Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 10:17 PM

2 posts, read 27,199 times

Advertisements

Looking at the tax records they revealed that Ron Stabbert does not own but a couple of units in Faulkner Point. He does own 3 buildings that are not associated with Faulkner Point though. I have never dealt with him though. Advice to the OP would be to look at the tax records and maybe contact an owner or two out there before buying. Probably somebody that has lived out there for more than a few years. All of the tax records are public information on the dcad website. As for the HOA, if the owners can't get 51% of the vote to change something it would stand to reason that the majority of them are satisfied with what is going on. HOA's are generally for the good of the community as a whole. Sometimes they can be bad if they don't fit your agenda. I would also check the bylaws and declarations which should also be public record (finding it may be another matter entirely) also alot of these HOA'S have rules and regulations. Before buying my home I requested both the rules and bylaws to make sure there wasn't anything that I was uncomfortable with. Hope this info helps the OP which is the intent. Also FWIW, I passed by over the weekend and that area along I30 is starting to boom with new construction. Glad to see all that vacant land put to use. Happy Holidays!

Old 03-19-2008, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 5,089 times
it would be nice to know if any condos were for rent there i love the location if you could please email me back at [EMAIL="likesyourmom16@yahoo.com"]likesyourmom16@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] greatly appreciated,
steph

Old 03-19-2008, 04:11 PM

6,819 posts, read 14,032,189 times
Me and the wife lived in the apartments across 30 from those condo's. I will say that the area was the quietest place I have ever lived. I was so serene that sometimes it was scary. Never had any issues with any crime. There was some picnic areas one block over that overlooked the lake. We spent alot of time their during the spring and the summer. To me it seemed alot more things happening at the units on the east side of 30 than there was on the westside. I do think the area is ripe for development.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:16 AM

1 posts, read 5,025 times
Default hi! i had a question

i am in the process of getting approved for a condo there the owner of my unit is named Moe, have you had any dealings with him? he seemed like a sweet young man and whom ever the other people are talking about sounds straight up evil!
any info you have will be great! thanks again

Old 05-19-2008, 02:28 AM

983 posts, read 4,442,007 times
When looking at buying into a condominium complex the main thing you want to look at is owner occupancy vs renter occupancy. From experience the more owners actually live at the property the better the community will be and stay. When you have high renter rates usually it's an investor's building where many inv are buying due to the low price and renting it out. That is usually not going to be quality living. IMO

Just wondering what happened to Faulkner and has the condos changed since this OP.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:43 PM

5 posts, read 20,085 times
Default I'm looking to rent a lake view at Faulkner point....

Can anyone give me information about renting a lake front Condo at Faulkner Point? I know they are individually owned and I have contacted one of the owners that own some of the condos but they do not have any with a lake front....if anyone could give me contact information to someone that owns or rents the lake front property even if it's not available right now....I'm not looking to move until August 1st...that would be great! Thank you!

Old 06-09-2008, 12:30 AM

4,207 posts, read 15,255,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss~A View Post
i am in the process of getting approved for a condo there the owner of my unit is named Moe, have you had any dealings with him? he seemed like a sweet young man and whom ever the other people are talking about sounds straight up evil!
any info you have will be great! thanks again
Did he have 2 friends named Larry and Curly??

Old 06-09-2008, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaL View Post
Can anyone give me information about renting a lake front Condo at Faulkner Point? I know they are individually owned and I have contacted one of the owners that own some of the condos but they do not have any with a lake front....if anyone could give me contact information to someone that owns or rents the lake front property even if it's not available right now....I'm not looking to move until August 1st...that would be great! Thank you!
There are 2 for rent right now. They are both 1 bedroom. One faces the water from the front and one has a view of the lake from the balcony.

Naima

Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 AM

5 posts, read 20,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsumner View Post
There are 2 for rent right now. They are both 1 bedroom. One faces the water from the front and one has a view of the lake from the balcony.

Naima

I would really like a 2 bedroom...is there any that might be coming available in the next month or so?

Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaL View Post
I would really like a 2 bedroom...is there any that might be coming available in the next month or so?
Not that I know of, but I'll set up an automated search and I'll get an email notification when one is available and I'll let you know asap.

Strictly for rent right? not for sale.

Naima
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: