View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

1. Clear vs. Verizon for laptop Internet access inside buildings: computer, application, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Can't figure out how to block callers: Verizon, Android, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Is there a Android app for this?: computer, remove, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. My Blackberry's about had it, Sprint plan expires in 4 months..: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Android from MetroPcs. Use w/another Co?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Phone Plan for iPhone - Suggestions: Verizon, GPS, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. How do I make apps stop running?: Verizon, Skype, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Network coverage checker for AT&T,Verizon,Sprint,Tmobile and local carriers: contract, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. What are the best AT&T and Verizon smartphones?: Motorola, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Massive Blackberry outage - day 3: iPhone, email, syncing, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Getting the iPhone 4S tomorrow....Advice needed: ATT, rant, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Looking for phone suggestions: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Why no iPhone 5: 3G, remove, ATT, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. News, Why I Dumped My iPhone—And I'm Not Going Back.: Nokia, iMac - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. What is the big deal about Iphone 5?: battery, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. So, T-Mobile....: Nokia, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Sanyo Zio smartphone touch screen is black: battery, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Amazon or Apple Cloud: computer, documents, google, crash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Am I Doomed To Refurbished Phones Forever?: Verizon, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Suggest a Tmobile phone and plan for contract phones / plans noob: T-Mobile, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Verizon Droid 2 VS Droid 3?: computer, keyboard, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Photon 4G Questions: Verizon, contract, Android, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Help...I got the T Mobile Sensation! - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. How often to you check your smart phone per day? (article): battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Location data and data usage: Verizon, iPhone, updating, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Letter: AT&T only bought T-Mobile to make Sprint fail: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. GOOG buys Motorola Mobility: Android, ATT, google, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Which cell phone carrier has the best signal strength for cities and best overall tower coverage?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. I cannot unlock my cell phone(Samsung F160 slim model): codes, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. CCTV remote viewing on N8: Nokia, TMobile, monitor, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. AT&T to dump cheaper texting plans this weekend (article): Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. AT&T announces LTE availability, pricing: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Continue with Verizon, or try Virgin Mobile?: Motorola, contract, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Best & Worst 4G Nationwide: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Setting Up Email w/ Samsung Dart Android Smartphone?: T-Mobile, password, e-mail - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Still waiting.....: TMobile, iPhone, contract, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Touch Screen Stylus Pen ??: iPhone, Android, electronics, tablets - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. tell me what gadget does this........: Motorola, iPhone, contracts, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. AT&T meltdown: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Problem: Iphone password with ñ doesnt work?: 3G, wireless, calling - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Is Sprint down?: ATT, services, calling - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Galaxy Nexus Review: Verizon, iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Local SIM: T-Mobile, contract, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. To me the double dipping has to stop...: Verizon, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Is it to rent a temporary cell phone?: ATT, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Apple gets a bit of it's own medicine: Motorola, 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Android App Sale: update, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Straight Talk in the Pittsburgh Region: Nokia, Verizon, AT&T, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. 9 Funniest Autocorrected Text Messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Boost Mobile - are they good?: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Sharing files from a PC to a Droid: computers, disable, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. No Google wallet for you- but why?: T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Has something changed with Verizon: laws, automatically, ATT, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Is there a way to delete emails on an iPhone but keep them in the inbox on the server?: blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. best/favorite droid apps and widgets: iPhone, replacement - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Galaxy Nexus vs Galaxy S2?: Verizon, iPhones, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Android App Questions:: money, work, free, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Best iPhone apps for learning the Spanish language: websites, program, quality - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. 3Q11 Earnings: 3G, Verizon, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. 201K phone bill: T-Mobile, disable, blackberry, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Sony Vita Feb-2012: 3G, Verizon, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Need to get a refurbished old TMobile phone: Cingular, contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Email problems with iphone: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Free double data on Verizon: 3G, contract, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Buying unlocked phone: TMobile, towers, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. A new company and plan: wifi, unlimited, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Blue Wireless: coverage, price, Internet, plan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Free text messaging with iPhone 4S and AT&T: Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Which pager/mobile cell phone?: iPhone, Android, Samsung, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Is the navigation on iphones as good as droid?: towers, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Sprint's Phones: Motorola, T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Looking for a new dumb phone: T-Mobile, contract, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Sprint VM rate hike: 3G, Verizon, blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. A problem connecting my cellphone(AT&T F160 slim-phone) to my computer(PC)?: remove, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Does Motorola's Motoblur suck that bad?: Android, ATT, device, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Smartphone Upgrade, 2012: What should I be looking for in the future?: computer, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Verizon Wireless Text/Data: iPhone, contract, website, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Native browser, or third-party app?: firefox, opera, desktop, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. have Metro PCS as cell phone carrier and loving it?: Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Apple to take control of iphone camera......: Verizon, Android, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Your Version of a It Phone: 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Apples iMessage: iPhone, AT&T, email, communicate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Phone cuts out while talking...: Motorola, iPhone, AT&T, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Which of fitness/health-related iPhone apps are worth purchasing?: computer, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Rooted Feelings: 3G, computer, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. PAYG with unlocked iPhone?: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. City Data Forum for Android (google phones)?: Nokia, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. What do you do with your old cell phone?: Samsung, ATT, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Cannot connect to server??: iPhone, problem, work, surfing - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. VZW upgrade what would you do?: device, LG, price, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. I can't believe it!: T-Mobile, AT&T, browser, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Simple how much tax is there on a prepaid cell phone card?: google, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Verizon 4G tethering: $30 / unlimited: devices, 2GB, free, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Do Not call list-TElemarketers: email, cell phone, work, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. A couple of questions: Skype, charging, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. Verizon phone upgrade Will I lose the unlimited data plan?: 3G, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Real-world 4G LTE speeds: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. at&t 4g: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. Verizon:~130 mins, 50 text message/ month is there a good plan for me: Android, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. What to Think About the WHO Report Linking Cell Phones and Cancer: ATT, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Annual visitor to the US - best option for a re-useable cellphone?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Galaxy S II is coming to Sprint next month?: Nokia, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Apple to decide......: iPhones, microsoft, application, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Sprint Said to Be Close to $20 Billion LightSquared Accord: GPS, wireless, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. 2Q11 earnings: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, iPhones, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. 50% users are satisfied with Android: iPhones, charging, opera, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. So Verizon kills unlimited data?: 3G, battery, AT&T, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Which AT&T phones would you suggest if you like to take photos, videos & get on the web?: 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Where's my cell phone: Android, email, cellphone, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Annoying iPhone auto-correcting...: 3G, website, email, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. How can a transfer songs that's on my computer to my cell phone?: application, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. How do I use Bluetooth with my cellphone(AT&T F160 slimphone) to download saved songs from my PC?: computer, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. List of Iphone Apps, what is missing...: ATT, desktop, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Need help getting Magic Jack interconnect.: laws, website, connection, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. What is the deal with all the secrecy with the Galaxy Nexus?: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Still has Blackberry for personal? Why should I keep mine?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. AT&T ranked worst wireless carrier: Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Sprint LTE later next year: Verizon, coverage, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Two cars on trip: T-Mobile, Verizon, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. Just got the HTC EVO 3D and loving it!: contract, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. 4G LTE slowdown? Not really ...: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, partition - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Get out of your wireless contract early: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. AT&T: Our 4G network is 2-3 years behind Verizon's: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Best Android app for email?: iPhone, Samsung, AT&T, e-mail - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. I am technologically challenged- explain smartphones to me?: 3G, Verizon Wireless, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Need alternative to AT&T: contract, Skype, remove, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Droid app: Motorola, application, code, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Unprecedented level of spying on consumers using Android smart phones: Motorola, law - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. What do you do more, text or talk on the phone?: iMac, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Which of productivity-related iPhone apps are worth purchasing?: itunes, desktop, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Gadget gives cops quick access to cell phone data: computer, law, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. what is the latest/greatest phone out there now?: Nokia, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. $19 unlimited phone plan: T-Mobile, 3G, contract, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. OUCH! Verizon users get ready to Bend Over!: T-Mobile, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. Amazon Android App/Day November: update, explorer, website, adobe - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Droid Razr, hit or miss?: Motorola, iPhone, contracts, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Sprint IPhone 5: 3G, computer, iPhones, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Who goes low-tech?: Verizon, computer, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Amazon Android App/Day December: 3G, disable, update, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Android rooters check in: update, battery, remove, tethering - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Does a Wet Cell Phone = a Dead Phone?: battery, blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. How can Virgin Mobile be so much less than Verizon?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Is it just my iPhone 4 or is having this problem?: Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Verizon's phones- what to get?: Motorola, 3G, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. AT&T 4G - slow as molasses!: Cingular, T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. OUCH! Sprint users get ready to bend over!: Verizon, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Amazon Android App/Day October: Motorola, update, towers, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Call forwarding and cell tower: Verizon, law, disable, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Why do people (like me!) pay about twice as much for Verizon?: T-Mobile, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. AT&T customers to block T-Mobile Merger: Verizon, contract, law - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. How do you go about getting an iPhone 5?: Verizon, contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. It's Upgrade Time - Switch From Android to iPhone?: Nokia, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Got rid of contract! Want to sell my phones..: T-Mobile, Verizon, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Android Gingerbread update. ?: remove, tethering, flash, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Amazon App Store Download of The Day: Android, ATT, explorer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Spilled a little water on my phone: battery, remove, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. What are the differences between a smartphone and a normal cell phone ?: 3G, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. News, AT&T adds 'minimum use' fee for who don't use long distance.: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Don't use cell phones in public restrooms.: ATT, email, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. What new phone to get?: Verizon, iPhones, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Who Ditched Droid and Moved to iPhone?: Motorola, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Confirmed - Sprint to switch to LTE: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. can a cell phone tether to ipad free?: 3G, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Best way to share a document on two iPhones?: update, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Do not do ios5 update!!!!: 3G, computer, iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Ladies and gentlemen, Blackberry is burning: Motorola, Nokia, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Regular phones intentionally look lame now.: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Iphone 4s versus HTC EVO 4G: computer, iPhones, contract, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Sprint iPhone Price! WTH???: Verizon, iPhones, contracts, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. I need suggestions for case for iPhone 4S: 3G, Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. iPhone 4S vs Samsung Galaxy S2 vs Google Nexus Prime: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Apples Let's Talk Apple Event: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Confirmed - AT&T is to throttle speeds for unlimited data users: contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Steve Job has just passed away...: device, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Sprint getting iPhone 4 and 4S: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. The first android phone.......... - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Unity Web Player on the droid: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Can't get safari to stop auto refreshing web pages on my IPhone. help?: automatically, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Android makes Microsoft more money than Windows Phone: competitor - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. A T-Mobile cell phone with the longest battery life: Samsung, features - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Ascend 2: purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. how do you check a phone for problems?: Android, device, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Uploading pic: cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. The G2x: software, issues - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. LG 900G (THROUGH NET 10) Blocking texts/calls: messages, text message, block - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. for N8 users: update, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Should I upgrade or wait?: iPhone, Samsung, AT&T, dell - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. At&t upgrade.: AT&T, how much - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. 4 yrs $35 phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. T-Mobile rate plan changes + tiered data: 3G, Verizon, AT&T, 2GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Check your 4S Siri settings: iPhone, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Cell Phone Carrier Private Data Logs (calls, text messages,: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Tracfone now has touch screen phones!: Verizon, contract, coverage, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Did Metro PCS improve something?: towers, coverage, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Nokia E71 Drive Letters - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Has the electric schemes of HTC phones? I'm ready buy it!: devices, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Has the electric schemes of HTC phones? I'm ready buy it!: devices, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. A problem connecting my cellphone(AT&T F160 slim-phone) to my computer(PC)?: ATT, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Skype to Skype from Europe: format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Quad band- Will work with provider? - Cell Phones and Smartphones