View Full Version: Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1. How can you be sure that the same person that went to sleep is the same that woke up?: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  2. Strange goings on since dad passed..related or ?: light, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  3. Strange laughing girl - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  4. Wth was this?: lights, vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  5. Dream About Grandpa: phenomena, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  6. Hurricane IRMA Hit By Directed Energy Weapon - Satellite Footage: secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  7. Psychic Joseph Tittel's 2017 predictions: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  8. Medium Matt Fraser - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  9. Do you have what it takes to make BF your hobby?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  10. Friday Is Candlemas: You Know What That Means - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  11. The Lily Dale Assembly - my second year at the medium and psyhic mecca - my thoughts...: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  12. Did Fox News capture a UFO flying over the Capitol building? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  13. Thoughts on my friend the recipient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  14. Shadows: ghost, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  15. does know about this stuff... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  16. Could my dream be assurance or a good omen from God? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  17. I experienced sudden extreme 'elation' and nostalgia from music..what happened?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  18. Canada's UFO Project Magnet, Project Second Storey and Wilbert Smith: phenomena, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  19. Dead relative in a dream?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  20. Ace of Swords?: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  21. if the full moon can wreak havoc on people....: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  22. Dreaming with a deceased loved one and actually smelling them in real life? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  23. Study Proves Extrasensory Mind-to-Mind Interaction at a Distance - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  24. A Cornucopia of Cryptids - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  25. China's Baigong Pipes - 150,000 year old iron pipes: phenomena, aliens, pyramid - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  26. s about this? finding something - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  27. Interesting restricted document surfaced June 2017: UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  28. Manifesting discussion - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  29. Personal Mystery- what kind of critter will make snatching noises under your house? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  30. The Wildman - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  31. Dreams that foretell or symbolize a future event: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  32. How many of you have seen unidentified flying objects in the South Bay area of Los Angeles?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  33. Colorado hotel, Man Captures Photo of 'Ghost' in Famous 'Haunted' Hotel: 'I Was in Shock' - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  34. Poltergeist - The White Lady (apparition) reenactment scene: ghost, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  35. Mooji ?? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  36. The ethics of predicting death in astrology: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  37. Two of the great UFO flaps. Washington(1952) Los Angeles(1942): aliens, secret, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  38. Ben Rich, CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  39. What could it be?: ghost, lights, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  40. Name A Location...: ghost, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  41. Dear David Ghost: strange, conspiracy, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  42. Is it me or has ghost hunter TV shows turned cringe worthy?: vision, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  43. Netflix documentary 'Unacknowledged' - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  44. Very strange computer mouse movement.: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  45. I spoke with a Paranormal Investigator: orbs, ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  46. The Bennington Triangle - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  47. energy cordings type situation: light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  48. Icy cold blast by my bed: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  49. Queen Mary allowing guests to stay in 'notoriously haunted' room: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  50. First ghost seen: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  51. Hartford Circus Fire -- Little Miss 1565: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  52. Premonitions of 9/11: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  53. Sinister dreams: phenomena, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  54. The Betz Mystery Sphere: phenomena, aliens, secret, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  55. Another vision. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  56. What did I feel?: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  57. Experiment: If the Asteroid belt was a Planet that went to war: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  58. Thomas Jefferson Letter to Roger Weightman Ancient: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  59. This boy’s bizarre recollections may point towards reincarnation - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  60. Myrtles plantation mirror: orbs, ghost, light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  61. The Naturalization of the ‘Poltergeist’: phenomena, Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  62. More About the Astral: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  63. My husband passed away: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  64. Seeing same number pattern - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  65. I hope this works. Orb video: orbs, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  66. Intuition (clairaudient) vs mental issues: light, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  67. News, UFO hunter claims proof of giant alien ship that crashed 'millions of years ago': conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  68. The Singing Cemetery: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  69. Psychic abilities revealed in dream?: vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  70. Has ever heard of a pet taking a hit for their owner?: phenomena, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  71. Person meets Master stories: light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  72. Ufo - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  73. Poltergeist - Heartbeats: phenomena, ghost, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  74. Memory of a non-existent place.......: vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  75. psychics who can help find lost items? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  76. What is the corrupt Chinese governement hiding?: ghost, secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  77. 6 Unsolved Mysteries Related To Historical Events - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  78. Is my child having an imaginary friend? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  79. I had a crazy dream last night.: vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  80. Xiao Linlin and the Chongqin Poltergeist: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  81. Eisenhower signed treaty with aliens in 1954: monitor, phenomenon, UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  82. Bigfoot / Sasquatch in Idaho - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  83. Devices used by the gods.: orbs, light, Egyptian, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  84. Looks like Destination America is no longer a paranormal channel: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  85. The Pickle Jar - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  86. Mysterious booms ideas?: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  87. Robert Monroe and astral travel?: phenomena, secret, Egyptian - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  88. Don't laugh ... smelling smoke where there is none.: light, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  89. New DNA analysis of supposed Yeti: ghost, ancient, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  90. Black triangle craft and undersea unidentified craft.: aliens, UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  91. Two Pilots in Different Planes Saw the Same UFO. The FAA Can't Explain It.: phenomena, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  92. Hollow Earth + Alternate Universe(s) + ?: aliens, secret, government, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  93. CIA Releases UFO Program: aliens, secret, light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  94. How true are handed-down ancient stories?: aliens, pyramid, light, Egypt - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  95. A woman's voice at the graveyard..no one there: ghost, light, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  96. Have Real UFO Photos?: secret, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  97. Are there decent paranormal radio shows?: phenomenon, light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  98. Nat'l Geo show...Bigfoot: The new evidence: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  99. Recently released video of fighter pilots tracking UFO: phenomenon, aliens, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  100. Ten reasons why pyramids are NOT the result of exraterrestrial contact: aliens, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  101. Sleep Paralysis and shadow people (demons): aliens, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  102. Something I needed today appeared out of the blue. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  103. Let's discuss that famous aviatrix, Amelia Earhart.: Mars, government, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  104. Bigfoot Goes Mainstream: aliens, light, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  105. MH370 News 2018. Search by Ocean Infinity: aliens, light, vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  106. Can the paranormal be explained via natural phenomena rather than attributing it to the supernatural?: aliens, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  107. Bigfoot video by Les Stroud Survivorman - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  108. Unexplained orbs in Huntington, WV: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  109. Woman suing California Fish & Wildlife over Bigfoot sighting: UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  110. Does Practice Inedia?: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  111. An experiment Im wanting to try.: UFO, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  112. The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape: ghost, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  113. Is it true that the Negative RH blood DNA trail ends at a Deadend: aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  114. He did it again.: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  115. Are Medieval Beastiaries Relevant To The Search For Cryptids?: light, ancient, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  116. Flying Doritos over Texas and Kansas: phenomena, UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  117. Reasons to Believe (UFOs) - NY Magazine: phenomena, aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  118. What is going on in Antartica?: UFO, secret, government, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  119. Are we from Mars?: light, ancient, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  120. Toddler Waking up Every Night and Chatting: monitor, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  121. Did a Plesiosour wash up on Georgia beach?: hoax, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  122. Waking up at 3AM: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  123. Bird kills: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  124. Gemini zodiac sign - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  125. How do u view alien channeling , how many realities do we have?: aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  126. The sasquatches and the ladies drumming circle: light, psychic, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  127. Coast to Coast fans: UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  128. My husband hears footsteps in the house at night...: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  129. upper left -- must be a cloud: UFO, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  130. Aliens are to Learn?: phenomena, UFO, hieroglyphics, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  131. UFOs are real!: aliens, UFO, secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  132. Astronomers don't know what's causing weird radio waves from a star: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  133. Do you believe in aliens?: UFO, Mars, lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  134. Is psychic, intuative, reads Tarots or play cards ?: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  135. Hallucination or I slipped into a parallel reality. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  136. Bigfoot can be very close: aliens, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  137. So frustrated-should I bother (psychic reading) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  138. What do you consider to be the most interesting paranormal mystery that has NOT been debunked?: phenomena, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  139. Why don't people who partook or knew about a false flag/hoax/inside job tell the public the truth?: aliens, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  140. I think I've been converted..... a new bigfoot: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  141. Reincarnation :: possibility? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  142. Passing of my mom: phenomenon, vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  143. Is similar architechture a reason to suspect ancient alien visits?: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  144. 5 ‘aliens’ discovered near Nazca lines in Peru - Ufologist: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  145. How accurate can psychic abilities be?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  146. Mysterious Comments From Total Strangers: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  147. The Hybrid Human-Alien Phenomena: aliens, UFO, secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  148. Mysterious reflection on ISS glass - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  149. What is your biggest unexplained mystery of all time?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  150. Completely sudden visions of random situations - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  151. work with a Pendulum? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  152. HELP - Ghost is haunting me!: light, spirits, psychic, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  153. Rob Lowe Vs. Bigfoot.: ghost, secret, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  154. Stephen king , Neil young - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  155. Ghosts of Shepherdstown: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  156. How do I dispose of a witch's altar?: light, Egyptian - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  157. call from a dead person: phenomena, ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  158. The Blackwell Ghost: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  159. Sensing Someone - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  160. Dyatlov Pass - Official statement for closing the case: orbs, phenomenon, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  161. Alien seekers report 15 more fast radio bursts: phenomena, aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  162. Fair warning !!: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  163. Out of Body experience: ghost, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  164. Better explanation of Reincarnation: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  165. Talking more about fake Ghostie shows...: phenomena, aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  166. Real witch caught and disempowered in colombia - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  167. attracted to a particular color?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  168. Tin Foil Hats Actually Make it Easier for the Government to Track Your Thoughts: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  169. Video of Ghost in a School: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  170. I dreamed of my car breaks failing....next day it happened - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  171. ‘Alien-infested’ ranch on the market for $5 million: aliens, ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  172. Queen Mary Room B340: lights, spirits, strange, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  173. Large dark cat video from Mississippi: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  174. Psychic-medium readings: spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  175. Do we get Reincarnated to another Life and recycled? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  176. Man-bat often seen in Chicago area - Feb-Sep 2017: UFO, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  177. The Reality of Unlimited Power: secret, government, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  178. Have you ever felt that you were in the presence of evil?: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  179. pyramids, why is it all lost today?: aliens, Egypt, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  180. Buy a house with orbs - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  181. How to find BF tracks. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  182. Use prayer, meditation, power of intention to steer Hurricane Irma out to sea: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  183. I rented a Haunted House: lights, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  184. paranormal TV shows: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  185. Where can I go and find records on a house?: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  186. Halloween is coming! Name your top scariest horror movie and book: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  187. Angels, Archangels and other divine creatures: light, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  188. What is this skeleton of? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  189. The Bad Seed - When Children are Evil.... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  190. John Burroughs sues over exposure to UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  191. In regards to Bigfoot - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  192. Do you think people today are more trusting than they used to be? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  193. Ghost Stories from Pliny the Younger: prophecy, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  194. Wall Writings - Bone Black - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  195. Jewelry cleansing - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  196. Claimed - GIMBAL - The first official UAP footage ever released by the USG: phenomenon, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  197. Cryptids On Coins - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  198. Psychics to use? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  199. Why do I never dream of my soulmate?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  200. Craig Hamilton-Parker's 2018 predictions - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal