View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

1. General commentary and mean time to fail, hardware/software, modern phone devices?: Nokia, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Android app to silence all alerts at night.: Motorola, disable, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Woman falls off pier while browsing Facebook on cell phone: project, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Call 911 from mobile? Good luck for ...: Skype, ATT, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Samsung using terms like Galaxy, Nexus: update, Android, google, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. I somehow deleted a voicemail on my samsung solstice. way of retrieving it...carrier says I can't.......HELP: iPhones, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. :::Does GSM Technology Scale Across A Multitude Of Providers?: T-Mobile, Samsung, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. apps: google, reader - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Can't Upload To Youtube From Samsung S4: computer, update, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. News, Ice cream truck replaces jingling music with text messages: dish, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. gmail - mute or unmute: desktop, email, google, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Why are NOTES on I-phone always being deleted?: update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Straight Talk Galaxy S3 (3g): T-Mobile, Verizon, battery, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Activating a used/refurbished smartphone: Verizon, towers, money, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Idea for app - log own location: iPhone, disable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Phone Screensaver: battery, Android, ATT, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. which would you go with?? galaxy 4s, htc one, or the newer LG G2??: Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. T-Mobile Black Friday iPhone 5s and 5c: update, work, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Dual Core vs. Quad Core: Motorola, iPhones, capable, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Gmail backup help: Verizon, computer, Android, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. First time cell phone buyer - help!: Motorola, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Pulling the battery out: update, charging, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Unlock Codes for Smartphones and tablets: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Cell phone bars: 3G, ATT, device, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. verizon s4 system update texting problems: email, google, sync, virtually - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. For you Nexus owners, 4.4 images are now available: update, Android, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. Thoughts on PTEL mnvo 4G service/Tmobile?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Top 10 smartphones for the 2013 holiday season: Motorola, Nokia, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Instagram for windows phones is now Live: support, video, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Phone is sending text message by itself!: Verizon, iPhone, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. Google play, google aps, google account, gmail wtf: codes, purchase, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. using their Note 3 as main computer: iPhone, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. AT&T pay as you go customers: ATT, email, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Need help with managing apps on android (AT&T) smartphone: disable, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Cheaper cell plan for Iphone 4?: 3G, Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. News, Bacon Alarm Clock Means Bacon Has Conquered The Universe: rant, convert - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Local Police tap Cell phones: security, outlet, project, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Favorite Iphone 4S how to and trick forum?: ATT, devices, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Sony Ericsson W610 cell phone help!: Verizon, remove, compatible, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. LG Escape or Samsung Rugby phone: computers, iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. use Time Warner email on your android phone?: Samsung, security, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. use the SentTell android app?: saving, work, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Can you buy cellphone out of state but get your LOCAL phone number?: Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Is My iPhone Permanently Dead? Your Opinions Needed!: charging, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Iphone 4: buying, service, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Help .. ; ): website, Walmart, display, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Reputable Online Retailer to Buy Cell Phone Battery?: electronics, price, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Need to save GPS location and share with co-workers.: emergency, Android, e-mail - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Android - Youtube app or Youtube in the browser: videos, features, result - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Pocket app for Android - save videos?: browser, google, streaming - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Lost App on smart phone: computer, remove, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Android browser - selecting text: application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Smartphone as no-service device: 3G, computer, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. 30 minutes of internet drains battery 30%: 3G, Android, cellphone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Visiting Hartford - Local temporary number - Prepaid SIM Card: contract, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Samsung Galaxy S3-Sprint-Download attachments problems: compatible, Android, email, pdf - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. REMEMBER Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.: rant, work, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. I'm looking for an android app that tracks the streets walked: automatically, Google Earth - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. apps for reminders/alarms - time management: iPhone, function, calendar - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Mobile Wikipedia - keyboard doesn't appear: compatible, application, Android, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Can you ping someone on a Galaxy phone?: google, software, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Best Cell phone provider in Dallas.: TMobile, Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. T Mobile International Roaming Plan: TMobile, Verizon, iPhone, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Cell Phone: Tracfone, better, ringtone, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. AT&T Wireless home phone (not cell) - opinion?: contract, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Smart phone with external call alert: iPhone, Android, blackberry, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Detailed instructions for Apps? Where to find?: computer, Android, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. iphone application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. straight talk cell phone plans: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. weird automatic internet use with old nokia phone: ATT, device, multimedia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. GOOG Kit Kat Apple parody: video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. What is the cheapest cellphone plan for 1200 minutes?: T-Mobile, iPhone, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. 420,000 U.S. Cellular customers soon must make a choice: Join Sprint or find a new provider - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Will Verizon replace my phone?--What to expect?: law, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. iPhone - how to set up notification light for missed texts,: iPhones, impaired - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Verizon screws up iPhone 5s orders: email, wireless, 4GB, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Ubuntu Touch release set for October: Android, blackberry, desktop, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Disqus messed up (comments after articles): computer, Android, block - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Problem with my Galaxy S2 from Atnt. - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Need a browser for iphone?: safari - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Message Versus Voicemail: password, website, code, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Phone password - what if you forget it: computer, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Apple's Siri Identified: iPhone, Android, dish, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Is there a good cellphone service for someone who doenst talk or text much?: T-Mobile, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Typical download speeds for a 3G phone?: towers, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Are there Android apps to stream local video wirelessly to TV?: update, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Questions re an AT&T iPhone 4 and unlocking: T-Mobile, computer, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Apps for spendings and money savings: opera, iPod, cellphone, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. T-Mobile Pre-Paid/Refill Plan?: contract, buy, online, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Bordertown life and too many phone numbers!: Verizon, iPhones, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Samsung Galaxy S2: T-Mobile, 3G, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. cell tech peoples around for a straight talk: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Basic phones for Sprint?: charging, Samsung, camera, component - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Gmail on Android phone - problems: computer, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Does roaming make signal better?: Verizon, coverage, ATT, signal strength - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. GB Usage: 3G, update, AT&T, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Using apps vs. websites in the browser: update, automatically, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Cell phone carrier with good signal in 21210?: Verizon, Samsung, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. want to buy surprise gift for my GF: iPhone, contract, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Windows 8 phone apps news on data mining, ): Nokia, 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Is the EVO V 4G (EVO 3D with Android 4.0.3) obsolete?: contracts, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Questions Galaxy Samsung 3 (Verizon Service): 3G, update, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Android 2.3.7 update went to 2.3.5: computer, cable, AT&T, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Samsung cell phone power supply: iPhone, cables, iPod, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Buying a phone on Ebay?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Windows 8 phone -- to transfer all the books on CD I have loaded onto my Itouch to my new phone?: itunes, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Blackberry 8320 calls fail when paired: T-Mobile, Samsung, devices, functions - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Google Discount Nexus 4: contract, Android, AT&T, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. This is odd-iPhone 5 contacts: itunes, desktop, email, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Samsung Galaxy Win dual sim phone: purchase, prepaid - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. How go is speech recongnition with Galaxy Note 3: Android, Samsung, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. use T-Mobile?: Verizon, computers, contract, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. My cell phone now says emergency calls only --why?: battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. First Android bootkit malware spotted; reportedly found on over 350,000 mobile devices: Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Spies use smartphone apps to track people: Reports: computer, iPhone, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. News, Girl's iPhone Catches Fire in Pants: charging, ATT, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. have H2O wireless? How is it.: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Smartphones are being realsed too fast, where they are obsolete in 6 months.: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Do You Really Need A Smartphone With An iPad?: google, devices, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. News, Proposed California Law Would Require 'Kill Switch' For Smartphones: contract, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Recommend me a phone: T-Mobile, 3G, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Transporting photos from iphone: computer, itunes, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Increasingly poor reception at home with Iphone 4: 3G, Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Microsoft buys Nokia Handset and Devices: Verizon, update, Android, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Confusing terms for Sprint: 3G, Verizon, contract, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Where/How should I sell my iPhone 5?: Verizon, iMac, e-mail - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Going Cell Phone Only,Good For Everyone?: law, Skype, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Buying a smartphone on craigslist: Verizon, iPhone, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. Apps for Android *smart* phones (privacy related rant)): iPhone, GPS, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. avoid sprint like a plauge: TMobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Do you have to have a iphone just to use instagram?: computer, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Are pass codes necessary?: Android, browser, laptop, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Verizon Once Again Named the Most Expensive Wireless Carrier: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. opinions on Galaxy S5?: iPhone, update, battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. Why I will always keep a landline.: battery, towers, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Used iPhones with discontinued game Flappy Bird are selling for $$$,$$$: itunes, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Verizon Wireless nails me one last time as we leave them...: T-Mobile, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. iPhone 4S and 5 to be discontinued?: Verizon, iPhones, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Phoneblok - A Worthy Idea: Motorola, battery, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. iPhone 5S and 5C announced: iPhones, battery, ATT, nerds - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. ATT sneaked in a 2 yr contract!! Help needed.: Verizon, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. replace iphone 4s screen: Verizon, contract, ATT, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. My iPhone4S goes dead easily~: update, battery, towers, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Basic Phone to Smart Phone Users: iPhone, contract, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. How do you protect your smartphone during rainy days?: electronics, access, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Cell phone watch? Tried looking on previous but too many pages.: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Just picked up an iphone 5c: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Galaxy S4 or Galaxy Note 3 with optional watch?: Verizon, contract, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Broken iPhone: iPhones, AT&T, notebook, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Don't use Virgin Mobil: contract, sound, money, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. iPhone with Verizon in Europe: contract, capable, device, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Dumping Sprint-no contract: T-Mobile, automatically, website, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. First smartphone: Costco? Mio? Advice welcome!: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Too much of a good thing-data: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Why people hate iPhones and Android-fun an interesting article: contract, blackberry, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. the Dark Side of the iPhone 5S Line: battery, ATT, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Will there be a day when the small flip phone: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. General quality of phone photos: Nokia, computer, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Suggest A Phone For Me: Motorola, Nokia, Verizon Wireless, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Samsung Galaxy S® III 16GB: iPhone, battery, brightness, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Can I leave my Note 3 charging all night without damaging the phone?: battery, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Best earbuds with mic for Android phone?: iPhones, compatible, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Can You Turn This Off?: disable, remove, internet explorer, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. other than Microsoft Techs have a Windows Phone - Or want one?: Nokia, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Google is going to use your Plus profile as caller ID: Android, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Nexus 5: Motorola, T-Mobile, computer, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. How Nokia lost its place in market share: Motorola, iPhone, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. I need a new phone: T-Mobile, computer, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Gmail app in Android - pressing Refresh a lot: computer, ATT, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Basic cell phone--device and plan/carrier?: Motorola, iPhone, contracts, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Bad Apple: iOS7 giving users motion sickness: iPhone, update, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. News, T-Mobile: Join and We'll Pay Your Termination Fees.: Verizon, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. What is GPRS? And why is it happening every hour?: charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. 3G vs. 4G No-contract cellphone..what's the difference?: Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. iphone, Android or Windows phone: Motorola, Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Galaxy S5 vs LG G3 - why not start early?: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Do You Prefer HTC or Samsung? Does Makers Layout Matter To You?: contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Sprint trying to buy T-Mobile? Sheesh.: 3G, Verizon Wireless, contract, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Will I like Samsung Galaxy S4?: iPhones, itunes, battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. help me find a cell tower: laws, battery, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Google Phone: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. iPhone -> AppleTV streaming (no other networks): HDTV, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Verizon is going down hill: 3G, Verizon Wireless, disable, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Battery life - different between phones?: iPhone, charging, brightness, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Samsung Galaxy S3-Sprint-Voice Mail Notification Issues: ATT, email, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Samsung GALAXY Note 3: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract, IDE - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. BEWARE Iphone and android phone users,: ATT, monitor, flash, communication - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Verizon Freedom Essentials: Verizon Wireless, Walmart, wireless, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Retro cordless phone: price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. the 'when Georgia smiled/Aspire' app not working with droid phone?: iPhones, cord - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Big news, Google sold Moto to Lenovo in favor of its services and apps: Motorola, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Very impressed with new feature: charging, cell phone, broadcast, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Cyanogen gets $23 million for 'Android on steroids' operating system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Help Needed: HTC Phone download to PC: tethering, USB, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Smartphone Revolution In Africa: cell phone, video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2.: cellphone, activate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. ZTE Majesty Straight Talk: flash, videos, light, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. ZTE Flash camera error: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Photo App: iPhone, recommendation, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. for Spotify Premium users: automatically, wi-fi, sync, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones