View Full Version: Home Interior Design and Decorating Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1. How to repair bathroom floor tile?: tiles, kitchen, colors, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  2. How to take care of doorway when putting on tiles?: floor, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  3. Is this wet saw good enough to cut 6 by 24 PORCELAIN tiles?: floor, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  4. Pointed Living Room Furniture arrangment.: floor, color, pictures, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  5. maui house: drapes, tile, kitchen, wallpaper - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  6. Fellow Interior Designers...: oak, room, ideas, decor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  7. 96 year old woman's 1950s-60s style house for sale: inside, Toronto, Ohio - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  8. How to cut metal t-molding?: counter top, use, old - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  9. How do you post pictures from a tablet?: house, yellow, rough - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  10. Can counter top be taken apart?: tiles, cabinet, door, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  11. Themes and home decorating: flooring, paint, curtains, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  12. How to make claim against contractor and what happens after?: paint, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  13. Rustic Bead board type cielings?: paneling, paint, ceiling, Wainscot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  14. Sunken Living Room or Step-Up floors: stairs, cost, house, removing - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  15. same color but different look on different surface: paint, colors, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  16. Questions about color schemes for 2 Bed/2 Bath condo: paint, tiles, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  17. How can I remove bathroom floor tile without breaking wall tile?: grout, bed - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  18. Interactive template for creating a gallery wall?: floor, pictures, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  19. help give me ideas to decorate my apartment: floor plan, fireplace, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  20. Need Help With Furniture Layout For My First Studio,: louver, mirror - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  21. Light fixtures in an L-shaped LR/DR?: lighting, design, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  22. interior railing replacement: floor, painted, wooden, bedrooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  23. Granite countertop edge selection: cabinets, doors, designers, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  24. Livin' large in a 275 sq. ft. microapartment .: kitchen, bath, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  25. s what we are working on!: flooring, painting, cabinetry, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  26. Getting Quotes: big mirror, granite, countertops, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  27. Kitchen cabinets: flooring, panels, counter top, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  28. How to replace tile?: flooring, painted, tiles, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  29. Bathroom floor material: CERAMIC or PORCELAIN?: tiles, grout, colored, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  30. I am stumped: hardwood, paintings, ceiling, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  31. Size sofa for 8x10 area rug?: futon, room, leather, best - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  32. Bathroom floor material replacement: tile, Home Depot, install, house - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  33. Is it grout or caulk?: floor, tiles, shower, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  34. Pantry Door Frosting/Etching Products: vinyl, paint, design, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  35. What furniture for this living room?: drapes, fireplace, ceiling, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  36. Home value help? Should I change the layout?: floor, counter, cabinetry - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  37. Design my Basement!: drape, ceiling, stairs, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  38. Where to buy this kind of showerhead?: design, vs, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  39. How much space can be caulk cover?: floor, tiles, grout - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  40. 540 sq. ft: paint, shower, cupboard, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  41. Buying an area rug: hardwood floor, colors, design, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  42. about brass looking buttons on my chair: upholster, Lowes, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  43. Beauty in the bathroom: pictures, golden, fabrics - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  44. Does know who makes this amazing stool?: design, stainless steel, house - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  45. Terrazzo and other high end finishes in tract homes: laminate, hardwood floors, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  46. master bath reno time - vanity: cabinets, Home Depot, cost, average - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  47. does bamboo flooring have that hollow laminate sound?: hardwood, kitchen, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  48. Interior Painting: paint, ceiling, color, bright - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  49. Bathroom vanities 48-60: sink, kitchen cabinets, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  50. HELP, how to decorate Wood Walls: drape, paneling, paint, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  51. Uh oh!: home improvement, door, Home Depot, Lowes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  52. Is with online sources?: upholster, sofas, furniture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  53. I think I'm about to have a passionate love affaire.: curtains, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  54. Where should I put my furniture in a rectangular living room?: kitchen, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  55. where do you buy vinyl and carpet? Chains? Independents?: flooring, drape, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  56. Where can I buy cheap cushions for Adirondack-style chairs?: door, Lowes, fabric - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  57. Living/Dining Room Decor - Do work?: mirror, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  58. Bath towel replacement: best, Las Vegas, shop, clean - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  59. Better names for paint colors: light, Lowes, black, green - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  60. Antique Pot Belly Stove: home improvement, popular, wood, hardware - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  61. Knotty Alder - Feasible to Paint Over It to get a Flat Look?: hardwood, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  62. Home Theater Seating - what brand to buy?: Flexsteel, vs, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  63. Updating home what to do with wood trim color: hardwood floors, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  64. Who installs stair railings and newels: hardwood floors, sand, staircase, home improvement - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  65. Need suggestions on good air mattress brands: bed, match, antique - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  66. Natural fiber rugs: sand, neutral, cost, match - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  67. Currently building New Construction Home - help with determining overall design style for home!: mirror, granite - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  68. change in color of vinyl tile: floor, kitchen, light, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  69. Living Dinning Decorating Help: fireplace, colors, design, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  70. What type of flooring is this?: laminate, hardwood floor, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  71. Looking for bedroom furniture set..suggestions: color, white, house - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  72. Change drywalls?: paint, color, bright, texture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  73. Higher Count vs Type of Cotton: table, brand, sheets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  74. What kind of caulk to use for kitchen backsplash/countertop ?: granite, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  75. Bathroom light off-center: mirror, sink, design, mirrors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  76. Drexel Heritage Sofa Early 1970's Midcentury Modern?: futons, photos, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  77. Help me design /decorate this soft loft: shutter, vinyl, granite - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  78. Help me decorate my living area!!: open floor plan, fireplace, door, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  79. Small Living Floor Plans: bath, bed, good, furnish - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  80. Renovation classes?: paint, colors, design, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  81. What to put in a college portfolio- ID major: design, rooms, art - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  82. Kitchen Design Company vs. General Contractor?: countertop, paint, tile, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  83. Chandelier vs Semi-flush mount: ceiling, photos, lighting, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  84. Bannister ideas!: floor, paint, curtains, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  85. Help me find something - chaise: colors, upholster, contemporary, dark - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  86. Corian crack repair: kitchen, popular, installers, brand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  87. Drywall/wiring code need quick answer: floor, ceiling, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  88. Cost for bathroom renovation?: flooring, countertop, painted, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  89. lamp above dining table...or not?: floor, ceiling, lights, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  90. playroom/office combo in a finished basement: panels, curtains, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  91. Where to buy appliances?: floor, Home Depot, Lowes, stainless steel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  92. Where can I find cabinets?: cabinet, maple, doors, drawer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  93. Opinions on Zinc Table Tops: counters, kitchen cabinet, oak, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  94. How to select molding?: bedroom, colonial, install, crown - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  95. Like the way you haven't gone overboard on furniture: floor, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  96. Cost to refinish hardwood floors Finish and Install Shoe Molding: paint, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  97. ! Need help with new NYC Loft Interior Design: floor, light, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  98. Stained toilet and grout/sand mound: floor, tiles, Lowes, bath - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  99. Which Way to Run Wood Floors?: floor, color, door, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  100. Distance between fridge and Island?: floors, counter top, cabinet, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  101. What would you do with this kitchen??: laminate, flooring, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  102. I am window treatment challenged - help me!: floors, drapes, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  103. Need help with a kitchen design: granite, flooring, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  104. Grey paint looks baby blue!: curtains, color schemes, lighting, Benjamin Moore - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  105. Calculating Amount of Paint Needed: ceiling, sinks, color, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  106. Where can I get 80 inch wide blinds: shutters, vinyl, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  107. Better than traditional bookshelves?: stairs, photos, wall, decor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  108. Help Me Finish My Living Room!: drapes, paint, loft, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  109. She did a major purge: floor, painted, ceiling, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  110. Reviews or experience owning a down-filled couch? Robert Michael Ltd brand?: counter, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  111. How old is your house and have you updated it?: vinyl, hardwood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  112. Wook Look Tile Pattern Options, What's Your Opinion: flooring, tiles, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  113. Feedback sought on quality of granite countertop job.: counter top, painted, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  114. Best Way to design the small bedrooms: ceiling, cupboards, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  115. Can identify lamps?: ceiling, kitchen, pictures, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  116. Star field ceiling: paint, lighting, vs, heater - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  117. Wall decorations for outdoor space, patios, lanais: floor, paintings, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  118. Dining Room HELP!!: mirror, painting, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  119. Long and skinny living room design help: floor plan, fireplace, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  120. What is the purpose of shrubs in the back yard next to the garage?: doors, porch - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  121. Kitchen pulls and handles: sand, kitchen cabinets, pictures, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  122. I dont know how to decorate...: floor, drapes, counter, cupboards - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  123. Paint brands: colors, light, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  124. Looking for well done decorating blogs/vlogs, mags, online: paint, kitchen, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  125. Bought a new white leather sectional: painting, cupboard, colors, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  126. Wire shelves with plastic hangers. Check them soon...: wooden, wall, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  127. Open concept wall paint color advice..need suggestions.: hardwood, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  128. kitchen countertops: black or white?: granite, floor, painted, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  129. new just looking for a quick: colors, wooden, bedrooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  130. Hiring an interior designer on a tight Budget?: floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  131. How much is NORMAL: small bath remodel: mirror, floor, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  132. Depreciation of nice furniture: dresser, cost, house, sale - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  133. What to do with an open study space: mirror, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  134. Finished our DIY Kitchen: countertops, painting, cabinet, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  135. Duvet Cover: Opinions: colors, orange, bedroom, bedding - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  136. Black cabinets need help with a table (pic included): counter top, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  137. Need help selecting wall colour in kids room -blinds are orange colour: paint, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  138. Ideas for this kitchen: granite, hardwood floors, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  139. Redoing bathroom - old owners hid mold problem - suggestions to my ideas: vinyl, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  140. Recommendations for low maintenance, durable patio furniture: vinyl, tiles, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  141. Help finding a chair...: designer, upholster, black, furniture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  142. Almost a Tiny House: floor, counter, cabinet, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  143. How to display a horse whip: color, leather, wall, beige - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  144. Plastic shelving vs. Wire Shelving: repainting, cabinet, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  145. Ideas to fix the shower stall: paint, ceiling, tile, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  146. 4 or 6 recessed can lights: ceiling, kitchen, ceilings, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  147. Who to re housing renovations prior to sale?: hardwood floors, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  148. Ideas on the cabinets: laminate, hardwood floors, panels, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  149. Decorating ideas for an incredibly small living room?: mirror, vinyl, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  150. Should I remove Linen Closet to Increase Shower space for resale?: mirror, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  151. Ideas to make toilet?: floor, designs, Lowes, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  152. Ideas to lighten the look of a heavy couch: floors, fireplace, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  153. Using Aerobed as main mattress: doors, bed, price, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  154. New old house: shutters, paint, colors, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  155. Outdoor waterwall feature?: mirror, floor, panel, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  156. Best floors for kids and future dog?: hardwood floors, tile, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  157. New flooring in hall...keep the same as the rest of the place?: vinyl, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  158. Has ever covered wood paneling with wall liner/wallpaper?: paint, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  159. Should we paint wood walls?: laminated, hardwood, fireplace, paneling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  160. Paint colors for an open layout?: Valspar, open floor plan, ceiling, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  161. Mud and Tiled Shower Pan or White Pre-made Pan for Resale Purposes?: granite, countertop - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  162. Should I upgrade builder's Level 1 carpet?: hardwood, tiles, sink, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  163. Microwave troubles: floor, countertop, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  164. are placemats, fancy mod ones, tacky?: vinyl, colors, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  165. Glass tile back splash cost??: corian, floor, ceramic tiles, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  166. tired of bright colors and shiny?: paneling, paint, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  167. Layout for living room/family room: fireplace, pictures, porch, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  168. Master Bedroom 13x16: ceiling, shower, cabinets, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  169. What is this kind of curtain called?: granite, paint, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  170. semi- gloss in bathrooms and kitchens?: open floor plan, acrylic paint, ceiling, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  171. whole house paint palettes: shutters, tiles, cabinets, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  172. Wall color for dining room: paint, ceiling, cupboard, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  173. help with interior design for my living room: hardwood floor, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  174. Help me choose a toilet seat: Home Depot, white, matching, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  175. Privacy for Beveled Glass Front Door?: panel, photos, blinds, front porch - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  176. Opinions? Kitchen changes...: floor, counter, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  177. Help with long, narrow living room: fireplace, paint, kitchen, staircase - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  178. Paint colors (for now and for when we list our house): ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  179. Have Soapstone Countertops?: granite, floor, sand, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  180. If this were your house, what color would you paint the gables?: colors, Benjamin Moore - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  181. paint both sides of kitchen cabinet doors?: kitchen cabinets, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  182. Kitchen Faucet: color, light, Lowes, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  183. how would you arrange furniture in this family room?: open floor plan, fireplace, painting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  184. Painting textured walls...: paint, ceiling, sink, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  185. Is toilet immediately ready for use after installation?: floor, oak, hang - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  186. recommendations for washers and dryers?: floor, cabinets, vs, appliances - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  187. Why are tables so high?: floor, counter, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  188. Changing a stepped kitchen counter: granite, flooring, counter top, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  189. Do you find choosing rugs REALLY HARD?: paint, color, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  190. how to find good slipcover makers?: drapes, futon, tile, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  191. Handy people: How do I hang this?: photos, design, drywall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  192. Window Treatment Dilemma: shutters, mirror, panels, blinds - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  193. Is it paint-able?: shower, Home Depot, polyurethane, bath - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  194. Could you live in a home with this much COLOR?: paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  195. Is this sub floor: flooring, tiles, grout, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  196. My front door opens to a wall 3 feet away: mirror, loft, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  197. Do marble countertops come in different colors?: vinyl, granite, corian - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  198. Angle grinder - Cutting PORCELAIN TILE: Home Depot, bathrooms, leather, corner - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  199. Ideas to improve this cabinet: paint, colors, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  200. Print Framing Costs: light, heater, dark, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating