Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2009, 10:24 PM

55 posts, read 137,338 times

Advertisements

Hi you guys, my husband and I are planning our first trip to the myrtle beach area towards the end of April, early May. How will the weather be then, what about the ocean temp. what types of activities should I look forward to, Broadway at the beach already looks awesome. I would love some recommendations for live shows. we will not have a vehicle what is the best way for transportation. thanks any help/ comments will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2009, 10:20 AM

2,614 posts, read 5,835,450 times
Getting around Myrtle Beach without a car is tough. The Grand Strand is spread out, so you'll be limited in what you can see and do. Taxi's are available but pricey. I recommend a rental car.

Weather is usually pleasant and the ocean still cool.
Average air and water temps

If you'll drop in and ask your questions on the Myrtle Beach forum in TripAdvisor.com, you'll gets tons of advise and suggestions. Those forums are designed to help tourists, and the MB forum gets an awfully lot of visitors, and responses will come quickly.

Old 02-17-2009, 05:21 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,691,091 times
Oh yes, you will really need a rental car.
Good shows are The Dixie Stampede, The Grand Ole' Opry, Legends. Other shows will be at the Alabama theater ( look the shows up online easily) Sometimes at the House of Blues.....
These theaters are in different areas. So quite a few taxi rides would be required......

Old 02-18-2009, 01:20 PM

245 posts, read 762,393 times
Renting a car is actually very reasonble around here...much cheaper than cab rides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area