Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2017, 06:25 PM

42 posts, read 77,283 times

Advertisements

Why do men put women down

Old 03-26-2017, 06:31 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,488,699 times
You have one question in your subject and a different one in the body of the thread. Regardless, the answer is the same. Only some women and some men put other women or men down. Those people who put others down usually do so because of being insecure or just being mean spirited (or a combination of the two).

I personally know of no women or men who put others down. Although I've seen it in places like this forum so I know it exists.

Old 03-26-2017, 06:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,981,134 times
Low self esteem people bully other's. They are mental themselves.

Old 03-26-2017, 06:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,387,732 times
The only reason that anyone puts people down is because for some reason that person intimidates them . There are many reasons for doing that.. Workplace politics, personal insecurities or worse.. JUST because they merely want attention.. and actually just HATE anyone who doesn't think or believe like they do.

Men, do not normally berate any women unless THAT women makes them feel insecure.. Women don't berate men unless THAT man makes them feel unworthy, Co=workers don't go around spreading rumours about others unless they feel threatened.

I've always steered away from rumours.. Always made my own person views to decide about anyone's authenticity. Even IF I found someone isn't trusted..or was just a busybody > I would never spread rumours about it.. I personally would be pleasant.. but NOT open nor share anything with them unless work related.

I walked and worked with so many folks in my lifetime and it isn't worth spreading or disseminating my personal thoughts with just anybody. With that I will say, sometimes one MUST vent frustrations or experiences.. however NEVER EVER share with "Gossipers" as yu KNOW for sure it will be on the lips of everybody who traffics in such!

Guess, by now you have figured out I hate GOSSIP! ..HATE Judging anybody and paint anybody publicly BUT do not hesitate to tell the Truth when asked by "Authority".. So basically tell anybody ( including family and friends.. Don't tell me anything I can't repeat in a Court of law.. as I will NOT LIE..

It's actually been the best RULE I ever made for myself... because I never have to keep stories straight..and just recall what I remember. BTW I have a real good memory and happen to recall most everything that didn't sit well with me!!

I guess, my personality is such that I can be your best friend or your worst enemy.. It a;; depends on your treatment of not just myself but others in general!

Old 03-26-2017, 07:29 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,458,242 times
Which is it? Men putting down women or women putting down each other?

Old 03-26-2017, 08:33 PM

44,409 posts, read 20,147,006 times
This is not a [romantic] relationships topic. Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships