized the Teeth Whitening Strips Do Work!: product, medium, light - Fashion and Beauty
  96. I have wide feet... help!: product, brands, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  97. I'm getting boots for a pirate costume,but I don't know if I should get the same size I would a regular shoe or bigger?: reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  98. If you could talk to your high school self: product, complexion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  99. Very warm indoor shoes to work in a basement: product, Walmart, look - Fashion and Beauty
  100. How ugly do I look?: girl, curls, light, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Western Ride Men's Pants: color, product, light, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  102. How much do lip size and shape matter to you on others?: tone, red - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Karen Pence could use a makeover: light, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  104. Need a GOOD deodorant: cut, product, gel, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  105. Do men still wear awful wife beaters anymore?: guys, full - Fashion and Beauty
  106. What is This Smut They're Selling?!: medium, head, look, pulling - Fashion and Beauty
  107. What Color do you like on opposite sex?: blonde, guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  108. Looking for inexpensive face moisturizer and face cleanser suggestions not to pricey.: product, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Spring colors in September?: color, product, medium, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  110. News, Woman accuses Macy's of leaving permanent 'X' mark on her face after makeup consultation: coloring, product - Fashion and Beauty
  111. I spent too much time thinking about Fashion: colored, product, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Pinching the small independent shoe store: cut, medium, supply, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  113. What colors pair best with turquoise chino shorts?: color, product, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Women: If something happened to you, what would happen to your clothes/purses/makeup?: tone, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Best women's shoe for business meeting then straight to the airport?: look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  116. Is there a style that is quintessentially American?: colored, tone, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Suggestions needed for treating extremely dry facial skin: cut, product, toner - Fashion and Beauty
  118. High School Sweaters @ 30+: fashion, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Americana - the other Spring/Summer trend?: red, fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Skirted yoga leggings on a 65+ woman?: girl, look, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  121. An important post about pants: colored, legs, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  122. What do you love/hate most about fashion?: brands, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  123. Western wear cowboy shirts. Ever buy them?: color, guys, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  124. Favorite beauty products?: shampoo, color, lotion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  125. Local female news anchor shares male viewer’s clothing critique: guys, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  126. Nordstrom Summer 2019 Sale: product, medium, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Why is skin bleaching condemned Africans but not Asians?: dying, lighten - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Airport Loafers: razor, look, remove, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  129. Favorite Fall/Winter outfits: product, resistant, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Experts raise concerns about the super high-cut bikini trend: 'The look is not for everyone': legs, head - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Pointy Nails: dying, legs, damage, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Advice Big Scar on Head of Bald Guy: cut, lotion, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  133. humidity, skin, and facial cleansing: shampoo, color, product, complexion - Fashion and Beauty
  134. How much of your self confidence is based on your beauty?: head, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  135. monthly beauty & makeup subscriptions: product, brands, cheap, service - Fashion and Beauty
  136. how you dress -- do you care at all what others think?: fashion, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Ladies, what are your thoughts on men wearing Birkenstock sandals?: brands, male - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Best Men's Dress Shirt for the money?: cut, guys, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Women in flat shoes: look, buy, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Do you think there is anything wrong with a woman in her 40s rocking a mini skirt?: legs, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Strapless Bra for big boobs: girls, look, professional, pulling - Fashion and Beauty
  142. Ladies, do you shave.......: blond, product, darker, bleaching - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Women 40+ do you still put effort into being physically attractive?: color, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Why aren't hard hats fashionable?: head, light, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Wearing a sports bra every day?: girls, head, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  146. Granny panties???: cut, fashion, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Ideas (brands and types of material) that dry quickly: light, washing, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Favorite Summer Outfits: color, darker, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  149. Are All Young Women Beautiful: guys, girl, male, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Skin: Which facial cleanser do you use that reduces pimples, blackheads?: product, toner - Fashion and Beauty
  151. What is your preferred inseam lengh for men's shorts?: legs, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  152. Perry Ellis vs Calvin Klein: tone, sticks, essentials, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Do you buy clothing from the wrong side of the store?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  154. At what point does plastic surgery go from trying to improve your appearance to mall store mannequin?: medium, head - Fashion and Beauty
  155. Most expensive clothing item you have bought?: fashion, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Injections for naso-labial folds on face?: celebrities, look, afford, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Need fashionista help: Where to shop for rock concert clothing: dye, cut - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Can you guess a woman's age from behind?: sticks, look, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  159. The Millennial Double-Chin: head, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  160. How do women view beauty maintenance?: color, blonde, legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  161. Do you think people that spend exorbitant amounts of money on fashion are narcissistic?: cut, light - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Skin creams and serums: reviews, product, toner, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Are Speedos Becoming More Acceptable?: legs, guys, girl, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  164. Are Bathrobes Still Worn?: guys, girl, light, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  165. Can I wear jeans and dress shoes?: brown, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  166. Women, at what age did you start to worry about wrinkles?: product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  167. Advice on lash extensions......: curly, cosmetology, eyebrow, look - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Loose fitting Leggings: reviews, product, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  169. How common is women borrowing clothes from each other?: fashion, male, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Did you used to carry a bigger bag?: cut, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  171. pierce their own ears with a kit?: professional, clients, pulling - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Do Sephora samples go bad quickly?: color, product, girl, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  173. turkey neck women How to minimize?: darker, look - Fashion and Beauty
  174. I need helping finding clothes: guys, medium, mens, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  175. Is a size 30 waist size over weight for 6”4 male?: guys, light - Fashion and Beauty
  176. Am I considered pretty?: girl, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Most People Look Better Tanned: dye, lighten, color, highlights - Fashion and Beauty
  178. (Women's fashion) Why 3/4 length sleeves?: look, full, buy, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  179. Has swimsuits gone downhill in quality?: medium, girl, chlorine, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  180. Moisture wicking / dri-fit shirts: smell, mens, washing, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Ladies...how far would you go for beauty ?: highlights, light - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Why can't retail sell clothing for the CURRENT season: head, supply, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  183. Two Weddings One Dress: color, look, afford, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Woman says her hair was 'falling out in clumps' after using conditioner she bought at Walmart: shampoo, product - Fashion and Beauty
  185. What is your favorite/least favorite fashion item?: clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Botox at 35?: head, forehead, beauty, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  187. does other lady besides me miss small light sweaters they used to wear in the 50's and 60's ?: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  188. What do you think of women that make videos when they try on something?: reviews, look - Fashion and Beauty
  189. s for comfortable lace-up, wedge espadrilles?: colored, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  190. She's Trying to Look Sexy Out of Nowhere: haircut, light, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Mud baths: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Bealls Florida restocking spring/summer 2019 clothes: fashion, full, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  193. ladies....best backless bra that will stay in place? - Fashion and Beauty
  194. Auto vs. Rugby Stripe?: difference - Fashion and Beauty
  195. Paulina Porizkova wows in green bikini at age 54: 'Do you realize that you have the body of an 18-year-old?': beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  196. cost of brazilian sugaring: legs - Fashion and Beauty
  197. Press/Glue On Nails: brands, look, remove, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  198. For everyone interesting video fashion roast. - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Are stretch dress shirts good?: reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Clothing brands mistaken for store private labels: long - Fashion and Beauty