View Full Version: Relationships Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238

1. guys attracted to bigger women?: wife, hubby, American - Relationships
  2. I was patient, but in the end it was worth it: dates, soulmates - Relationships
  3. Relationships that end on a sour note: marriage, betray, personal
  4. Do I sound unlucky in love?: dating, boyfriend, how to, women - Relationships
  5. My [27F} boyfriend [28 M] wants to move to another state. Not sure what to do....: dating, girlfriend - Relationships
  6. Am I crazy for trying to fight for this thing?: dating, girlfriend - Relationships
  7. why she change her mind about going out with me? would i lose my dignity if i ask her again?: dating, girlfriends - Relationships
  8. Having 2 mans in my life and I don't know who to choose: boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  9. Breakup over health reasons: wife, girlfriend, marriage, kids - Relationships
  10. Very confused, what is going on?: date, women, hubby, friend - Relationships
  11. Boyfriend (23) broke up with me (F/24) due to depression: dating, long distance, how to - Relationships
  12. Balance between social life and dating: wife, boyfriend, married, woman - Relationships
  13. Advice on time apart: sex, spouse, partner, emotionally - Relationships
  14. co-worker relation: how to, women, single, feelings - Relationships
  15. Relationship issues: married, woman, love, cheating - Relationships
  16. co-worker relation: date, how to, women, single - Relationships
  17. Hypothetical about alcohol and sex-especially want to hear from the ladies: wife, married - Relationships
  18. Missing someone ....: woman, love, therapy, cheated - Relationships
  19. Lesbian relationship: Broke up with my ex and i think she moved back with her ex: girlfriend, love - Relationships
  20. Is his behavior unusual?: girlfriend, woman, family, sex - Relationships
  21. tired of trying for something that don't give: woman, love, advice - Relationships
  22. Should I move on?: dating, girlfriends, women, cheated - Relationships
  23. My ex-wife asked for my gf's #: girlfriend, girl, children, call - Relationships
  24. Need advice over SnapChat Android content found on his phone: date, boyfriend - Relationships
  25. What do you think of the rocky road thing, verses a smooth run: long-term, long distance - Relationships
  26. How do I start speaking to her?: dating, how to, girl - Relationships
  27. Is it too early to keep this in the back of my mind?: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  28. Male vs female LOSERS: woman, love, family, personality - Relationships
  29. When a significant other is currently going through a stressful period of work, what's the best way to be?: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  30. Recent acquaintance is giving mixed signs: woman, Chinese, conversation, interested - Relationships
  31. Splitting the check on first and last date: dating, women, attractive - Relationships
  32. How would this make you feel if you owed?: date, girl, single - Relationships
  33. Wife and I have a Problem: female, therapy, sex, daughter - Relationships
  34. i don't want anymore birthday parties: wives, married, woman, advice - Relationships
  35. I love my girlfriend a lot and i am obsessed about her and every move: boyfriend, how to - Relationships
  36. Date with ex boyfriend: girl, cheating, call, Latin - Relationships
  37. How many times have you fallen in love?: dating, boyfriend, long distance - Relationships
  38. Real depressed. Need help with 'break up' and 'break'.: dating, girl, advice - Relationships
  39. Boyfriend pays for almost everything....: girlfriends, woman, love, child support - Relationships
  40. Is it too bad that I had a paternity test on my son in secret?: how to, men - Relationships
  41. Dumper (me) going NO Contact, but missing her?: date, girlfriend, woman - Relationships
  42. So disappointed with hubby...: wife, marriage, women, love - Relationships
  43. Dating and texting (anxiety, worry): women, call, straight, feeling - Relationships
  44. Would you want to date a man who doesn't find you physically attractive?: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  45. Is women getting catcalled really a thing?: love, older, pregnant - Relationships
  46. Just dumped after 12 years... Dating over 40... How bad?: movies, girlfriends, long distance - Relationships
  47. Integrity or leave?: love, live together, feeling, relations - Relationships
  48. Losing your spouse/partner to....: wife, boyfriend, how to, women - Relationships
  49. Am I crazy to see marriage as a solution?: dating, boyfriend, woman - Relationships
  50. I Feel so betrayed by my girlfriend. Am I overreacting?: date, boyfriend - Relationships
  51. Having trouble reading a woman. .: boyfriend, girlfriends, attractive - Relationships
  52. How likely is it for a woman to NEVER experience violence in a marriage?: wives, women - Relationships
  53. broke up but moving close to her: girlfriend, guy, love - Relationships
  54. About Cyberstalking for Computer Gurus: boyfriend, guy, single, call - Relationships
  55. Caught feelings hard & fast for a girl ~2 months out of her last relationship. Got hurt. What happened?: dating, wife - Relationships
  56. A girl whispered something to her friend and the friend keep looking back at me: clothes, people - Relationships
  57. My date wants to meet my family: dates, how to, marriage - Relationships
  58. I don't want a relationship but would love to be a father: how to, women - Relationships
  59. Am I overthinking this?: girls, older, family, call - Relationships
  60. Advice - Long Lost Love and not over it ...: wife, boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  61. Break up or Engagement: dating, movies, girlfriend, married - Relationships
  62. The Reasons Why Married Women Cheat on Their Husbands: wives, marriage, love - Relationships
  63. Dinner date with a health nut: dating, man, husband, personal - Relationships
  64. Really don’t know what to think.......: married, women, family - Relationships
  65. This Is How Long You Should Wait To Sleep With Someone You Want A Relationship With: dating, older - Relationships
  66. If you take a woman on a date to a very expensive restaurant, will she think that you have only one thing on your mind?: sex, people - Relationships
  67. Is this a good reason to block someone's number who you haven't met: friends, friendship - Relationships
  68. Boyfriend wants to relocate and asked me to go with him. What should I do?: dating, wife - Relationships
  69. I [33/m] told my girlfriend [31/f] that I don't know if I ever want to get married and now she's distanced herself: dating, long distance - Relationships
  70. Me and my GF broke up after my surgery with ultimatum.: girlfriend, long-term - Relationships
  71. You HAVE to be someone you'd want to date: dating, how to, women - Relationships
  72. Signing a card with Love: dating, movies, women - Relationships
  73. Why would an ex who broke it off re-read old (and new) affectionate emails over and over (and over)?: dating, girl - Relationships
  74. Walking a girl to her car, bust stop or home after first date: dates, women - Relationships
  75. Hard to leave a abusive manipulative relationship: men, love, cheating - Relationships
  76. Wife in Emotional and possibly Physical Relation with a Friend [MERGED]: Asian, how to - Relationships
  77. Moving on after a failed relationship: dating, woman, love, single - Relationships
  78. in denial about divorce not sure how to cope...: wife, marriage, men - Relationships
  79. experience this type of dissapointment: dating, how to, guy - Relationships
  80. At what age did you go through your first heartbreak?: dating, woman - Relationships
  81. I don’t have the confidence to date anymore: dating, boyfriend, girlfriends - Relationships
  82. How long have/were your parents together?: Christian, marriage, love - Relationships
  83. Why won't she just have an abortion?: movies, woman, child support - Relationships
  84. Not sure if I should try to re-connect?: dating, married, women - Relationships
  85. It's been a while....: older, family, children, looking - Relationships
  86. Will she ever get past what I did?: boyfriend, girlfriend, marriage - Relationships
  87. When a prospect vents her life's issues (oversharing): dating, women, attractive - Relationships
  88. I Look Much Younger Than My Age: dating, how to, women - Relationships
  89. Complicated situation with a girl.: date, girlfriend, lesbian, girls - Relationships
  90. Can you make someone love you again?: boyfriend, friend, couple - Relationships
  91. How can man tell a woman he is dating that he’s scared to have sex?: women, love - Relationships
  92. Have you dumped or been dumped more?: date, girlfriend, women - Relationships
  93. Do you delete pictures of your ex after a break up?: date, boyfriend - Relationships
  94. Why do I feel fine after she cheated on me?: girlfriend, guy - Relationships
  95. Cupcake nickname: woman, calling, conversation, different - Relationships
  96. Red Flags? Is She Moving Too Fast?: female, kids, jealous - Relationships
  97. Do you have a fear of abandonment? How did you overcome?: dating, girlfriend - Relationships
  98. Dating after 40: men, attracted, older, looking - Relationships
  99. New Female (Former Coworker) I Have A Few Questions: date, woman, pickup - Relationships
  100. how important is it for your spouse to have interest in the same activities as you?: women, lover - Relationships
  101. for women over 35: dating, boyfriend, long-term, long distance - Relationships
  102. Obsessive jealousy- need advice: dating, married, women, single - Relationships
  103. Is he interested in this other woman?: dating, boyfriend, women - Relationships
  104. Found out she smokes: dating, how to, girl, pickup - Relationships
  105. Male vs Female Loners: wife, movies, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  106. has been in a romantic relationship without sex ?: dating, girlfriends, married - Relationships
  107. Friends with benefit?: love, family, sex, call - Relationships
  108. Content being single?: dating, girlfriend, woman, family - Relationships
  109. Passive Boyfriend?: dating, guy, husband, call - Relationships
  110. Dating an ex: movies, man, sex, reason - Relationships
  111. How much of your dysfunctional past should you disclose when dating?: marry, men - Relationships
  112. Can't figure this girl out / Work-Relationship Drama [MERGED]: dating, attracted, attractive - Relationships
  113. Girlfriend is Turning Cold and Being Destructive to Our Relationship: long distance, how to - Relationships
  114. Am I making a huge mistake continuing my relationship???: date, marriage, women - Relationships
  115. Meeting an ex as just friends -- should you do it?: dating, marriage - Relationships
  116. Intense Chemistry and Connection: dating, boyfriend, married, women - Relationships
  117. outright or meet for politeness’s sake?: dating, girl, single - Relationships
  118. My friend wanted me to meet his single friend . It didn’t go well.: date, women - Relationships
  119. Should I move without telling my family and girlfriend until after?: long distance, how to - Relationships
  120. Women, would you date a man with Autism?: dating, love, therapy - Relationships
  121. Why are people on dating websites so impatient and insecure?: woman, cheating - Relationships
  122. Is it normal to never have dated at 21?: dating, boyfriends, girlfriends - Relationships
  123. Difference in age and mistake I made: dating, how to, woman - Relationships
  124. How to build a strong confidence around impressive women?: husband, straight, insecure - Relationships
  125. good ol relationship issue: Love Languages: dating, girlfriends, guy, single - Relationships
  126. no shame in taking your life back....after a betrayal in love: dating, how to - Relationships
  127. My husband has no friends and does not want me to have: wife, girlfriends - Relationships
  128. Relationship bedroom problems: boyfriend, marriage, women, love - Relationships
  129. Dating or hanging out?: men, sex, looking, restaurant - Relationships
  130. Is Online Dating Convenient?: woman, older, calling, friends - Relationships
  131. I [F32] look at my boyfriend's [M31] phone and found flirty messages and invites to go out with another woman after we g: date, women - Relationships
  132. Anxiety & depression in Relationships.: wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, married
  133. Is it rare to get matches during the day if you use Tinder or Bumble?: dates, long-term - Relationships
  134. BF hung out with his ex GF all night: boyfriend, girlfriend, men - Relationships
  135. People who get married or stay in relationships not for love: long-term, marriage
  136. Wife says she isn’t attracted to me...or: how to, marriage - Relationships
  137. So many men say they want“No drama” or “Drama free” in their profiles: dating, married - Relationships
  138. My stalker got arrested: advice, Latin, social, interested - Relationships
  139. My girlfriend's dad is constantly treating me bad and I don't know how much I can take.: how to, married - Relationships
  140. Why men are not attracted to me: dating, movies, women - Relationships
  141. We Americans and our online dating apps: married, women, love - Relationships
  142. Should on again off again relationships really be all off?: date, how to
  143. Aceeptance of Failed relationships.: married, women, love, cheat
  144. Ladies...how do you feel about your Bf or husband at a bachelor party?: boyfriend, women - Relationships
  145. caught fiance lying for a second time, need advice: wife, boyfriend, marriage - Relationships
  146. Neighbor situation: older, sex, opening, like - Relationships
  147. i saw this cute girl at lowes: love, single, call - Relationships
  148. I know this is a stupid: dating, movies, guy - Relationships
  149. first time dating: movies, girlfriend, guy, call - Relationships
  150. My gf got upset at how much I masturbate.: girlfriend, guy, sex - Relationships
  151. married but think of someone: dating, wife, marriage, woman - Relationships
  152. Do women ever avoid dealing with easily-attached men?: dating, married, sex - Relationships
  153. Pursuing vs. Chasing: date, women, gay, friend - Relationships
  154. How easy is it for a guy to go home with a girl?: dating, women - Relationships
  155. Will my leg disability prevent me from having relationships with people?: dating, women
  156. When are you ready?: dating, how to, married, women - Relationships
  157. Which best describes what you are looking for in a mate?: wife, marry - Relationships
  158. simple relationship Am I being crazy?: dating, girlfriend, single - Relationships
  159. Straight people driven to same sex relationships due to bad experiences: dating, lesbian
  160. money.... & what's fair in a serious relationship......: how to, woman - Relationships
  161. Never been this heartbroken in my entire life- Losing my 'almost boyfriend' forever because I decided to move far away: dating, girlfriends - Relationships
  162. Women: Would it bother you if your bf/husband played games like this?: date, attracted - Relationships
  163. Guy suddenly throws temper tantrums and then ghosted.: dating, long distance, woman - Relationships
  164. Emotional pitfalls of casual sex for women: dating, wives, boyfriend - Relationships
  165. over 40, wanting a family: dating, wife, married, women - Relationships
  166. Cub vs Cougar: dating, boyfriend, women, attracted - Relationships
  167. My gf is bothered by me doing sex scenes in acting projects.: wife, movies - Relationships
  168. My bf walked out while I was in the shower and left door unlocked..: call, Latin - Relationships
  169. Married Man Inserts Heart Emoticons in Messages: wife, gay, kiss - Relationships
  170. Am I Wrong?: dating, wife, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  171. Wife obsessive search of married man on Facebook.: single, affair, friend - Relationships
  172. What aspects of your parents relationship would you not want in your relationship?: date, married - Relationships
  173. STDs. Inform me: dating, how to, women, single - Relationships
  174. Would a relationship with someone with alcohol issues ever work?: guy, love - Relationships
  175. Boyfriend doesn't want me to wear engagement ring most of the time?: married, wedding - Relationships
  176. I've he's using Tinder: dating, long-term, women, husband - Relationships
  177. How to start a conversation with a girl I like: dating, woman - Relationships
  178. Age gap and working together: how to, women, love, younger - Relationships
  179. Guy from online dating: men, call, friend, feeling - Relationships
  180. My inner voice?: date, how to, girl, loyalty - Relationships
  181. No one is interested in me because I'm a single parent: dating, how to - Relationships
  182. Is it considered awkward if try to talk with random women/girls outside in a shopping store: dating, girlfriend - Relationships
  183. 18 Dates Later and I Still Feel Nothing. Why?: dating, girlfriend, long-term - Relationships
  184. Coping with being single: dating, boyfriend, marriage, girls - Relationships
  185. The kids issue: dating, woman, older, sex - Relationships
  186. What do you think of this idea?: dates, wife, movies - Relationships
  187. Should I tell him I was attracted to him?: girlfriends, woman, love - Relationships
  188. Would you have this guy a second chance?: dating, boyfriend, loyalty - Relationships
  189. How do you deal with someone who is always extremely busy to connect?: dating, Asians - Relationships
  190. I'm a guy and I want a relationship... I have never had one cuz: dating, how to - Relationships
  191. I ended a toxic relationship and now I want her back: woman, dance - Relationships
  192. Do you think playing the numbers game is a good approach?: date, how to - Relationships
  193. Should i tell him how i feel if he has a girlfriend?: dating, marriage - Relationships
  194. If a narcissist keeps you a secret does it mean you are a good or valuable supply?: women, therapy - Relationships
  195. Why does my ex get into relationships and I don’t?: dating, boyfriend
  196. Is this really considered shallow?: dating, girls, attracted, hubby - Relationships
  197. Would woman want to be with someone like me?: dating, women - Relationships
  198. Getting over your ex - Relationships
  199. Timeline of online (and other technology-assisted) dating services: friends, friendship, personal - Relationships
  200. How do you feel about dating site profiles that have age hidden?: women - Relationships