View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. How long should waxing take?: legs, girl, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Inexpensive home remedies for face...: moisturizer, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Leisure suits: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  4. It's not to call yourself ugly....: attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  5. shoes: or Nay?: color, brown, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  6. wearing large caps: look - Fashion and Beauty
  7. Old School Double Edge Wet Shavers Out There?: lotion, shave, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  8. Black parka fever: cut, looks, buy, neutral - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Often It's Tall Women Getting Breast Implants?: male, natural, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  10. NYC Winter Fashion Vs. Summer Fashion: cut, legs, guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  11. North Face TriClimate --- whaaaaaat ???: cut, product, mens, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Because nobody is perfect: thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  13. Does it seem women's clothes have shorter lifespans than men's?: dying, color - Fashion and Beauty
  14. What to wear for a party in FL?: head, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Should I go to cosmetology school?: shampoo, color, product, hairstyles - Fashion and Beauty
  16. I have a huge fetish for women with bigger calves.: legs, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Looking for a leather jacket: fashion, look, shoulders, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  18. How to fold a shirt- Can you do this?: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  19. Silver or Leopard Print Shoes with Black Pants for Evening?: fashion, sexier - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Ralph Lauren Lines: head, mens, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Ghetto tans that work: lighten, brown, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Gentlemen, what product(s) do you use to clean your face?: shampoo, cleanser - Fashion and Beauty
  23. cleaning side walk salt off of boots: brown, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Yoga pants for men: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Beauty serum users: do you have a favorite brand?: reviews, lotion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Do you wear a stocking cap when the weather is SUB ZERO?: Walmart, head - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Whole sizes only?: product, mens, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Stores to get professional clothing: looks, afford, clothes, breaking - Fashion and Beauty
  29. What is usually meant by seasonal shoes or clothes?: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  30. Is there a reason why guys look hot with long hair while others look hot with short hair?: cut, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  31. How is Josie Maran's Argan oil?: product, greasy, difference, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  32. Will gladiator sandals (not the ones with straps that lace up above the ankle) still be popular for next spring/summer?: color, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Did I miss this trend becoming popular (untied ties on men): guys, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  34. News, Melynda Moon Has Ears Altered To Look Like Elves (VIDEO): thin - Fashion and Beauty
  35. Ladies: What is your favorite style/size scarf to wear?: color, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  36. What is this product?: gel, smell, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Need help completing outfit?: color, guys, brown, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  38. What would happen if I color this color over my current hair color?: blonde, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Dry Skin Warning - Fashion and Beauty
  40. Do you feel more sad or happy when you need to shop for something to replace a well-loved/worn item.: full, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Fashion Advice About Mens Dress Shoes: clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Happy Thanksgiving - Fashion and Beauty
  43. Have you ever had a drycleaner lose a favorite clothing item?: women, older - Fashion and Beauty
  44. low-rise pants are a problem: cut, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  45. Video, Brazil's best buttocks at Miss BumBum 2013 pageant. - Fashion and Beauty
  46. When it comes to urban clothing line inspired by rappers, who is the winner?: mens, full - Fashion and Beauty
  47. I hate to judge women by their hair color but am I the only one with this experience with blonds?: dye, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  48. How much do you spend on clothings each month?: buy, clothes, women - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Are the plastic surgeons in Korea really that good?: head, celebrities, eyebrow - Fashion and Beauty
  50. for the white women on this forum?: girl, washing, look - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Women who bleach their hair for years: dye, cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  52. Why does the media overrate celebrities' beauty?: product, girls, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  53. News, Mayo Clinic To Study Men’s Middle-Aged Flat Asses: mens, male - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Why has female fashion changed more rapidly than male fashion?: color, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Do you agree calling a guy chubby is derogatory: attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  56. I never knew bras came in this size (funny read): girls, honey - Fashion and Beauty
  57. What do you do with clothing you don't want anymore or is out of style?: damage, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Is dark hair and eyes considered pretty?: dye, colored, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Which necklaces should i get?: tone, look, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Jewelry/shoes to go with dress?: product, red, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Favorite clothes: color, essentials, red, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  62. Fur hats: product, medium, girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  63. What names do you find attractive...: girls, Sally, European, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Ladies: What are you wearing on New Years eve night: head, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Why are people so hyprocritical about ugly people?: colored, product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  66. slim down or keep weight on?: cut, tone, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  67. Artifical Nail Advice: gel, girl, biotin, look - Fashion and Beauty
  68. Ladies: Whats your when a guy shops in the womans section: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Does having nicknames forced on them?: cut, correction, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  70. second skin vs professional: cut, male, look, pulling - Fashion and Beauty
  71. Help! What color shoes would you wear.....: wax, metallic, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Want to get a tattoo on my right arm. What design will look good?: head, male - Fashion and Beauty
  73. Butt implants...what are the risks?: dying, girls, looks, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  74. Ladies.......belive this or not?: guys, product, stylist, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  75. How often do you use Bar Soap: product, medium, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Ladies: do you like eternity/infinity style scarves?: fashion, buy, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  77. Black or White?...socks with athletic shoes.: color, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  78. what kind of hair style is suitable for me?: cut, haircut, head - Fashion and Beauty
  79. No picture but I'm if I should get Surgery: cut, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Why does tan skin look so much better to us?: complexion, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  81. Cleaning Sneakers: lighten, light, washing, look - Fashion and Beauty
  82. Do you use tips?: wax, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  83. Camisoles with Shelf Bra or Soft Cup Bra: cut, color, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  84. Do you wear the same clothing colors year around?: color, brown, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Why did grannies dress like grannies: colored, girl, fashion, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  86. How long does your average shoe spend with you (from the time it's bought to the time it's retired)?: light, European - Fashion and Beauty
  87. Should i get this sweater its a good deal?: head, fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  88. News, Lacey Wildd Wishes She Had Size QQQ Breasts On 'My Strange Addiction.: dying, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Men, at what age did you start maintaining a beard: guys, head - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Why do fashion models walk that way?: girls, look, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  91. Why this coat is popular?: cut, guys, scent, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  92. People are still wearing their North Face Jackets?: fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  93. Guys, would you wear a light color jacket?: girls, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  94. For the love of socks......amongst other things.: light, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  95. BE Why are Rate my looks threads hated (rant) !!!!: brown, look - Fashion and Beauty
  96. I have seen preference for exotic vs All American change based on setting.: colored, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  97. How to Avoid Wrinkles?: lotion, light, ingredients, honey - Fashion and Beauty
  98. What to wear in Las Vegas?: product, look, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  99. What names do you consider unattractive?: guys, girls, Sally, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Could a guy be handsome without knowing it himself?: color, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Why can't more women just go natural?: legs, pale, male - Fashion and Beauty
  102. Are dark skinned women less desirable?: girl, brown, darker, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Best Stores and Brands For Middle Age Women: girls, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  104. Men do you moisturise your body/skin?: guys, product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  105. Fake pretty vs. naturally ugly: fashion, beauty, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Clothes with dates on them?: light, thin, older - Fashion and Beauty
  107. Exaggerating about your height.....: cut, male, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  108. What do you wear to stay comfortable on road trips: fashion, women - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Why don't wedding dresses have sleeves anymore?: girls, look, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  110. Describe your favourite pair of shorts: color, legs, guys, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  111. Hey ladies so Ryan Gosling...: honey, look, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Favorite places to shop for women's business attire: light, sticks, look - Fashion and Beauty
  113. 2014 fashion: brown, look, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  114. ever bought good quality fashionable clothes from China website?: head, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Best snow boots for very cold weather?: legs, brands, full - Fashion and Beauty
  116. Brazil Holds Beauty Contest for Best Looking Rear End: natural, American, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  117. The Color came out...everything is pink.....: dye, product, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  118. Older ladies: do you work harder now to look presentable?: cut, coloring - Fashion and Beauty
  119. !!!: What should I wear today (Guy: cut, fashion, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Don't you notice skirts going out of fashion?: girls, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  121. I would love to read feedback on my looks!: wax, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  122. Why are tanks for men called wife beaters: head, look - Fashion and Beauty
  123. The scoop on plastic surgery...: legs, girls, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  124. What do you all think of this dress ?: color, look, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  125. What do you wear to School or Work: brown, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  126. Women who wear yoga pants like everywhere...: product, girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  127. women who don't own a pair of high heels at all?: light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Do women use wallets?: stylist, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  129. Are you usually Overdressed or Underdressed compared to around you: head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Basketball stars in suits: Magic Johnson Vs Shaq: guys, girl, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Rate My Eyes 1-10: look, thin, long, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Ladies - If You Saw Clothes on Craigslist from a Crossdresser...: cut, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Why do 'hipster' Gen Y 'men' think bowties are cool?: fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  134. Ankle Pants...: legs, mens, fashion, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Underwear Preferences?: male, looks, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  136. Women are with men removing chest hair (or facial hair) but not leg hair?: legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  137. What are you wearing for Thanksgiving Dinner: guys, looks, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Be Do I look like a woman(pic included)?: cut, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Do you favor uniqueness or trends in your appearance?: volume, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Do you (want to) cross-dress?: blonde, guys, girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Clothing that gets ruined after a few washes in the washing machine. Has it happened to you?: color, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  142. Fasting today. ever try it/: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Lets talk about jeans: legs, difference, buy, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Big glasses trend, ugggh!!!!: girls, look, attractive, hiding - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Do you need to pay a lot of money for good highlights?: dye, lighten - Fashion and Beauty
  146. How much do you/would you pay for clothing?: Walmart, tone, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  147. US City with your Most & Least Favorite Clothing style: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Your Favorite Cosmetic/Skin Care/Make up Store: product, Walmart, head - Fashion and Beauty
  149. The new fashion meets invention are 'Smart Bra': guys, girl, look - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Men + Jewelry = Gay?! The hell?: guys, male, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  151. Shoes made for wide feet: light, brands, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  152. URGENT HELP: Burning and bleeding knuckles due to dry skin: product, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Rash under bracelet watch band ??? ?: cut, color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  154. What do you think of the QVC fashions?: cut, light, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  155. North Face apparel: Your Opinion: color, brands, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Which Tiffany necklace would be a better Christmas gift?: fashion, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Rate my looks in pictures: head, tone, fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Until the standard of beauty changes, I'll never be happy: color, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  159. What type of jewelry should I get my girlfriend for Christmas?: girls, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  160. Do you still have or wear clothing you wore in college, after (sometimes long after) years are over?: head, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  161. What men's cologne should I look into? (female opinion strongly encouraged lol): light, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Elastic Bracelets: cut, colored, product, look - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Perfume for Christmas: girls, head, smell, red - Fashion and Beauty
  164. Body Shape you admire on guys: light, smell, looks, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  165. If blonde hair is a recessive trait that is supposed to be rare, why do I see it everywhere in the US?: dye, color - Fashion and Beauty
  166. What does Tall Dark and Handsome mean when it comes to looks?: color, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  167. How often Do you wear Summer Clothes in winter: fashion, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  168. girls want to stay thin...: guys, light, attractive, women - Fashion and Beauty
  169. Guys, Get real: How often do you sleep shirtless (Ladies, DON'T look): thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Guys what kind of hair do you generally prefer on a woman - straight or wavy?: curls, light - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Weave or nay?: girl, head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  172. What does a Muslim woman store in her scarf?: girls, head, volume - Fashion and Beauty
  173. What do you wear for schlepping around the house when nobody will see you?: eyebrow, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred): complexion, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  175. How do I look (picture): full, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  176. Princess Diana's attractiveness: blonde, haircut, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Can we bring back suspenders: service, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Women: What do you think when you see a woman who is just absolutely beautiful and fashionable?: looks, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  179. What color shoes/boots with olive pants?: brown, red, look - Fashion and Beauty
  180. Ladies, let's talk bras.: gel, girls, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Men and women have VERY different ideas about beauty: Walmart, girls, head - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Sharing clothing with other people, such as friends, family, room mates: smell, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  183. How many layers are you wearing today: cut, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Why does society say that ugliness is permanent when its not?: cut, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  185. Ladies, Would you wear 2 together or separately? Guys what do you think?: colored, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  186. What color tights to wear with red dress?: brown, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  187. Ladies, do you shave your legs in winter?: wax, long - Fashion and Beauty
  188. Pierced or clip earrings?: clips, European, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  189. Zazzle.com - Fashion and Beauty
  190. How to care for handbags?: washing, wash, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Shopping! 411: fashion, look, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Shopping! 411: fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  193. Over the counter teeth whitening product: long - Fashion and Beauty
  194. Do you think Vests for women are tailored to all 4 seasons: scent, look - Fashion and Beauty
  195. Pictures, The lost art of Mom's retro hairdo.: look, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  196. Holiday Giveaway for 18k Gold Charriol Bracelet ~ Ends 12/31/2013 - Fashion and Beauty
  197. How realistic can you get with facial/body (fat) prosthetics?: girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  198. Virtual Closet App - Would You Use One?: fashion, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  199. What Fashion APP does you girls use for Shopping ?: product - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Where can I buy Sharkeisha Apparel/Clothing? - Fashion and Beauty