Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 01:08 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,891,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What party is the home for the racist left - whom are always the first ones to mention race?

Answer: the Democrat Party.
We bring it up because we hate it, and repubs along with their media need calling out on their tolerance of it, and embracing such people in exchange for their votes. Surely you can see how pathetic and un-American this is.
BTW it is usually not brought up out of the blue - it is usually a response to, or blowback from, some right-wing action or media statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 01:13 AM

57,022 posts, read 34,991,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Romney won every county in Utah Mia's district included Utah county, which voted 88% for Romney
Wow! But he's mad at the liberals?

Old 11-10-2012, 01:14 AM

29,095 posts, read 25,882,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Actually it's the Democratic Party, and you brought up her race before any of us
Read the threads made by liberals this past summer - they were all criticising Mia Love because she was a Republican - liberals here practically called her a "race traitor" - as if that is even something that exists.

This thread was created to point out the the absurdity and hypocrisy of liberals whom constantly play the race card.

Mia Love lost because the citizens in her district disagreed with her politically.

Both you and i probally agree with that.

So stop spreading false ideas that GOP voters are "racist" - because I can throw the exact same hypocrisy and false premise back in your face with Mia Love.

It would be nice if Democrats and liberals were honest for once. If you are a liberal or Democrat - understand this - if you wish to be honest, I am not attacking you. You can hold whatever political opinion you wish - but please be honest.

Thank you,

Harrier.

Last edited by Harrier; 11-10-2012 at 01:41 AM..

Old 11-10-2012, 01:19 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,070,822 times
Quote:
Read the threads made by liberals this past summer - they were all criticising Mia Love because she was a Republican - liberals here practically called her a "race traitor" - as if that is even something that exists.

This thread was created to point out the the absurdity and hypocrisy of liberals whom constantly play the race card.

Mia Love lost because the citizens in her district disagreed with her politically.

So stop spreading false ideas that GOP voters are "racist" - because I can throw the exact same hypocrisy and false pemise back in your face with Mia Love.

It would be nice if Democrats and liberals were honest for once. If you are a liberal or Democrat - understand this - if you wish to be honest, I am not atacking you. You can hold whatever political opinion you wish - but please be honest.

Thank you,

Harrier.
Then why do you post and spew so much hate and lies about president Obama? You're not even being honest with yourself.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
There is no "Democrat" party. Democratic Party, maybe, but certainly no "Democrat" party.

The people WITHIN the DEMOCRATIC Party are referred to as "Democrats", sparky.

I suggest you consult Wikipedia and Google next time, sparky. You'll appear to be more intelligent...though not by much.

And you're supposed to be a future lawyer? HA!
The fact that you are so sensitive about what your party is called clearly demonstrates that you can't handle the political forum.

Don't you call yourself an "independent'?

Thank you for identifying yourself a a Democrat - like I never knew the truth!

Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 AM

7,511 posts, read 11,294,625 times
Interesting.

Quote:

It became a problem for the candidate for the 4th Congressional District seat when information from a 2011 Deseret News article reported Love describing herself as an "anchor baby". This is a term that some Republicans use to describe illegal immigrants who have children born in the United States, anchors, that earn citizenship for those parents.

Mia Love appeared as a hypocrite as she aligned herself with individuals in the Republican party that want to end birthright citizenship...

Love's Coming to America Story Troubled Campaign

Old 11-10-2012, 01:27 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,154,562 times
Quote:

So stop spreading false ideas that GOP voters are "racist" - because I can throw the exact same hypocrisy and false pemise back in your face with Mia Love.

It would be nice if Democrats and liberals were honest for once. If you are a liberal or Democrat - understand this - if you wish to be honest, I am not atacking you. You can hold whatever political opinion you wish - but please be honest.

Thank you,

Harrier.
Conservatives voted for a Democratic candidate over her because they disagreed with her politically??

Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Then why do you post and spew so much hate and lies about president Obama?
I don't. I do not hate anyone and when I speak - I speak the truth.

Your perception of what I say is a byproduct of a psychological schema - and no fault of mine.

I hope that you learn to be analytical, critical, and discerning.

Last edited by Harrier; 11-10-2012 at 01:44 AM..

Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,154,562 times
Quote:
I don't. I do not hate anyone and when I speak - I speak the truth.

Your perception of what say is a byproduct of a psychogical schema - and no fault of mine.

I hope that you learn to be analytical, critical, and discerning.
If what you speak is the truth, I'd rather hear lies.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:36 AM

22,092 posts, read 19,296,640 times
Quote:

Thank you,

Harrier.

Can you provide any evidence of said threads and posts? Now, I didn't read through every Mia Lowe thread, quite frankly I have a life outside of the forum, and a single Congressional race in conservative Republican district wasn't all that important to me. However, I did read through quite a few of those threads and do not recall any such attacks against Love by liberals on here because she was a black Republican. If that did happen, its obviously wrong, but I didn't see it, so if you would can you provide any evidence of your claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections