View Full Version: Guns and Hunting Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

1. I be lost it ....: pistol, rifle, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  2. Limited run on AR-14 lowers: vs - Guns and Hunting
  3. Jerry Wayne receives custom AR-14 from Michigan gun maker: best - Guns and Hunting
  4. Beretta 92X handgun: sale, cost, model, fire - Guns and Hunting
  5. Looking for specific Ammo: sale, best, carry, rounds - Guns and Hunting
  6. Crossbow bolts: best, cheap, model, price - Guns and Hunting
  7. Savage Rascal.: sight, vs - Guns and Hunting
  8. What makes one a crack shot ?: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  9. Armslist Adventures: sale, best, range, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  10. Recommended Scope for a Savage B22: cost, barrel, fire, mag - Guns and Hunting
  11. Vintage 12 shotgun informations: model, carry, mag, difference - Guns and Hunting
  12. What round/gun for feral Piglet hunting/culling: rifles, 308, AR15 - Guns and Hunting
  13. I want to hunt: best, firearm, deer, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  14. Does Ruger's .22 Bearcat revolver have issues?: fire, revolvers - Guns and Hunting
  15. Shot Show 2019: steel - Guns and Hunting
  16. My latest build.: barrel, mag, safe - Guns and Hunting
  17. What are the firearms in this movie?: shotgun, pistols, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  18. REALLY narrow gun safe?: best, handguns, electric - Guns and Hunting
  19. The Savage Rascals are all done.: AR15, firearm, scope, fire - Guns and Hunting
  20. Charger vid: mag - Guns and Hunting
  21. hear about US army replacing M16 with this bullpup: rifle, AR15 - Guns and Hunting
  22. thermal vision: best, purchase, make - Guns and Hunting
  23. I've been a gun fighter my whole life !!: mag, trigger - Guns and Hunting
  24. WOW! Prices Mk II: rifle, best, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  25. Railed and Threaded 1911s: pistols, caliber, rounds, shooters - Guns and Hunting
  26. Natl Hunting & Fishing Day: target, fire, enforcement, combat - Guns and Hunting
  27. Beautiful Bullpup designs: rifle, Beretta - Guns and Hunting
  28. US naturalization paperwork N-400 form Pt 12 18 and legal firearm sale: purchase, make - Guns and Hunting
  29. Mule deer doe gives birth to triplets- one a full albino in Montana - Guns and Hunting
  30. Smith & Wesson 15/22: cheap, firearm, recoil, fire - Guns and Hunting
  31. Lord & Taylor 1873 Uberti 45 Colt Carbine: rifle, firearm, price, target - Guns and Hunting
  32. IAC Hawk: shotguns, model, barrel, sight - Guns and Hunting
  33. Shot my first ICORE match today. It was a blast, but I got spanked...: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  34. Rock River Arms AR-15's: Colt, make, trigger, enforcement - Guns and Hunting
  35. clue on transporting guns/ammo in California?: sale, best, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  36. 104-year-old granny goes deer hunting for the first time; bags a buck: best, point - Guns and Hunting
  37. Time for a gunsmith?: rifles, 308, best, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  38. New Backpage?: firearm, fire - Guns and Hunting
  39. Had it a few years.: rifle, 308, AR-15, carbine - Guns and Hunting
  40. AR-15 Lower Receiver: purchase, scope, make, barrel - Guns and Hunting
  41. Difficulty Removing Grip Screws On A 1911: best, make - Guns and Hunting
  42. It Was Guns, Not Ammo, That Sturm, Ruger Wanted From Remington: sale, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  43. Suppressed firearms?: pistols, rifle, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  44. Level III vest?: pistol, sale, AR-15, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  45. Nuisance Hunt: rifle, best, range, handgun - Guns and Hunting
  46. Reloaders- primers: pistol, firearm, loaded, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  47. The business and politics of selling guns: best, firearm, load - Guns and Hunting
  48. Excellent article about history of 2nd amendment origins: shotgun, Winchester, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  49. about varmint hunting with air gun: pistols, rifle, best - Guns and Hunting
  50. Collecting 22s: pistol, sale, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  51. Colt Cobra: best, cheap, handgun, cost - Guns and Hunting
  52. Glock and the Rest: 5 Best Semiautomatic Handguns on Planet Earth: target, caliber - Guns and Hunting
  53. Safe/lockbox for a pistol: rifles, make, point, shot - Guns and Hunting
  54. Laser sighting devices for .45, USP and Ultra Carry - Guns and Hunting
  55. The best reloading video, reloading with Rosie: pistol, rifle, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  56. Walmart to discontinue selling ammunition.......: shotgun, pistol, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  57. do firing ranges have guns for rent? (for practice shooting): sale, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  58. Teen Killed by Corn Chopper While Deer Hunting: make, mag, electric - Guns and Hunting
  59. What state has good hunting tourism/game ranch industry: range, handgun, deer - Guns and Hunting
  60. Cerakote pistol coating?: best, cost, carry, sight - Guns and Hunting
  61. Best pistol for rat control?: rifle, cheap, shells, scope - Guns and Hunting
  62. How to check long guns if chambered without expelling round: shotguns, pistols - Guns and Hunting
  63. Zombie guns: shotgun, load, bullet, carry - Guns and Hunting
  64. Time to be buying pistols again: pistol, rifle, sale, handguns - Guns and Hunting
  65. Do striker fire pistols need safeties and other questions?: pistol, best, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  66. Primers shortage ?: shotgun, pistol, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  67. Where to put the powder magazine?: fire - Guns and Hunting
  68. How to Spend too Much on an Obsolete but Amusing Beretta: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  69. New Glock 34: pistol, cheap, firearm, magazines - Guns and Hunting
  70. 2019 Deer season: point, mag - Guns and Hunting
  71. 22 Short specific firearms: pistol, rifle, 308, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  72. What's your NEXT gun to buy?: pistol, rifle, cheap, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  73. Facebook And Google Indexing Your Firearm Serial Numbers: automatic - Guns and Hunting
  74. Hiking boots for hunting?: best, price, make, difference - Guns and Hunting
  75. with Ruger Mini-14's?: rifle, model, Colt, make - Guns and Hunting
  76. Best Holster for Carry Conceal: range, handguns, loaded, model - Guns and Hunting
  77. Should i get one rifle or two for big game hunting???: 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  78. 280 Rem built on FN Mauser action: rifle, sale, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  79. How Japanese reel in feral swine: rifles, deer, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  80. Guns, our fantasy life......and reality?: pistol, sale, cheap, cost - Guns and Hunting
  81. What popular guns and calibers do you not own?: shotgun, pistols, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  82. What happens to previous military stockpiles once Brass chooses new standard issue: pistols, rifles - Guns and Hunting
  83. Not much out there can protect you from rifle rounds: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  84. Target practice in Texas: range, deer, make, rounds - Guns and Hunting
  85. Where Should I Consider Moving (Beginner Fly Fishing, Hunting): best, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  86. Palmetto State Armory: sale, best, range, carry - Guns and Hunting
  87. older firearms: shotgun, pistol, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  88. new first time gun owners: range, firearm, handgun - Guns and Hunting
  89. Mossberg 590: shotgun, range, purchase, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  90. Range time - How often?: pistols, purchase, make - Guns and Hunting
  91. Instant Legolas: pistol, target, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  92. Heavier grain, higher pressure loads in smaller handgun calibre for bear defense: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  93. Concealed carry holsters/apparel for working out, exercise: pistol, best, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  94. Proper Pistol Grip may accidentally release/eject magazine: 308, AR15, best - Guns and Hunting
  95. How easy is it to sell a gun?: pistols, sale, range - Guns and Hunting
  96. Used .30-30 advice and prices in Texas: rifle, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  97. Barrel break-in: rifle, 308, best, scope - Guns and Hunting
  98. CCL applications stopped: loaded, carry, make, laws - Guns and Hunting
  99. see shortages lately?: scope, bullet, price, caliber - Guns and Hunting
  100. First Handgun: pistol, cheap, magazines, target - Guns and Hunting
  101. I'm going to buy my first gun and need advice: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  102. Remington 5R bolt rifles- looks very promising.: 308, range, scope - Guns and Hunting
  103. S&W M&P Shield EZ or Springfield Hellcat?: best, range - Guns and Hunting
  104. Iron sights/ghost ring vs optics vs scopes for CQB/Home defense: rifles, best - Guns and Hunting
  105. Traveling With Guns: pistol, 308, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  106. Heirloom guns. What we pass down.: shotgun, rifle, Winchester, shells - Guns and Hunting
  107. Death of Hunting: shotgun, pistol, sale, best - Guns and Hunting
  108. S&W .38 Special: best, model, caliber, make - Guns and Hunting
  109. Level III vest for animals: rifle, sale, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  110. Who is having problems buying ammo?: sale, best, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  111. Deer hunting 2020!: shotgun, rifle, firearm, fire - Guns and Hunting
  112. Can I buy a gun with an expunged felony?: shotgun, sale, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  113. recommendation for hunting bow with at least 35 lbs.peak draw weight: range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  114. How to kill AK? Destroyers of weapons.: rifles, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  115. So where does a guy buy a used gun today?: rifles, sale - Guns and Hunting
  116. Starter kit for Hawken percussion muzzle loader?: shotgun, rifle, deer - Guns and Hunting
  117. I Eat what I hunt: rifle, range, deer - Guns and Hunting
  118. Vietnam Vet Gets 7 Years for Decades Old M-14 Purchase: rifle, firearm, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  119. Just won a Ruger LC380 in a raffle- ever shoot this thing?: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  120. Which do I want: A S&W 640 or 649 revolver?: rifle, range - Guns and Hunting
  121. What's your carry gun?: pistols, cheap, loaded, cost - Guns and Hunting
  122. Packing out game: best, purchase, deer, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  123. Opening Day!: rifle, deer, point, safe - Guns and Hunting
  124. Need recommendations for a smaller revolver....: rifle, firearm, handguns, model - Guns and Hunting
  125. Browning X Bolt Hells Canyon Speed- 7mm-mag: rifle, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  126. 9mm AR blowing back a lot of unburnt powder: pistol, rifle, shells - Guns and Hunting
  127. Why Should Carry a Firearm?: make, point, shot, safe - Guns and Hunting
  128. purchasing a gun - first time owner: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  129. other NFA collectors: pistol, sale, barrel, sight - Guns and Hunting
  130. Enjoyed shooting today: rifle, cheap, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  131. USPSA tips?: pistol, rifles, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  132. Do you carry an extra magazine?: pistol, best, range, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  133. At the range with the FN PS90: pistols, rifle, AR-15 - Guns and Hunting
  134. Laugo Arms 'Alien': pistol, rifle, cheap, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  135. Is there pushback against military style firearms in the general gun community?: pistols, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  136. Do you keep a round in the chamber?: pistol, firearm, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  137. Are gun shows worth it? Do you still attend?: shotguns, pistol, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  138. Revolver for a woman - not in the pocket: 308, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  139. know of a cheap way to see at night? <$100?: rifle, range - Guns and Hunting
  140. Do you like .22's: pistol, rifle, cheap, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  141. Buying and Selling Gun Websites.: rifles, sale, AR15, best - Guns and Hunting
  142. Is AR-15 Recommended for Home Defense, Yes, What Ammo: shotgun, sale, best - Guns and Hunting
  143. Good idea for way to carry in the car?: pistol, purchase, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  144. Recommended Shotgun for Home Defense: range, purchase, firearm, model - Guns and Hunting
  145. NON-Lethal home defense weapons .....: best, firearm, load, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  146. Questions about transfer of guns: sale, purchase, firearm, handguns - Guns and Hunting
  147. Recommended Hunting Rifle for Deer and Hog: sale, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  148. Selling ammo: shotgun, sale, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  149. 'Best' safe for a Glock 19?: pistol, handgun, loaded, carry - Guns and Hunting
  150. I said goodbye to my 10mm pistol: rifle, cheap, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  151. Did bullet technological advancements change how we see small pistols using 380ACP?: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  152. Non US resident owning a gun legally for self defence only.: shotgun, sale - Guns and Hunting
  153. Military style guns from manufacturers with .mil contracts vs who don't...: rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  154. .22 cal rim fire long rifle ammo.........: pistol, range, purchase, load - Guns and Hunting
  155. Advice needed? NJ FPID Application related): purchase, firearm, cost - Guns and Hunting
  156. Africa!!: rifle, best, range, handgun - Guns and Hunting
  157. Walther PPK: handguns, loaded, bullet, carry - Guns and Hunting
  158. re gun ownership and maintenance: pistol, rifle, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  159. What to Do When Your Doctor Asks About Guns: AR15, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  160. Carrying TWO guns?: pistol, rifle, firearm, handguns - Guns and Hunting
  161. Revolver in the Pocket--An Answer for Women: pistol, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  162. What are your DREAM guns, if you could own you wanted?: shotguns, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  163. Makarov 9x18: pistol, sale, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  164. My lastest project.: load, rounds - Guns and Hunting
  165. Range rules exclude certain foreign nationals: firearm, make, point, fire - Guns and Hunting
  166. Good, cheap handgun?: pistol, firearm, handguns, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  167. OK, I’m sure I’ll get attacked, but: shotgun, rifle, AR-15 - Guns and Hunting
  168. WOW! Prices on Uzi carbines have really gone up!: pistol, rifle, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  169. Colt to discontinue manufacturing civilian AR-15: rifle, sale, cheap, load - Guns and Hunting
  170. Are You and Your Gun(s) Good?: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  171. A fair trade?: purchase, model, Colt, caliber - Guns and Hunting
  172. A really good everyday home defense do it all gun..: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  173. Better than Christmas: rifle, shells, deer, carry - Guns and Hunting
  174. 357mag and 10mm for protection against large animals: pistol, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  175. 6 Concealed Carry Insurance Options To Protect Your Six (2019): best, firearm, handguns - Guns and Hunting
  176. .40 caliber vs 10mm: range, handgun, load, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  177. The Browning Power: pistol, best, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  178. Hank Williams Jr. will give you $6,000 to find his grandpa’s shotgun: rifles, best - Guns and Hunting
  179. Gun inheritance: pistol, best, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  180. Hk91: rifle, sale, 308, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  181. Sticker shock-Purchasing Firearms: pistols, sale, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  182. Seniors at gun ranges?: pistols, rifle, best, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  183. Small Arms Ammo: What are good countries to get it from?: 308, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  184. Should I worry about this purchase?: pistols, sale, loaded, target - Guns and Hunting
  185. Can you shoot birdshot out of 18in smoothbore barrels?: shotgun, shells, range - Guns and Hunting
  186. Lets talk...HOGS: rifle, 308, handgun, deer - Guns and Hunting
  187. Superessors: pistol, rifle, sale, 308 - Guns and Hunting
  188. Non-NRA Gun Safety Course: best, range, purchase, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  189. what does the future hold for hunting?: best, firearm, deer - Guns and Hunting
  190. How Remington imploded: rifle, sale, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  191. 4 year old guns still in the box have never been fired....or cleaned.: pistol, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  192. My son just got a new bow..: rifle, range, deer - Guns and Hunting
  193. Is an air rifle a good hobby: pistol, sale, best - Guns and Hunting
  194. 38 Super?: sale, handguns, load, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  195. Guns, Fishing/Hunting while in California.. Interesting: carry, permit - Guns and Hunting
  196. A very powerful 9mm: barrel, sight, Glock, shot - Guns and Hunting
  197. How Telescopic Sights Work - Guns and Hunting
  198. Places to shoot in North East Florida?: pistol, rifle, range - Guns and Hunting
  199. Ruger Assassins clone: sight - Guns and Hunting
  200. Hogs - Guns and Hunting