View Full Version: Science and Technology Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

1. Why Gmail (Computer Browser & Mobile app) does not show Contact Profile Photo anymore?: laptop, screenshots - Science and Technology
  2. What is your preferred EBOOK format to buy a published book in (e.g, EPUB, Kindle, MOBI, PDF, et al) and why?: laptop, Adobe - Science and Technology
  3. Improving GPS Pick Ups With Uber and Lyft, Driverless Cars: iPhone, navigation - Science and Technology
  4. Scientist take key step toward 'in body' gene editing: advance, virus, reader - Science and Technology
  5. Security system/Smart home, recommended company?: monitor, cameras, cell phone, saving - Science and Technology
  6. The Google-China dance: universal, website, Microsoft, format - Science and Technology
  7. remote-controlled grocery delivery: box, universal, connection, robot - Science and Technology
  8. Is there way to remove ads on Instagram?: smartphone, browser, desktop - Science and Technology
  9. Should law protect unsuspecting from technology misuse: power, material, cable - Science and Technology
  10. Has Apple Degraded Customer Support?: tablets, cell phone, website, computers - Science and Technology
  11. USPTO Application PDF forms...: publisher, browser, virus, Adobe - Science and Technology
  12. Magic Jack in 2019: Google, purchase, price, internet - Science and Technology
  13. Cables and Electronic Doo-Dads Overflow: Monster, TV's, camera, analog - Science and Technology
  14. Would a planet explode if its core disappeared?: power, physics, video - Science and Technology
  15. Doppelgänger: error, scientific - Science and Technology
  16. Online Math: problem - Science and Technology
  17. Is Your Flying Car: electric, vehicle, crash, robot - Science and Technology
  18. Amazon Prime Still Billing Me after Cancellation... - Science and Technology
  19. Can I connect a smart tv to my cable service: TVs, xbox - Science and Technology
  20. Non-Computer Technologies?: wi-fi, hardware, computers, support - Science and Technology
  21. How do I know that dinitrogen oxide has this specific arrangement?: chemistry, stability - Science and Technology
  22. Fossil of gigantic ‘mammal-like’ reptile discovered in Poland: material - Science and Technology
  23. Does a person weigh less, the higher their elevation? - Science and Technology
  24. Bottled Solar Energy (Nov 2018): power, electric, electricity, converting - Science and Technology
  25. Do you know good books for someone who wants to learn as much as about MatLab?: physics, best - Science and Technology
  26. ice ?: transfer, Google - Science and Technology
  27. We all seem to have Demodex mites living on our faces!: support, program - Science and Technology
  28. How up to date is madehow.com/?: website, Google, support - Science and Technology
  29. Chinese scientists create first gene edited babies: advance, virus, sound - Science and Technology
  30. Nws, fascinating new research on the genetic basis for behavior: cable - Science and Technology
  31. Have I set up simple Ray Transfer Matrix problems the correct way?: error - Science and Technology
  32. Beyond dimensions: The man who married a hologram: record - Science and Technology
  33. News from the Deep Carbon Observatory: function - Science and Technology
  34. Demands for passwords may double in five years: security, scan, access - Science and Technology
  35. MIT develops plane with no moving parts.: power, electric, material - Science and Technology
  36. Problems with Gmail Over the Limit - is there a limit?: power, box - Science and Technology
  37. Unsolicited Apple News Spam Notifications from Gear Junkie?: problem - Science and Technology
  38. Thinking back, $ for tech then vs. now taking over the household budget: smartphone, GPS - Science and Technology
  39. I need help about an glue ingrediant: Google - Science and Technology
  40. Really Funny or Sort Of Tech Mishaps: skype, outlet, flash - Science and Technology
  41. Podcasts on Amazon Kindle Fire: apps - Science and Technology
  42. Best time to have a kid - Science and Technology
  43. Where can I learn how to actually use the Inverse Laplace transform?: electric, best - Science and Technology
  44. Is using terms like “ Full self-driving” actually a covert form of SEO?: Google, geek - Science and Technology
  45. Allowing someone to manage your instagram account: password, access - Science and Technology
  46. Patents on the IP produced by AI: format, software, systems - Science and Technology
  47. Inside The City Where Waymo Tests Self-Driving Vehicles: power, material, TV - Science and Technology
  48. USA ranked #11 in Digital Quality of Life study: advance, robot, technologic - Science and Technology
  49. Graphene - miracle material: signals, buy, digital - Science and Technology
  50. Designing Website and Maintenance Questions: flexibility, system, issue, money - Science and Technology
  51. Recommend me the best mobile app developer: recommendation, online, project - Science and Technology
  52. About Vinegar For Chemistry People: dish - Science and Technology
  53. What would happen if you swan in Lake Karachay? - Science and Technology
  54. Need to port/migrate my USA landline number to VOIP. idea how?: access, anywhere - Science and Technology
  55. Something weird just happened to my long press feature on my Android phone: vehicle, browser - Science and Technology
  56. News, Suspected meteorite crashes into rice field in India: reader, format - Science and Technology
  57. Skype help: internet, program - Science and Technology
  58. Do Capacitors have a Use By date?: power, electric, light - Science and Technology
  59. Who remembers quadrophonic stereo?: material, player, dvd, fi - Science and Technology
  60. students of quantum mechanics - Science and Technology
  61. Is it considered wrong to use square brackets around units during calculations?: chemistry, physics - Science and Technology
  62. Two chemistry questions about boiling points and free rotation: format - Science and Technology
  63. Fluctuating Conveyor Speed and Timing Issues: power, Opera, controllers, equipment - Science and Technology
  64. How do I find the equation for this chemistry reaction?: physics, transfer - Science and Technology
  65. Technical standpoint: Why Google Calendar does not allow event to repeated forever?: power, system - Science and Technology
  66. Lenoir engine efficiency: power, lawn, universal, converter - Science and Technology
  67. Alana The Robot: program - Science and Technology
  68. Quirks of cell towers: box, monitor, reception, Google - Science and Technology
  69. White police officers are not more likely to shoot minorities: cameras, reader - Science and Technology
  70. McMurdo Antarctic Station and The Crack: website, Opera, video, sound - Science and Technology
  71. What’s something different that a scientist in the Star Wars galaxy could be working?: power, convert - Science and Technology
  72. Why my Youtube can not be played in my desktop Chrome: power, browser - Science and Technology
  73. Thomas Bayes, Richard Gott and Doomsday: power, sound, computer - Science and Technology
  74. following Garrett Lisi...: material, sync, audio, video - Science and Technology
  75. I had a dream about a particle which may or may not exist.: scientist - Science and Technology
  76. know where to get phosphor cubes?: power, material, flash - Science and Technology
  77. Engineering Student Forums: Google - Science and Technology
  78. How can I Configure my Belkin Wireless Router?: password, browser, Google - Science and Technology
  79. Bird Scooter Crazies: electric, buy, rant - Science and Technology
  80. GOVDELIVERY bug: email, support, format, error - Science and Technology
  81. Power to remote location: electric, electricity, cables, outlet - Science and Technology
  82. Can you share a single gmail account with multiple users at multiple locations: password, advance - Science and Technology
  83. Chemistry College: advance, pdf, purchase, conversion - Science and Technology
  84. Using neighbors wireless?: password, advance, browser, WiFi - Science and Technology
  85. Is there material out there that teaches Lagrangian Mechanics in great detail?: physics, reader - Science and Technology
  86. Pentagon pledges $2 billion for AI research: power, advance, display, sound - Science and Technology
  87. Stuck on a wave mechanics problem - wave interference and intensity at a microphone: power, physics - Science and Technology
  88. Magnetize a treadmill part....: cd, component, buy, scientific - Science and Technology
  89. Why Net Nutrality is MANDATORY!!: purchase, access, internet, money - Science and Technology
  90. Formerly Tay-Sachs Disease: sound, Google, function, money - Science and Technology
  91. Have a box of cables plus: power, smartphone, printer - Science and Technology
  92. Volcanologists: Hawaii Volcano - Science and Technology
  93. Best Video security monitoring system for a bar business. (Mobile app friendly a must): advance, cameras - Science and Technology
  94. A rose by other name...: material, printer, scientist - Science and Technology
  95. I need a chemist's help: scientific - Science and Technology
  96. Cellulose Gum - Science and Technology
  97. weird timezones: saving - Science and Technology
  98. The Anti-Matter Rocket: power, material, video, price - Science and Technology
  99. science fire !: material - Science and Technology
  100. How to find Hyperion manual online?: Vista, connection, support, software - Science and Technology
  101. Is it to add video in your personal Facebook banner: videos, Google - Science and Technology
  102. Yellowstone Geyser Steamboat has erupted 8x since March 2018: support, record, issue - Science and Technology
  103. I am going to blow a circuit: money - Science and Technology
  104. Google says that it won't use AI for weapons: security, systems, money - Science and Technology
  105. Facial Recognition - This is the way things are going...: power, iPhone - Science and Technology
  106. Photo / Movie Making Program Help: power, sync, audio, video - Science and Technology
  107. Google X -- The Selfish Ledger: monitor, camera, security, video - Science and Technology
  108. Using tablet to take photos for insurance - Science and Technology
  109. Do you believe in the HEREAFTER..biologically ?: Canon, quality, scientific - Science and Technology
  110. Evolution of bony skeleton in ocean dwellers: advance, chemistry, support - Science and Technology
  111. Wind and solar farms could turn the Sahara green for the first time in over 4,500 years: power, electric - Science and Technology
  112. First animal discovered... - Science and Technology
  113. Robot Hangs Dry-Wall: video, buy, quality, problem - Science and Technology
  114. U.S. Department of defense has a monopsony on science and engineering?: power, electric - Science and Technology
  115. Who is good with inequality/equation calculation?: comparison - Science and Technology
  116. Google selling phone number and name?: iPhone, connection, format - Science and Technology
  117. Why is chemistry often separated from math and physics?: advance, material, vehicle - Science and Technology
  118. camera lucida microscope: monitor, performance, cameras, display - Science and Technology
  119. Earliest Multicellular Animal life on Earth has been pushed back to 635-660 Million Years Ago: websites, video - Science and Technology
  120. about Google Voice - Science and Technology
  121. Should I get Apple AirPods now or wait for AirPods 2?: iPhone, blackberry - Science and Technology
  122. How to download music to Ipod Nano and Ipod Shuffle: iPhone, iTunes - Science and Technology
  123. Cosmic Eye: video - Science and Technology
  124. Is it safe to post a picture of your passport on social media?: camera, format - Science and Technology
  125. Global warming or expanding Sun?: advance, vehicle, dish, convert - Science and Technology
  126. Scientist are closing in on a blood test for Alzheimer's: stream, component - Science and Technology
  127. Electrical dc to ac power inverters: outlets, lawn, vehicle - Science and Technology
  128. More about math: material, physics, universal, convert - Science and Technology
  129. explain what this percentage means?: video - Science and Technology
  130. Mass defined: physics, digital, issue - Science and Technology
  131. Largest overhaul of scientific units since 1875 wins approval: material, email, component - Science and Technology
  132. Extraterrestrial life: Fermi Paradox and the Great Filter: advance, TV, videos - Science and Technology
  133. about quantum randomness: advance, material, physics, sync - Science and Technology
  134. Why are cellular data rates so much higher than cable data rates?: power, electric - Science and Technology
  135. Need Help Writing An Excel Formula: convert, display, videos, Google - Science and Technology
  136. shouldn't we have more effective ways of harnessing solar power now because: electric, physics - Science and Technology
  137. Why traffic signal technology are still so outdated in much of the world?: advance, GPS - Science and Technology
  138. YouTube Red - Tell Me All About It: monitor, TV, streaming - Science and Technology
  139. How Long Until Oil Itself Is Run Out?: power, problem, money - Science and Technology
  140. does the discovery of cheddar man illustrate the absurdity of the term race: TV, record - Science and Technology
  141. News, Cyborgs Will Rule Soon, Writes James Lovelock: Opera, computer, robot - Science and Technology
  142. Robo calls - are they being intercepted?: comcast, cell phone, saving - Science and Technology
  143. What are the scientific definitions of man and woman ?: component, function - Science and Technology
  144. Internet experience post-mortem Obama's net neutrality (YouTube Monopoly getting people killed?): material, browser - Science and Technology
  145. Is there theoretical limit to the magnetic field strength of permanent magnets?: electric, material - Science and Technology
  146. Honey bees go totally silent during an ecilpse??!!: monitor, unable, scientist - Science and Technology
  147. Scientists: DARPA insects could be used as bioweapon: material, virus, crash - Science and Technology
  148. Do people still use Phone Jacks ?: cable, modem, wireless - Science and Technology
  149. I would like a concise explanation for why interglacial cycles end and why global warming is logarithmic: power, advance - Science and Technology
  150. Scamology 101 smart tv: iPhone, smartphone, mp4, cable - Science and Technology
  151. From state-of-the-art to obsolete in less than a year?: player, linux, performance - Science and Technology
  152. Low-tech Pinhole Glasses: material, flash, website, Opera - Science and Technology
  153. People believe that our planet Earth is flat - Flat Earth Theory: material, physics - Science and Technology
  154. What would absolute zero feel like?: material, transfer, analog, unable - Science and Technology
  155. The Uninhabitable Earth: power, website, video, system - Science and Technology
  156. Weird problem using Amazon Prime, with Xfinity, and Apple TV: power, passwords - Science and Technology
  157. Where are the remote controls on fire engines located?: camera, wireless, internet - Science and Technology
  158. difference between a million and a billion: light, anywhere - Science and Technology
  159. What Is This Is On a Utility Pole?: power, electric, advance - Science and Technology
  160. Phone rings every morning at 8AM: iPhone, cable, cell phone, website - Science and Technology
  161. High-level science textbooks and their tendency to be overly formal and stiff: electric, advance - Science and Technology
  162. I have a about tracking devices for a story that I am writing.: vehicle, GPS - Science and Technology
  163. 5G: Hype v. Reality: iPhone, vehicle, cable, monitors - Science and Technology
  164. Problems with an OSHA regulation?: electric, material, vehicle, physics - Science and Technology
  165. Should I buy a gaming desktop or laptop: power, console, monitor - Science and Technology
  166. When do we get real-time translation between languages?: power, smartphone, laptop - Science and Technology
  167. To infinity - and beyond!!!: power, chemistry, physics, sound - Science and Technology
  168. News, China Just Made History on the Moon: satellite, light, program - Science and Technology
  169. Fuelless magnetic motor produced in the USA: power, box, material - Science and Technology
  170. Refuting 9/11 Conspiracy Theory: electric, advance, material, physics - Science and Technology
  171. Do you have personal exposure to telegraph?: cables, TV, printer - Science and Technology
  172. internet of things a wave at present technology: electric, smartphone, TV - Science and Technology
  173. Evolution is 'unscientific': advance, chemistry, physics, reader - Science and Technology
  174. Rainbow graphics with 6 color bands: physics, flash, converting, support - Science and Technology
  175. What tower is this?: dish, TV, transfer, reception - Science and Technology
  176. I'm surprised no scientist have attempted to clone him/herself: video, online - Science and Technology
  177. Cost of servers for a political like youtube?: power, satellite - Science and Technology
  178. 7 F rise for planet built into US agency report: analog, computer, system - Science and Technology
  179. Does peer reviewed, dictate acceptance or should we discern: physics, cable, dish - Science and Technology
  180. Chipped humans are ..: dish, computer, device, systems - Science and Technology
  181. LED streetlights - yes or no?: flash, Opera, saving, Google - Science and Technology
  182. I am sure there is a scientific explanation to it but I really don’t know the answer.: system - Science and Technology
  183. Which Sound bar should I buy? Which is better?: blu-ray, wireless, display - Science and Technology
  184. The Lovely Art of Ingenuity - Science and Technology
  185. New fossil shows the face of how 'Lucy' ancestors look about 4 million years ago - Science and Technology
  186. Hawking proceed to Valhalla: scientist - Science and Technology
  187. Notification issues with sports app: apps - Science and Technology
  188. Hack puts data at risk for 50M Facebook users - Science and Technology
  189. Earth's ozone layer is healing, UN report says - Science and Technology
  190. Huawai Ascend 910 and MindSpore: advance, software - Science and Technology
  191. Cyborgian ambition: smartphone, laptop, monitor, sound - Science and Technology
  192. Egg-Dome SBX-1 radar, Pearl Harbor, video tour: email - Science and Technology
  193. Women in science still facing hostility, on YouTube: videos - Science and Technology
  194. November 9 is Carl Sagan Day - Science and Technology
  195. Not Being Overwhelmed by Technology,: power, console, material, smartphone - Science and Technology
  196. Birth control app wins FDA marketing approval - Science and Technology
  197. Mud pool on the move in S.California: scientist - Science and Technology
  198. Granville Woods, inventor: electric, price - Science and Technology
  199. What is going on with new computers and tablets: laptop, HP - Science and Technology
  200. How do I solve a wave equation that has a time-dependent right-hand side?: problem - Science and Technology