View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. What do you look for in a personal trainer?: gym, build, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Body heat and nutrition: eating, weight, diet, effects - Exercise and Fitness
  3. on Body Pump, Bodyvive - Les Mills classes: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Buying Equipment for Your Gym: lifting, workout, boxing, dumbbells - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Care to go for a little bike ride? - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Obstacle Courses. Where are they: pushups, running, exercises, walking - Exercise and Fitness
  7. New beachbody workouts!: muscle, fat loss, reviews, building - Exercise and Fitness
  8. 8 year old Amber Debu sets new world record for half marathon.: running, females - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Beware of unsafe supplement: Redline, MD2, and others sold at GNC: muscle, building - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Fitness Success Stories: muscles, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Gym equipment to avoid with herniated disk?: muscles, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Exercising with achilles tendinitis: reduce, bike, running, losing weight - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Home Gym on the cheap: lift, treadmill, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  14. How should I start?: muscles, lift, gym, push-up - Exercise and Fitness
  15. my neck is getting thicker: muscles, losing fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Yoga Studio vs luxury gym: drink, program, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  17. 3 sets of 6 or 3 sets of 8!?: muscles, bench press, reduce, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  18. stretching, abs, et al.: muscles, lift, yoga, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Change in plans for cross training...need from experienced in cycling: lift, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  20. News, 'Fat-Shaming' Fork Zaps You While You Eat: eating, weight, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  21. lightheaded workingout: yoga, treadmills, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Losing weight and sweat: muscles, losing fat, arms, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Suggest an exercise program for me: muscles, gym, yoga, build - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Jump Rope workout: fat loss, treadmill, calories, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Houston-Dan: to gain 20 lbs muscle first year bulking?: fat loss, lifting, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Hip replacement and excercise: lift, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  27. best running socks I have ever tried: Fitsok: sore, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Pete Sisco - Exercise and Fitness
  29. About Incumbent Bikes: soreness, muscles, gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Total (Physical) Fitness Components: muscle, lifting weights, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Yoga questions: routines, strength, classes, female - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Does do stair climbing as part of your cardio-vascular workout?: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  33. how many repetitions are in a set?: muscle, lifting, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Kinesiology Tape (KT Tape): firm, tendonitis, squats, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  35. What do you think of Wii Fit Plus for weight loss?: gym, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  36. use Basic Military Training PT to get slim?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Great full body exercise: muscle, lift, yoga, pushup - Exercise and Fitness
  38. The Push Up Challenge: gym, routine, classes, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Come back trail after injury and major surgery.: muscle, building, program - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Fitness Blender workouts: eating, cardio, lose weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  41. 8 Sprint Workout: lift, treadmill, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Sacramento Super Spartan: wrist, training, strength, body - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Exercise for Pelvic Floor Disorder or Pudendal Neuralgia: muscle, yoga, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Chronic Achilles Tendonitis: muscle, lift, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Fitness is a skill not a talent: lift, bodybuilding, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Where i can find the best fitness center in beverly hills - tom kalili: exercises, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Outer gear for outdoor training - need recommendations: run, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Who is your fitspo?: lift, arms, bench press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Home Gym Equipment: lift, treadmill, bench press, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  50. using an Aero Pilates machine at home???: muscles, workout, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  51. How do you (foam) roll?: legs, workout, trainer, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Opinion on this beginner exercise routine: muscles, lift, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  53. News, Amazon Amanda Gets Paid To Squash Men (NSFW): body, woman, better - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Sweat-'proof' arm band for cell phone?: reviews, arms, sweating, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Costco 24 Hour Fitness Deal: buy, month, amount - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Help on planning my weight loss programme: lifting, gym, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Polar heart rate monitor issue?: calories, weight, girl, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Concept 2 rower Financing: gym, run, equipment, problems - Exercise and Fitness
  59. weight: better - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Overhead press to bench ratio: weightlifting, gym, bench press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Post-surgery Rehab: sore, lift, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  62. 30 Pounds Underweight... Tips on how to gain wait healthily?: glute, training, female - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Great interview with a 60+ body builder: bodybuilding, best - Exercise and Fitness
  64. American Muscle on Discovery: workouts, training, average - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Obliques - best move for?: bicycle, workout, training, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Inactivity is as bad as smoking?: eat, running, heart, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  67. slowly changing, need advice on quitting soda: drink, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Adding Yoga to the Mix: muscle, lift, curl, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Is it realistic for a woman to squat 200lbs?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  70. The first rule of Crossfit Club is ALWAYS talk about Crossfit Club...: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  71. How much would be to pay for max for gym membership?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Why do many folks today act like eating healthy and/or working out is so difficult?: gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Being Motivated to get thinner: sore, muscle, reduce, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Is the trick to working out eating?: muscle, lifting weights, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Wedding rings at the gym?: lifting, yoga, working out, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Is it ok to wear a sport bra if I have untoned belly?: gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Thin Woman in 30s want to firm up and lose the extra: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Shin Splints: muscles, legs, workouts, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Do you honestly believe celebrities do things the natural way?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Woman does 20 pull-ups in a row, do you consider them good form?: trainer, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Should you see a doctor before joining the gym?: working out, routine, running - Exercise and Fitness
  82. 2014 Marine Corps Marathon: fast, burn, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Just Requesting Advice & Opinions On My Plans: sore, muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Ladies: How many pushups can you do?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Lost window of opportunity for protein?: muscles, reduce, building, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Sleeping with Your Phone on at Night leads to Obesity - Research: gain, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Suggestions for workout music: female, phase, hour, night - Exercise and Fitness
  88. What's the best way to get motivated when you really hate working out?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Should I just start running first to burn fat?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Is it to lose 100 pounds by next summer?: muscles, gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Where to buy soy milk?: drink, protein, Walmart, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Do popping veins indicate steroid use?: muscle, gym, legs, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Is this a pulled ab muscle?: soreness, punch, eating, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Should I buy this.....??: reduce, build, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  95. ever had elbow tendinitis?: lifting weights, gym, curl, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  96. When I exercise my shoulders I feel like I'm going throw up: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Im 6'3 250lbs, i get down to at least 220lbs by Sept 15th advice?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Is having a six pack as healthy as it's cracked up to be?: muscles, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  99. workout without weights?*: lift, yoga, pushups, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Does working out prevent loss of libido?: lift, yoga, training - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Tour de France cyclist with insane legs: muscles, bikes, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Best Whey Protein per Dollar: muscle, bodybuilding, fast, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Is it to achieve high levels of fitness at a desk job?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Does building muscle make you hungrier: muscles, lifting, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  105. How can I get motivated in a new climate and city?: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Woman Loses 120lbs in less than 2 years - 248 to 128: versus, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  107. What should I do?: muscle, lifting, building, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Need advice on where to start: muscle, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  109. I love kettle bells - use them? (if not what is your favorite gym equipment?): muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  110. What defines clean eating ?: fast, meat, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Concentration curls, biceps: muscles, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Good Elliptical Reccomendation?: gym, treadmill, build, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  113. need recomendations on jogging earphones or earbuds: reviews, sweating, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Which is better for weight loss, high protein diet or low calorie diet?: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  115. What is a healthy weight for a 5 10 1/2 20 year old guy?: gym, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Suggest a good solo exercise.: bikes, workout, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  117. You can be too healthy: muscles, lifting, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  118. What's the max weight (in lb's) you have lifted with both hands: treadmill, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  119. What is an athlete?: muscle, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Running Just 5 Minutes a Day Can Help You Live Longer: drink, train - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Longest you have exercised for ?: gym, bikes, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  122. start running at an older age?: gym, fast, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Worn running shoes Vs. barefoot/minimal running shoes: treadmill, punch, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Help Me decide on a Runner's Watch: reviews, workouts, average - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Flatter chest, best workouts?: soreness, muscles, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Underestimated bodyfat - keep going and lie about my low weight?: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Body Weights vs Machines....: muscles, lift, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Personal Trainer??: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  129. How far is the furthest you have walked or ran?: run, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Fasting vs. Exercising: muscle, build, gain, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Jenny O'Connor abs.: yoga, gain, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  132. More and more overweight people blaming thyroids nowadays.: gaining, eat, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Never Enough Free Weights: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  134. You see at your gym?: muscle, lifting, bench press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Your opinion on CrossFit?: lifting, gym, fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  136. News, Why ab workouts are a waste of time: muscles, lift, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  137. I hate exercising: muscle, biking, fast, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  138. For of you who were once overweight, do people treat you differently now that you are in shape?: gain, shakes - Exercise and Fitness
  139. MEN: are you into yoga?: sore, lifting, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Injury & Resolution: muscle, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Better lovers: building, run, weight, six-pack - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Lets talk abs: muscles, reduce, burns, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Should I stop exercising?: treadmill, drink, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Walking Shoes: fast, training, skinny, running - Exercise and Fitness
  145. ever find yourself in between sizes?: legs, waist, squats, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  146. If I am I am maintaining a steady weight does that mean I burning as many calories as I take in?: muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Losing fat: Now everyone thinks I'm too skinny: muscle, lose fat, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  148. different type of gym pet peeve: lifting, building, working out, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Exercise advice for an out of shaper: stationary bike, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  150. No more gym for me - Home workouts now: lifting, sweating, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Effects of Heat & Humidity on Running: training, runner, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  152. How many sets are optimal for each muscle group?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Which activity gives you the greatest endorphin rush?: lifting weights, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Do you believe in dad strength or old man strength?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Need advice on sit-ups: muscles, lose fat, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Barefoot running for fun and fitness: soreness, muscles, treadmill, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Church in a Gym?: lift, pushups, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  158. How does Excercising Lose Weight???????: muscles, burn, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Wine and fitness(?): muscle, lift, yoga, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Walking backward for fitness.: muscles, treadmill, reduce, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Right knee hurts when running up incline. Solution: run on flat surfaces.: muscle, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Cancer warning for male cyclists: biking, heart, blood pressure, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Plank Work outs: lift, gym, build, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Gym stupidity, what to do?: muscles, lifting, working out, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  165. How to tone: arms/shoulders/back/legs on a woman??: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Your Recommended Running Shoe: reviews, runner, cardio, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Lower Leg Strengthening Exercises: muscles, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Noob Jogging Advice: soreness, lifting, legs, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Yoga - why people love it; East vs. West in medicine: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Your favorite nutritional supplements: muscle, legs, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Is cardio ruining my workouts?: muscle, losing fat, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Laps in a back yard pool?: gym, fast, training, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  173. can you get a good workout without sweating?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  174. weight gain from soda: muscles, lifting weights, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Annoying people at the pool: gym, fast, working out, run - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Advice on workout clothes for a hot climate: muscle, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Walking/jogging music: fast, workout, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Does zumba help with weigh loss?: muscle, gym, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Arnold's take: gym, bodybuilders, vs, train - Exercise and Fitness
  180. cycling--velcro straps or toe clips: muscles, legs, bicycle, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  181. What is a thin an muscular body type for a woman?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  182. What would be a good exercise routine for someone trying to get back into shape?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Is this too much exercise?: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Suggestions: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Recipes for healthy protein shakes that taste good!: glute, bodybuilding, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  186. What are best exercises for my butt?: lift, gym, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Give up on running due to knee pain? What alternative cardio?: soreness, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  188. treadmill cheaters: gym, legs, arms, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Changing Room Etiquette?: beach, shape, women, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Would you do a nude 5K?: running, beach, thighs, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  191. All veggies and fruits diet.: muscle, lifting weights, fast, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Right of Way: Bicycles or Pedestrians?: workout, training, runner, correct - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Long distance walking for seniors: routine, average, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Runners: diagnosed with exertional compartment syndrome today: body, avoid, pain - Exercise and Fitness
  195. One (nerve) pinch is doing all that?: muscles, class, body - Exercise and Fitness
  196. s on Neila Rey Workouts?: routines, cardio, weight, body - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Cycling Training and Lifting: bike, workout, squat, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Maximizing Mobility when You Live with MS: muscle, reduce, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  199. What do you think of Wii Fit Plus for weight loss? - Exercise and Fitness
  200. TWC - ELP Internet: NYC, month, personal - Exercise and Fitness