Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2024, 05:13 PM

427 posts, read 274,250 times

Advertisements

https://people.com/south-carolina-pa...-death-8644420

Has anyone read about this case?

Do you feel like the estranged husband had anything to do with her death?

This is a pastor’s wife that was found dead, and it was determined to be a suicide. It appears the two had a tumultuous relationship, and she had spoken out earlier this year about being abused. Additionally, they were having an affair while he was previously married, and I think while she was briefly married prior. The estranged husband used to be her youth pastor, and she says he began grooming her when she was ten. He has five children from his previous marriage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2024, 04:09 PM

23,901 posts, read 33,669,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A New Day View Post

This is a pastor’s wife that was found dead, and it was determined to be a suicide. It appears the two had a tumultuous relationship, and she had spoken out earlier this year about being abused. Additionally, they were having an affair while he was previously married, and I think while she was briefly married prior. The estranged husband used to be her youth pastor, and she says he began grooming her when she was ten. He has five children from his previous marriage.

I was reading something the other day that showed it. Apparently she told a few people he was trying to kill her.

Old 05-09-2024, 06:11 PM

78,645 posts, read 60,839,402 times
As always the police will lay low gathering what information they can.

The best thing you can do is let this dog lie and let them let down their guard.

Old 05-09-2024, 06:14 PM

78,645 posts, read 60,839,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I was reading something the other day that showed it. Apparently she told a few people he was trying to kill her.
I read something where he didn't do it.

Not really but I have as much sourcing as you do. Sourcing would be super helpful.

Internet rumors and made up stories are the bane of catching these guys imo.

Old 05-09-2024, 11:07 PM

23,901 posts, read 33,669,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I read something where he didn't do it.

Not really but I have as much sourcing as you do. Sourcing would be super helpful.

Internet rumors and made up stories are the bane of catching these guys imo.

I saw where it was ruled a suicide.

Old 05-10-2024, 04:17 AM

37,713 posts, read 46,140,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A New Day View Post

I have family in Myrtle Beach that is very aware of the case. They are convinced that the husband is guilty of *something* but clearly he did not shoot her.

Old 05-10-2024, 08:37 AM

43,329 posts, read 18,453,148 times
It's a local issue for me and has been in the news every day with just a bit more information than the day before.
It's turning into some story now....

Here's a link to local MB news if you want to follow it:

https://wpde.com/news/local

Old Today, 08:22 AM

16,353 posts, read 10,473,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
It's a local issue for me and has been in the news every day with just a bit more information than the day before.
It's turning into some story now....

Here's a link to local MB news if you want to follow it:

https://wpde.com/news/local
Page seems to refresh with the next day's news so I did not see your article. But I am interested, sounds like there are a lot of questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events