Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 05:40 AM

14 posts, read 59,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiej View Post
we chose one in the cul de sac
Sounds like we are going to be neighbors! We have chosen the Cul De Sac too !

The train ride to JC by express is 50 minutes I think and NYC Penn is 1.15 min if I remember right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2007, 07:50 AM

19 posts, read 83,357 times
think we chose a6

Old 07-29-2007, 08:17 PM

everything is all done..very excited!

Old 07-30-2007, 05:36 AM

14 posts, read 59,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiej View Post
everything is all done..very excited!
Congratulations once again !

Which model did u opt for. HD corrected me. We are not on the cul de sac, but the road leading to the cul de sac. A3 I think.

Drove by the site on the weekend. They have started paving the road

Old 07-30-2007, 06:42 AM

let me give you my email..katiebrown@comcast.net . we chose the savoy, but extended it with morning room..how about you? we also went to the site friday night and saw the paved road..hope everything goes on schedule!

Old 08-15-2007, 02:58 PM

2 posts, read 7,122 times
Default I took a video of Christopher Estates

Here's a blog post / video of Christopher Estates in Hamilton

Princeton New Jersey & Surrounding Cities |The Scoop| The Official Guide to Mercer County » Christopher Estates [Laura & Evelyn Rd.] Hamilton New Jersey Video Tour

Old 08-15-2007, 08:07 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,912,562 times
Just a little advice from a veteran of the new construction homebuying process.

I am by far a know it all, in fact I will be the first to tell you, I know a little about everything

If you have children or plan on children or don't plan on children- Take the side of the street WITH the sidewalk.

If you have a choice of lots that some backyards face the woods and NOT your neighbors backyards - Pick the WOODS.

Be involved in every step of the construction. Ask questions and most importantly- Take PHOTOS. Start a photo album, print them out, date them, note the locations. It is very important to take photos of your structure BEFORE the drywall or "rock" (they like to call it Rock cause they sound cool) The location of your WATERLINES is very important. The location of your CABLE lines is very important. Just imagine how you will feel then you take that nice new bathroom cabinet you purchased at Target and try to hang in your new bathroom but you feel that "hey" was that a stud I just hit or was it a ...Ohhh no waterline???!! Same goes for those darn cable lines. How many times will you rearrange your furniture and say Hmmm the TV would look better over there....? I have a whole list of ideas for you guys...Just things we learned along the way....New construction is very stressful. Keep a bottle in your glove compartment. j/k You know the Site Mgr has one !!! lol...

Old 08-15-2007, 08:29 PM

thanks for the advice! Did you buy from ryan?

Old 08-16-2007, 08:02 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,912,562 times
Default Pm

Kitty & Katie - Check your PM (private messages)

Old 08-16-2007, 12:23 PM

1 posts, read 3,622 times
Default Teacher From Hamilton

I am a high school teacher in two of the high schools in Hamilton.
My family and I are looking into moving into Hamilton and just saw these new Ryan Homes.

I hope there are more left when it comes time to buy, we would like to look at these.

The two high schools I work in are okay academically. If want to know about them email me personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey