Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2008, 05:56 AM

11 posts, read 21,855 times

Advertisements

we are looking to sell our house and thats why we need a good realtor. We called a realtor in goose creek and made an appointment, but she never showed up!!!
I was wondering if anyone has any good experience with realtors in the goose creek area? Or how could I find a good realtor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 AM

1,889 posts, read 5,429,923 times
I can recommend a few. Check your messages.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:03 PM

85 posts, read 372,572 times
I could let you know one NOT to use, although I doubt he's still trying to do it anymore...it was that bad. I could have sold my house by myself really since *I* did more work than he did it seems.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:53 AM

11 posts, read 21,855 times
now thats bad!

But thank you everyone!

Old 09-02-2008, 05:14 PM

29 posts, read 83,251 times
Having found Therese Jenkins
OF
Beautiful Homes Realty:
We connected with through a recent blog I posted and we are looking forward to meeting with her on our visit to the Charleston area next weekend; where she has so kindly offered to show us the many different residential choices Charleston has to offer; Already Therese has shown such Real Estate professionalism, therefore, I can certainly recommend that you should also connect yourself with her; without meeting her previously; she has already given us great Service through ongoing email communication and listings which she has matched exactly with our requests and price budget;;; After next week I'm certain I would speak only greatly of this lady. So take it from us; and connect up with her through the following;
therese@beautifulhomesllc.com

Agent Mobile # (843) 568-9748,
PS;; tell her she came recommended from those Australian's whom she is to be meeting up with next week!

Last edited by Aussie Dreamer; 09-02-2008 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Spelling + Gramma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area